What will you do if your close friend turned her back from Islam

apocalypse77

ill first ask my fren if he/she wana convert to other religion isit because islam is too hard and u cannot commit many sins unless you join other religion which gurantess eternal salvation just by accepting a half human half god who dies on the cross so he/she can continue sinning

Oem Soufiane

What is Ruqiya? =) :SMILY346:

ruqiya is kind of like exorcism in islam. With certain qurantexts you can heal possesed muslims and also protect yourself and kids against the jinn. Very important for every muslim to know. Thre are many duaa you can make to protect yyourself and suras to read. like surat al ikhlas, al falaq and an nas, then recite ayat al kursi, and do this every evening and morning, nothing will harm you inshallah.

there are a whole lot more, but i can't write it all here, I'll look it up for you and put in on this threat inshallah .

Asmaa82

ruqiya is kind of like exorcism in islam. With certain qurantexts you can heal possesed muslims and also protect yourself and kids against the jinn. Very important for every muslim to know. Thre are many duaa you can make to protect yyourself and suras to read. like surat al ikhlas, al falaq and an nas, then recite ayat al kursi, and do this every evening and morning, nothing will harm you inshallah.

there are a whole lot more, but i can't write it all here, I'll look it up for you and put in on this threat inshallah .

Thanks a lot sister!! I will look forward to that. :hijabi:

Abdirazak

aslamualaikum

i am really thanks to Allah and for those who made this website i hope Allah will give them ajir. thanks

tabaria

:salam2:

I had a friends sister get a jinn in her. She was very depressed stressed and when she was at university it got her. She than came home and was crying and when her bro asked to her what was wrong she said something like "something is inside me". The family called my dad he went there thinking the girl was just on drugs or something. He than sprinkled some zam zam on her and it was the Jinn voice not the girls who replied stop stoning me. When my dad first came in the house the girl got very rude and told him to get out (normally she was very polite and nice). Then my dad called adhan and she went running out of the house. So yeah, after that they called in someone who deals with that sorta of thing. The Imam was the jinn "why are you in there" it replied in the Jinn voice "I like her" He started reciting some quran and long story short got it out. My friends cousin who is also a friend of mine told me about it a few days later. He's like i was freaked man. Like he heard the Jinn too. My dad told me about it the next day.

So if you want to test the Jinn theory. Sprinkle some zam zam. Or just call adhan. However i don't think its a Jinn. You're better off with a logical argument. For instance the girls mother has she become a christian? Doesn't sound like it. So why is the girl so upset. Would it be better if her father was having an affair?

Also ask her to read her bible about the part were Ibrahim (pbuh) is going to sacrafice his son. There is the verse that contradicts itself. Within the same verse.

Its like "he went to sacrafice his only son, the son he loved, Issacc." However if it refers to only one son it must be the older of the two brothers Ismael.

:wasalam:

dianek

Why should he take a second wife? Someone stated...
"So why is the girl so upset. Would it be better if her father was having an affair? " So...what are you saying? That since a man can't keep his mind out of his pants he should just marry another? In the beginning God created 1 man and 1 woman. That is it...there are no reason's today for legitimizing polygamy except a man's greed.

And as for being a "born again-christian", atleast this takes her away from the destructive path she was on with partying. I agree, continue your friendship, religion should not break friendships.

tabaria

There are plenty of reasons to still allow it. Take a look at all the widoes in Syria. They have children and must prostitute themselves to stay alive. Would it be better if they got married to a man who already had a wife or to continue to be prostitutes?

orol

i was kristian but this religion is not logical

salam dont feel guilty sister your friend according her find a mistake on islam that make her week bec she think that if her family is kristian this doesnt happend and she loose her self in the problem and she make the islam guilty and responsible of her pain thats way she prefere for her the easy way and she think this will protecter in her future that she will have husbend until and of her life,fist she is naive if she think that as kristian will have future without problem so sister talk to her alla is trying her and explein her thet islam is perfect religen and we have hard time enywhere bec allah try as and islam is logic thet have father must have a reason to marry secon wife and if he doit just to enjoi him self to marry younger nicer girl is not with islamic ideology and im shore that she is even not well educated ab islam so pray for her try to discuss what she dont like and dontlike on islam and allah give as brain but the most importent tell or anser her qestions ab islam but i and ask her for explenation of trinity she will answer u bec is like this or jesus he taech ab it and writen on bible or show her video super video on youtube obout koran and bible from ahmad didat koran and bible the worlds of got mai allah open her brain may allah protect u sister salam

dianek

There are plenty of reasons to still allow it. Take a look at all the widoes in Syria. They have children and must prostitute themselves to stay alive. Would it be better if they got married to a man who already had a wife or to continue to be prostitutes?

To those women, I say get a job! That is what we do here in the US....get out in the work force, get educated. NEVER EVER depend on a MAN to take care of you......YOU MUST BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. If my husband walked away today, and I have 4 children, I would be just fine..........I have a Full Time job, insurance and a home.......and protecting women after their husband's death.....that is what LIFE INSURANCE is for.......if these things are not available in Syria, then what kind of country is that?

tabaria

Look at the U.S. How many single hispanic mothers are struggling to provide for their children? How many have 5 kids in a single bedroom apartment? How many worry about going hungry? How many actually go hungry? How many prostitures are there in the US with children? How are you going to get educated with 5 children who need to be fed?

It's so easy to forget about the poor and weak, that's why everyone does forget about them. Not everyone is in the same position as you are. And about homes, well apparently alot of people are loosing them in the U.S. It aint the rich folk its the poorer ones. Another reason why interest is bad.

Once again life insurance costs money, not everyone has that money. For god sakes in the US if your dying but don't have the cash they just let you go like a dog.

dianek

Look at the U.S. How many single hispanic mothers are struggling to provide for their children? How many have 5 kids in a single bedroom apartment? How many worry about going hungry? How many actually go hungry? How many prostitures are there in the US with children? How are you going to get educated with 5 children who need to be fed?

It's so easy to forget about the poor and weak, that's why everyone does forget about them. Not everyone is in the same position as you are. And about homes, well apparently alot of people are loosing them in the U.S. It aint the rich folk its the poorer ones. Another reason why interest is bad.

Once again life insurance costs money, not everyone has that money. For god sakes in the US if your dying but don't have the cash they just let you go like a dog.

I am NOT RICH......I am lower middle-class, but I can adequately provide for my children without a man. The problem with most people here is that they live beyond there means and are materialistic. They want more and more. I don't. If you can't afford your children on your own, don't have them. That simple.....From where I sit, hispanic women here live better than I do in a lot of cases, driving their Excursions and SUV's. Yes people are losing there houses because they pay out more than they earn. They have credit debt up to their ears......their FAULT.....

I have only 1 year of college education....but I manage just fine. My husband's income makes things more comfortable, but I can float if he were not around. It is all about PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. There are also social programs to assist people here. To marry someone who is already married seems ridiculous........

loveislam1

Asalam alikoum sister keep in contact with her as much as you can, try to understand her feelings, even the most beloved of the Prophet salalhu alahi wa salam had problems with jealousy (Aisha radi allah anha) and even Sarah wife of prophet Ibrahim had problems with jealousy against hajar. I dont thin it is any differn than a daughter who sees her father love another woman then her and her mother.

In the furture I am sure she will see that instead of being attracted by christianity she was merely fed up with Islam and more so that maybe she sees that her mother is suffering because of her fathers decision to take another wife. Perhaps it was "the way" in which he married that has her upset. She is young and impressionable and is hurt, so it is understandable she is lashing out like this she doesnt have another outlet for her emotions.

I dont argue that plural marriage is halal, however I think that you must take into consideration all of your families feelings, it can be a huge upset and life changing situation for everyone involved. And if everyone is not on board for the decision I think it more islamic to think of your wife and children whom you find no fault (ie lives lislamically, keeps her duties gives birth) then to just marry hastily "because it is a right" and ALlah know best