What you like/dislike about this forum.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
:salam2:

I actually joined other forums what fascinating me about this forum is

1. There is no political discussion. Even i like politics very much but sometimes i like it not to discuss.

2. Mostly people try to answer with the help of Quran and hadith. Its very good.
Personal opinion sometime works but after Quran and hadith.

3. I feel like home about this forum. Even there are people from different school of thought and sometimes you are called with harsh names but i see it as a beauty. Because i see it as a big picture of the scene.

Dislikes
Everything always have some good and bad. But i am new so i dont know about this as i am still exploring. So i will not make decision that this forum is very good. May be some area need update.But for now dislike section is empty.

May be may be some time later.

What about you?

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum.
About this site well mashaallah its great loved it the very first day i read the revert story thread. I've not been to other ipb/vb based islamic forums.
Dislikes: None so far i guess..
Jazakallah khair

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikoum,

Likes: I love that we have a well-rounded community from all over the globe, Masha Allah, and this is unique to this forum :) I like that we are all learning from each other and the extensive knowledge of Qur'an and Hadith that some of the Sisters and Brothers have, Alhamdulillah. Also, I love the discussions aimed at helping us improve ourselves in the service of Allah, Masha Allah.

Dislikes: Apart from my own technical difficulties (like I have yet to post a video successfully..lol), I have NO dislikes of this forum whatsoever :)

Wassalam

sha587

Shahid abdullah
About this site well mashaallah its great loved it the very first day i read the revert story thread. I've not been to other ipb/vb based islamic forums.

Exactly i forget to add this point that is main point which force me to join this so i can talk to people who just converted to Islam so +1 likes.

suhayb08

2moro mite neva be..
I dont know if there are any dislikes on this forum.. i just love tti, its so greeeet.. you can find almost everything on Islam... and ive learnt so much being here....
i cant think of any better site than this...
If anyone need help, everyone!!! everyone will do their best to help...
and I just love it here!!!

:jumpclap: :holaaa: :wavyarms:

MOSABJA

The thing that I like the most about TTI is that it has People from all Backgrounds.One user is from Iraq.Then I found some from Jammu Kashmir.Then Europe,America,Asia,reverts _ _ _ ___________

DISLIKES.

Not much.But mmmmmm. yes.Some times strict moderation,

aisha.x.20

oooohhh wat a lovely thread. Atleast the mods will know we appreciate this now eh?! onli jokin but theyre cool, i love the fact that this site even exists!

i dislike though how theres more discussions about marraige and girlfrend/boyfrend problemos! Hardly enough about Islam, for those of us who still got way lots more to learn...well thats my own opinion even if it is wrong lol

:wasalam:

sha587

Shahid abdullah
i dislike though how theres more discussions about marraige and girlfrend/boyfrend problemos! Hardly enough about Islam, for those of us who still got way lots more to learn...well thats my own opinion even if it is wrong

Hahaha now you mention it. If someone started a thread about marriage the thread become bigger and bigger but actuallyyyyyyy i wil not say i dont like it LOL

aisha.x.20

Hahaha now you mention it. If someone started a thread about marriage the thread become bigger and bigger but actuallyyyyyyy i wil not say i dont like it LOL

I know what ur sayin...its intresting, diffenrent, gossip!...becomes more like a chat site! Theres hardly any full on discussions/debates about Islam...and alhamdullilah so much of u are blessed with the knowledge id just love to see that being discussed in dept rather the same topic in different headlines!

such as ur thread bro! wtch the posts on here lol..includin my own, im no better but still..! lol

:wasalam:

alexandra

As'salamm alaykom to everybody,to my sisters and brothers in islam.

Well,i dont know if there are dislikes on this site.AL HAMDULILAH,i've learnt many things being here with all of u.I became a muslimah while i have been here.Let's say,i'm growing up being here.

This site is great,u can get so many info from this site,u gain so many brothers and sisters once u introduce urself.IT'S AMAZING TO HAVE SUCH A FAM;I'M SO PROUD HAVING PART IN THIS SITE

I JUST LOVE IT..........ALLAH BLESS THE ONE WHO CREATED THIS SITE,MAY ALLAH PROTECT HIM

SALAMMMM BROTHERS AND SITERS...........UR SISTER IN ISLAM,SARAH

a_brother

Make dua for us all

I CAN'T STUDY because of this site...LOL ...
I guess that's a disadvantage and advantage in one line :D

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin

I actually joined other forums what fascinating me about this forum is

1. There is no political discussion. Even i like politics very much but sometimes i like it not to discuss.

2. Mostly people try to answer with the help of Quran and hadith. Its very good.
Personal opinion sometime works but after Quran and hadith.

3. I feel like home about this forum. Even there are people from different school of thought and sometimes you are called with harsh names but i see it as a beauty. Because i see it as a big picture of the scene.

Dislikes
Everything always have some good and bad. But i am new so i dont know about this as i am still exploring. So i will not make decision that this forum is very good. May be some area need update.But for now dislike section is empty.

May be may be some time later.

What about you?

I like the first 3 points above and thats why I stay around this forum site.

Frankly, according to previous poll given, age group between 15 and 30 yrs old dominated this site.

Me? I will be a father to most of you and grandfather to some of you

Hey! but I love the tenacity and enthusiasm of youth because I have been there and done that. And that characters can be seen right here. I love some of the comments and thoughts laid out here. Some are great and some are downright insults especially referring to races such as the Jews, Pakistanis and what not. Greatly influenced by cultural and historical background and using our pure religion to prop-up their arguments. Wallahualam.

My 2 cent advice is dear bro and sis, don't get too excited and over the top giving out fatwas and comments. STAY COOL.

Refrain giving out fatwas and googling everywhere, you're are an insults to thousands of sholars/ulama that are still alive today. Ask them first.

Refrain from calling other Muslims kaffir, kufr and so on, especially on this forum site. Muslim have their whole life to repent and seek forgiveness and turning back to the truth. They are forever in the mercy and grace of Allah. One muslim is priceless in the sight of Allah compare to all non-muslim combined because we worship Him and Him alone without any partners.

We certainly don't how and what our end will be, so refrain from commenting other ppl. Have you thought about thousands of American soldiers that have reverted to Islam with thousands of Iraqis muslim blood on their hands? Think about it. Where do they stand in sight of Allah Almighty? Are they forgiven?

I love this site and I love you all with all my heart for being muslim. I love you all for the sake of Allah.

Keep posting and enjoy each others company and share our joy and sadness together.

May Allah forgive and guide us always, ameen

Wassalam

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Me? I will be a father to most of you and grandfather to some of you

All praises for Allah who send you to this forum and show me that there are people greater in age. Otherwise from the writings of most of the people it seems they are under 20 not because their topics are childish actually they are under 20 but very good and intelligent in their thread, but iguessed from their way of using words. You should come here frequently sir so it will be good fo r me to stay here.

I love you all for the sake of Allah.

I also love you as a Muslim for the sake of Allah.

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

Very informative site, diverse bunch of people (especially the reverts), good atmosphere.

Not alot of bad just have to get used to the siite.