What will you do?????

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:
I need your advise....
When you are sitting with your friends (Muslims and Non Muslims), you will try your best to convey the message of Islam to your Non Muslim friends right?....

But, imagine, when you get a nice chance to talk about this issue and when you are about to proceed, unfortunately, your Muslim friends start to talk about Non Islamic things....( just like cinema, actors, latest fashions.....) :angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred::angryred:
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A MUSLIM? WILL YOU PREACH ISLAM TO MUSLIMS, OR NON MUSLIMS????????????
I'm confused I do not understand the way should I follow to handle this situation........:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

both, muslims and non-muslims needs Islam. both should be given Islamic message. to muslims as *reminder* and to non-muslims as *message of truth*.

also for non-muslims, you have to take issues like One God, finality of prophethood, etc first. but with muslims, matters like punishment in grave, hell-fire for not fulfilling duties, pleasures of paradise, responsibility of being a *muslim*, etc.

may Allah guide us all. Ameen.

safiya58

then first give dawa to your fellow muslim friend before giving dawa to the unbelievers... :) and if Allah guides them to the straight path you can give dawa all together :)

May Allah reward you for you efforts.

:wasalam:

ovomer

salam from pakistan!

WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A MUSLIM? WILL YOU PREACH ISLAM TO MUSLIMS, OR NON MUSLIMS????????????

this is what tableghee jamaat people say. they say that this is very important to preach the muslims for the good deeds and at the same time to struggle for the same to the non muslims. but muslims are at the priority. but Allah swt knows what is right?
wasalam.