What is the most thing you love to do in your life

and thnx

Islam is Best

I will answer first :)

What do you mean you life

Life means I tested and tested a long

The answer is simple of course,

which is that you follow Islam,

but the test in my view is to choose the appropriate religion in order to succeed in solving the test the right way ...

What does it mean for you Islam

Islam is simply that you give of yourself and this life for God

and for the afterlife

mean to give up the worldly pleasures and desires of this world and you give yourself to God and Islam,

for me also a way of life and economic system and social system political system

and that because Islam did not leave nothing in life but explained it in the Koran and Hadith

and this is what I like very Islam,

but I hope that the full implementation of Islam applied to the benefit of rights,

for example, when Islam as the economic system and give the rich and the rich people the money to the poor people there will be no poverty in the any society,

when Islam as a social system surely will be less crime and corruption, because when everyone is committed to the teachings of the definite must bury that does not harm others by word or deed or any other way because this is contrary to Islam and when applied to Islam,

we can succeed in life and the afterlife and save others from associated equipment and misguidance Islam

Find the largest number of people know the true Islam and true image of Islam go back and do a jihad for the sake of Allah until death in order to spread Islam and defend the land of Islam

a_stranger

:salam2:

What does it mean to you life ?

Life is a short journey through which we are enjoying an endless bounties of our creator and watching the great signs of his Glory , It is a test :

And He it is Who hath appointed night and day in succession, for him who desireth to remember, or desireth thankfulness. (62) Quran 25

What does it mean for you Islam :

Islam means: Faith in Allah swt, Love , mercy, truthfullness, good deeds,sincere hearts, brotherhood, unselfishness, forgiveness, wisdom, purity,modesty,justice .................all that is good , pure and perfect.

What is the most thing you love to do in your life:

Tell people about the truth of Islam and cure illness of humanity by Quran and Sunna.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

What does it mean to you life

If you meant the life of this world, it is well known by an example. This life is the shade of a tree which we found, in mid of our journey to Aakhirah. We are just supposed to take a small nap and prepare our belongings to the rest of the journey. The one who is not careful to prepare enough will be the one who is lost forever, due to severe hunger he will face on the remaining part.

What does it mean for you Islam

I cannot take any meaning, but the true meaning of it. Islam means Peace Acquired by Submitting to the Will of Allah.

To be a humble Mujahid of Allah who will strive till his last breath, to achieve the blessed Palaces of Jannah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Islam is Best

thnx

Welcome my brotherz

and i like your reply

so we can know what evry body think about islam

and you say a very important thing i wish evry muslim to know thes words about islam

and do it in the life and live the really islam not be muslim just by name

Selmaleila

Not easy to be a kid
Assalamou Alaykoum

Every human being is looking for what he should to do in this life, and which way should he use to reach his goals. As a Muslim, strong or weak, (weak most of the time), life should teache me how, when, where and why do I live for Allah Azza wa Jal ? Islam, this way of living, "Manhaj Hayet", allows me to be a positive person for my family, my society and my humma ; they should, at least, rely on me ... I hope so ...

Best regards

Islam is Best

thank you Selmaleila and i think we are the same in our view of islam and life and i wish evry muslim have the same view of you Selmaleila