What you think of Jannah!!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
But then at times am saddened by the thought that everyone will have their own palace and I don't want to be far away from my mother whom i love dearly and she means everything to me after Allah(SWT) and Rasulullah (SAW).

Prophet :saw: said, "You will be with those whom you love.

sanan khan

why we are thinking about jannah. what is our prepartion for jannah which is reaward of our good deeds. no doubut jannah would be a nice place which we never seen before. just think about doing good things and help human.

2nd in my opinon never try to say that we cant go to jannah. thinking like in this way is sin. Allah is great and very kind. we cant imagine his kindness. Inshall we will all go in jannah.

Abdirahman!

I picture beautiful and bigger buildings. I picture rivers and green gardens. I picture respectful people around. and I picture many other things.
O Allah grant us jannah and safe us from the hell fire. ameen, ameen

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
its good that u feel that u r not so pious. it help in being humble and not arrogant.

but still u should have full hope in Allah to enter paradise. bcoz there r only 2 options. paradise and hell. if we dont get into Jannah, then our live is in utter destruction or worse than that.

exactly!..but i dont know that will i enter jannah or jahannah!...
for i am not so islamic...
but i trust allah! he loves us....
jasakallah khair....

irwinleslie

What you think of Jannah!

Salam dear brothers and sisters,

I was just sitting around in class and started daydreaming about Jannah. In the Quran it describes Jannah in many Surahs. But some of us can't really visualize it. So I was Curious to know what other people think about Jannah , How do they Picture it. I mean it's really fun to share!

When i think about Jannah I picture every thing green, I picture myself sitting in a huge throne and my loved ones around me, My palace so huge that where ever I look I see it and its all made up of gold.I always have a smile on my face ,no feeling of pain or tireness, always happy and peaceful and i could get whatever i want but sadly when i turn to the left i see the people in hell fire buring and screaming.

This is only my picture of Jannah . I want u guys to join and share to InshaAllah.

Salam:ma:
Dear Sister,

As a new convert to Islam as of 9/28 I often think about this and like you; have the same picture of Jannah, everything green, vivid colors, eternal happiness, all my loved ones beside me, including my dear Father who I lost to cancer when I was only twelve years old. Also, like you, I turn my head the other way and look to the people that end up in hell burning.

For me, I get very frightened sometimes because of all the horrible things I did in my past, even those I know our slates are wiped clean when we take our Shahadah. All I can say is that from what I've been told thus far, none of us can really imagine exactly what Janna will be like; we just need to strive to be the best Muslim we can be and to obey the almighty Allah.

Again, I'm new so I don't know how much help I can be, but I wanted to let you know I have the same feelings. Very nice topic and thread. May Allah taala guide us all!

Peace to you sister!

:tti_sister:

sanan khan

you all thinking about jannah this good. but remeber jannah is reward for our good deeds. our prepration is complete for jannah.? we should analize our life, how we are spending our life. is it as per allaha's will.

Allah keep us on the right way ameen.

slaveofALLAH99

LOL!!

May Allah (SWT) grant us Jannah tul furdose.AMMEEEN!!:hijabi:

YOu know sometimes I think that when i make dua that I don't really deserve to ask Allah for Jannah tul Fardose ,but I've heard in many lectures that there is nothing wrong in asking Allah for the best Jannah and besides isn't Jannah made for people who really want it , people who make dua and pray day nad night for it.

Don't let your hopes down on Allah!!

salam

Sasuke

i will have a Playstation 3 fitted inside my Rolls Royce Phantom when I go to Jannat. that will be my Paradise.