What to do?

salamsister

I recently came across a forum where so many of the members have such deviant ideas. The reject hadith mostly and try to make everything haram halal. I tried to talk sense, but got suspended. It makes me worry for the Ummah when forums like this are out there claiming to talk the truth about Islam.

what to do?

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

That forum could be of Shia sect, They tend to reject the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammed Salla Allahu Alaihi Wasallam, And turn things upside down.

palestine

Servant of Allah
sister i would say make another account and keep correcting them. you can't give up because then they'd spread more false information. but spread the islamic message in a very polite and kind way. you know ask them questions if you must, like when they post- ask them what kutab that says in, if it is based on deen. send me a pm inshallah. i'd like to ask you something else as well. salam.

mudasir shah

we should follow QURAN and authenetic hadeeth like saheeh al-bukhari that would be better
we should not listen to such people as most of the times these are anti-muslim organisations disguising themselves as muslims only to confuse muslims.there are also some muslims who try to impose weak hadeeth .so we should follow a hadeeth that is authenetic

salamsister

They are very strict about their IP addresses so I can't set another account. I had set one for a friend of mind and they almost shut me down because of that too!

I would ask that any of you with the knowledge to refute these people go and set accounts there and set them straight. Its a nasty bunch unfortunately, but inshallah you can get through to some of them. There was one member who recently accepted Islam, Alahmdulilah, but I'm so concerned that he will get all of the wrong ideas and messages.

salamsister

we should follow QURAN and authenetic hadeeth like saheeh al-bukhari that would be better
we should not listen to such people as most of the times these are anti-muslim organisations disguising themselves as muslims only to confuse muslims.there are also some muslims who try to impose weak hadeeth .so we should follow a hadeeth that is authenetic

They problem with the members and the people who run the forum is that they argue that authentic hadith don't mean anything, but then claim they are not Quranites. They try to tell others that Bukhari was just a man and we can't follow what he finds to be authentic. It takes the whole idea of the science of hadith and throws it out the window. Its sick...

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i never understand people that try to completely disregard the sunnah and the hadith. one cannot properly practice islam without the hadith. we know that we as muslims need to make hajj, but it's the sunnah and hadith that actually shows us how to perform the hajj etc. the qu'ran is without doubt the words of ALLAH SWT but he has also blessed us by giving us the prophet Muhammad:saw: to be an example as to how we can practice our deen properly. and those things have been recorded in the hadith. it is qu'ran and sunnah that the ummah needs to follow. it's most likely that those brothers and sisters that disregard the importance of the hadith, are just doing it so that they can indulge in their haram desires. may ALLAH SWT protect us from that.
:wasalam: