what to do?

aini

assalamu alaikum,
i'm a new member still exploring the site and trying to figure out how come I'm not able to see anybodys profile..? :shymuslima1:

i hope anybody can help me with this,

wasalam,
sister aini

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

The website is currently experiencing some intermittent technical issues and that might be one of them, don't worry because I'm sure the Admin is quite aware of this. Do you get an error message whenever you try to view someone's profile?

aini

assalamu alaikum again,
yes, get the messege every single time.. anything for me to do?

sister aini

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

What message is that sister? Could you give us the screenshot? or just type it if you may..

aini

aini, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

this is what the message says:

"Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

mmm not so sure but try to post a bit more coz it may have something to do with the number of posts before you get to have full acess to other options :D Also, try clearing your browser's cache.

If you are using IE:

Tools Menu > Internet Options > Delete Cookies/Delete Files

Mozilla Firefox

Tools Menu > Clear Private Data > uncheck all checkboxes except for Cache > click Clear Private Data

M

Moadeeb

Salam alaikom Sister

I think you have to have 40 posts before you can have such privileges

Salam

Moadeeb

aini

Assalamu alaikum,

mmm not so sure but try to post a bit more coz it may have something to do with the number of posts before you get to have full acess to other options :D Also, try clearing your browser's cache.

If you are using IE:

Tools Menu > Internet Options > Delete Cookies/Delete Files

Mozilla Firefox

Tools Menu > Clear Private Data > uncheck all checkboxes except for Cache > click Clear Private Data

thank you I will try, inshaAllah after 40 posts it will probably work :muslim_child: and once again thanx for your help,

:wasalam:
sister aini