Whats Deobandi??

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
oh My Dear Brothers and Sisters com'on we are Muslims first,
and hope u all pray SALAH 5 TIMES A DAY,then y to worry who is deobandi or who is salafi or who is what?Don't we recite Surahtul-Fatiha in every rakah of every prayers 5 times a day in which we ask Allah (Subhanahi Wa Ta'ala) to show us the right path,the path of those to whom HE favours,then y ur bothering about all these things,have faith in your du'as which u do in every Rakah of every prayers in Surah -Al Fatiha and just follow the Quran and Sunnah...
May Allah ( Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala) grant us all Jannatul-Firdausa..Ameen

Ibn Uthaymin

and hope u all pray SALAH 5 TIMES A DAY,then y to worry who is deobandi or who is salafi or who is what?Don't we recite Surahtul-Fatiha in every rakah of every prayers 5 times a day in which we ask Allah (Subhanahi Wa Ta'ala) to show us the right path,the path of those to whom HE favours,then y ur bothering about all these things,have faith in your du'as which u do in every Rakah of every prayers in Surah -Al Fatiha and just follow the Quran and Sunnah...

If it was that simple we wouldnt bring it up.

daywalker

All Bangalis are originally hanafi, you dont worry about that :)
:salam2:
Were you talking about fiqh or talking about those who studied aqeedah tahawiyyah? was your logic that all bangalis are hanafi= they all have read aqeedah tahawiyyah?cause your claim was:
Strange the Hanfiyyah read Aqeedah At Tahawi.
So ask a scholars who is has studied aqeedah tahawiyyah. go in jumah day in a mosque, ask people what is meant by being hanafi in fiqh, 80% will stare at you like owl. And about reading tahawiyyah 95% will behave like owl.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Yes we are ALL Muslims, but some people dont seem to think Deobandis are. For instance i was talking to an individual recently, and they said, "I'd like to marry a Muslim, not a deobandi" they basically classed Deobandis as non Muslims Na'uthubilLlah. WAllah a'alam what this person did actually mean. But it comes accross as that doesnt it?

Sister, loads of people say bad things about us without any knowledge. And that problem needs to be tackled.

the prophet :saw: said that his Ummah will split into different categories, and obviously it is happening. It isnt as simple as you say and as brother Ibn Uthaymin mentioned in his reply.

Wassalaamu'alaykum

Status
Not open for further replies.