what?

Globalpeace

Banned
Yawning

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

No it's NOT Haram because it is beyond your control; but you should cover your mouth when yawning.

Hadith - Bukhari 4:509, Narrated Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: 'Ha', Satan will laugh at him."

Hadith - Bukhari 8:242, 8:245, Narrated Abu Huraira

The Prophet said, "Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning, so if someone sneezes and then praises Allah, then it is obligatory on every Muslim who heard him, to say: May Allah be merciful to you (Yar-hamuka-l-lah). But as regards yawning, it is from Satan, so one must try one's best to stop it, if one says 'Ha' when yawning, Satan will laugh at him."

Hadith - Muslim, Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri

Allah's Apostle said: When one of you yawns, he should try to restrain it with the help of his hand since it is the Satan that enters therein.

Hadith - Mishkat, Narrated AbuHurayrah , transmitted by Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah.

Allah's Messenger said, Yawning in prayer is an act of Shaytan, so when one of you yawns he should restrain it as much as possible. In another version it the word are: He should place his hand upon his mouth.

Hadith - Mishkat, Narrated by Grandfather of Adi ibn Thabit, Transmitted by Tirmidhi

Allah's Messenger said: Sneezing, drowsing, yawning in prayer, also menstruation, vomiting and nose-bleeding are from (the acts of) Shaytaan (Satan).

aseel

my mistake thanyu for correcting me !

you sould just not do it out loud .:shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1:

I must be carfull with my words

Globalpeace

Banned
Aseel!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Your Avatar reminds me of someone!

When I was living in Saudia I always used to buy Thoabs when I was coming back into UK from a Yemeni guy in the Mall!

He was really short and wore HEAVY glasses; we used to argue about price & drink Coffee & all sorts...

I used to buy so many thoabs from him that he started called me "Aseel" [a brand name for Thoabs; like Armani etc.]

He used to tell me that I love the Dunya (world) too much because I bargain!

Used to tell me, "Aseel"! You got enough money give it away, you don't need to bargain for a few Riyaals here or there!

Used to tell me to come to Yemen with him to marry a "Real Woman"

Good guy Masha'Allah

my mistake thanyu for correcting me !

you sould just not do it out loud .:shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1: :shymuslima1:

I must be carfull with my words

aseel

really?!!!

WOW i`m a make of clothes!

It is a kuwaiti friend that chose my muslim name !!!

I`ll tell him this!!

umm hussain

1. It was narrated that Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If one of you yawns – according to another report: whilst praying – let him suppress it as much as he can, for the Shaytaan comes in.” Narrated by Muslim

2. It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Yawning comes from the Shaytaan, so if one of you feels the urge to yawn, let him suppress it as much as he can, for if one of you says ‘ha’ (the sound made when yawning), the Shaytaan laughs.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3115; Muslim, 2994.

3. Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
Ibn Battaal said: Yawning is attributed to the Shaytaan in the sense that he approves of it and wants it to happen, i.e., the Shaytaan likes to see a man yawning, because it is a state in which his appearance changes so he laughs at him. It does not mean that the Shaytaan causes yawning.