What will your last words be ??

hassana elkoussi

What will your last words be ?

The day the Prophet (صلي الله عليه وسلم) died, what was the last thing he did? He used siwak to clean his mouth. Then he raised his hands and said "Allahumma ar-rafeeq al-'ala" (o Allah, the highest friends -- the closest companions to Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) in the Hereafter)--and then he died (صلي الله عليه وسلم).

Commenting on this, his beloved wife 'Aisha (رضي الله عنها) said: no Prophet lives except he is given a choice between the dunya (this world) and the akhira (the next life), and all of them chose the next life.What will your last words be?

In another hadith, the Messenger of Allah (صلي الله عليه وسلم) promised us--and this is the promise of Allah!--that whoever says laa ilaaha illallah (there is no deity except Allah) as his last words and then dies, will enter Paradise.

"Aha," you might say, "this is it, this is my jackpot--I can live my life in disobedience and then say it and I'm saved!" NO! In fact, you will be on autopilot when that time comes, and so whatever is in your heart will emerge. It will be a mercy from the mercy of Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) if He allows you to say it before you die.

Don't think it'll be easy, either--when Imam Ahmed was dying, he said "not yet, not yet!" One of his sons was like "oh, that's not good--a great imam dying, and he's saying 'not yet?'" When he asked his father later why he was saying that, he said: When I was dying, Iblees (Shaytaan) came to me and said "o son of Adam, you are free of me!" And I said, "not yet!"

May Allah make us all among those who say laa ilaaha illallah as our last words and reach Paradise (ameen). What is the best way to be that kind of person? Increase your eman.

malishaheen

the mere thought brings chills to me ,time to time tending to forget that i have to face the moment whatever it takes ,, i would consider praying to Allah to make the process of death , before , during and after it , easy for me , with his word in my mouth and his , thought in my brain ,, ,,

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
my lst words will be 'la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulallah 'inshallah and i will ask allah to forgive mine andd everyone's sin's -ameen-(inshallah)if get time