what's ur dreams when U join paradise-jannah?

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Assalaamu alaykum!
Funny topic :) My dreams are:
to be forgiven by Allah, to be in Jannah with my family, to see the whole World in Islam.
You know, I often think, if I were in Jannah I would ask Allah about everything in universe, how did He do that, how did He do this and etc. I`d ask questions about secrets or some mystic things in this dunya, how did He create Adam (peace be upon him), angels (aleyhimussalaam), to show me the battle of Badr, Uhud, how did Zul Karnayn (aleyhissalaam) build that wall, to show me Dadjal, Ya`juj and Ma`juj - AAALLLL the questiond like these.
And I`ll be waiting Allah to show Himself to the inhabitants of Jannah, to see His blessed FACE and blessed Throne!!!
Wish your dreams insha-Allah to become true!

:salam2:
I always thought that there will be some kind of library in Jannah from where we will be able to find out many information. Your questions are very interesting, give me a call when you get answers.

I would also want to know about many earthly events, like, who killed Kennedy ? Not that it makes much difference but I just want to know about it and many other events like this. Similarly I would like to meet all those 144000 prophets of Allah and Sahabas and great Islamic scholars too. I have read that only the people in upper levels of Jannah will see Allah. So I pray that I get to that level.

Other than that I think 3D video confrence will be very common. Space travel, we will be common. We will have our own oceans and cruise ships and so we can go on a ocean cruise with our friends any time we want. InshaAllah.
:wasalam:

must91

WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I would love to know the reference to that 'hadith'. It was beautiful! Thanks for that.

you can find this and other relevant hadith in bab ul jannah in all the sahi sitta (the six books of hadith) considered authentic and sahi. however for the exact referance i can let you know later insha-Allah.

must91

salam..everyone
well.my quiz's

"What's ur dreams..when u join,incha allah paradise-jannah?"
i asked alottt of ppls about their dreams..
the most of answers i get"we dunno...but,we feel we're in hell"

but,i feel..that all of us ,could reach paradise..
if we study islam...cuz,islam's A WAY FOR LIFE..

about my dreams:.
1- see allah..first
2-see mohamed.PBUH>,and jesus,marry...
3-el -shaba
4-i want to have nice house...i don't want it big..but,in the middle...infront it a gardan..full of flowers
5-i want walk..in this gardan..breath fresh air..not as the one we have..here
6-i wish to meet my teacher..cuz,she die&my grandpa..cuz,he ide,while i was 9 years old
7-wish to see,my friends...all on paradise..happy
8-i wish to be with the one i love...supposed be..my future husband
9-i wish to make company..get nice job..cuz,sometimes...i feel that if everything we want..in paradise..we'll get it
but,i want to work.,i enjoy working alotttttttt

I would be happy to know..ur dreams...when u join Isa paradise...
incha allah...we will

i have a big hope..here...and allah'S THE FORGIVER...:tti_sister:.

salam
i'll apperciate any answer,....:)

lady your 1,2 & 3 wishes are :mashallah: my 1,2,3 wishes are similar
however the rest of your task list have weaknesses.

you will not get a small house but a palace of a one piece pearl, texture and colour so exuberant and its size so massive that the Prophet (SWS) said when a jannati is about to enter his/her jannah he/she will just marvel and stare at the beauty of its door alone for 40 years.

Then there would be this palace in your jannah wich will be made of one brick gold and one brick silver and one brick diamond so massive that it will have 70,000 rooms and each room will have 70,000 entrance.

oh lady how small are your desires, don't you see how oft-giving is our Creator.

You will certainly meet your relatives if they too go to jannah.
and regarding your working in jannah then the Nabi of Allah (SWT) Muhammad (SWS) said that Muslims who used to be farmers in this world will approach Allah (SWT) and say oh Allah (SWT) we used to plough the land in the world and we have the urge to do it in jannah too. So their Rabb will say ok go and plough. They will plough the lands of their jannah which off course will not be soil and mud but perfumed mixture (Iam forgetting exactly what) with gems such as ruby, suphier and diamonds as its stone and safron as its grass. These farmers will not toil the land as they used to do in this duniya but things will happen so easy and fast that not a sweat will break nor will they get tired. They will plant the seeds and in the blink of an eye shoots will sprout which will soon develop into very healthy stemp and barks of their desired crops and make the farmers happy like it used to make them happy in this duniya when they used to see the crops healthy and big and even more the plants will almost immediately bare fruits.

Oh Allah make no muslim miserable in the hereafter. aameen!

amy

I would jus be thankful to be in jannah to begin with!!
Although i would like to meet with my creator!!

Muslim in AUS

I was about to cry while reading the hadith from MUST91 about Jannah. If it`s true - I`m happy, very beautiful hadith. I wanna comment on opinion of my brother Munawar (above). Be sure - everyone in Jannah will be able to see the Creator, it doesn`t matter whether people in Firdous or in down-levels of Jannah. I think there will not be any library, but answer on questions. You know, it`s interesting for me about seas and oceans in Jannah - will we be able to swim??? When I imagine Jannah, I`m thinking of semitransparent floors (ground), everything is shining like dimond under the light, everywhere pearls, dimonds, golden insects, butterflies, bees, opals raining from the sky...
I would like to have personal golden computer with dimond keyboard and heavenly operation system and superfast wareless internet, to carry where I want :) I`m joking :)

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah

Oh Allah make no muslim miserable in the hereafter. aameen!

Ameen, Marshala another beautiful hadith! Inshala all of our dreams will come true both in this world and the next. The Prophet asw said this world is like a prison for a believer and paradise for a disbeliever. In another narration he asw said that had Allah sw considered the merit of this world equivelant to the weight of a single wing of a misqueto, He sw would not have allowed any disbelievers to drink its water let alone live in it.
Must91, can I just ask, what if some people u love didn't make it to Jannah (god forbid), I can't imagin how I will enjoy myself if someone I love didn't make it.
Alhamdula I have a strong believe that I will enter Janna through the mercy of Allah sw. There is a hadith that states whoever said Lilaha illah Allah with firm belief in this world, will enter Jannah in the next world.

must91

Ameen, Marshala another beautiful hadith! Inshala all of our dreams will come true both in this world and the next. The Prophet asw said this world is like a prison for a believer and paradise for a disbeliever. In another narration he asw said that had Allah sw considered the merit of this world equivelant to the weight of a single wing of a misqueto, He sw would not have allowed any disbelievers to drink its water let alone live in it.
Must91, can I just ask, what if some people u love didn't make it to Jannah (god forbid), I can't imagin how I will enjoy myself if someone I love didn't make it.
Alhamdula I have a strong believe that I will enter Janna through the mercy of Allah sw. There is a hadith that states whoever said Lilaha illah Allah with firm belief in this world, will enter Jannah in the next world.

i am a bit busy now. but i shall post you some very comforting hadith, let say 8pm aust time

gazkour

Assalamo alikomwa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Assalamualaikum...

sister, thank you for starting an interesting topic.... Dreams in Jannah..

The first, I want to see the face of our LORD and worship HIM...I want to do my Ruku and Sujood seeing HIM...

Then, i want meet each and every prophet and messenger, HUG them tightly and Kiss them on the cheek starting from Adam...then, Abraham, Noah, moses, Jesus and finally prophet Mohammad (peace be upon them all)...

I totally agree on those two.

#3. Be reunited with my family (they are christians), enshaAllah
#4. See the bad people in Hell being humiliated and punished.
#5. Have all the best desserts and food I can think of(hehehe)
#6. Being able to fly wherever I want

must91

to lady from down under.
Allah has created jannah for Muslims only. any person who dies in a state of shirk will never ever enter jannah. The Quraanil Hakim is very clear on this and so are the words of our Nabi Muhammad (SWS). Regarding Jews and Christians there is a hadith whereby it has been reported and the best understood meaning of it is that one denomination only, which stuck to the true message of Musa and Isa nabiana (AHS) will enter jannah. For example in Christianity it could be the Unitarian church which perhaps is no longer in existence. However traces of them could be found in Misr and some other nearby mid-eastern and African countries.

However one basic underlying factor is this that anyone dying with the slightest bit of imaan and as used by our Nabi Muhammad (SWS) imaan as small as a mustered seed will one day (perhaps after spending billions of years in jahannam) enter jannah.

Regarding Muslim relatives, on the day of judgment there will be intercession (shifa'at), like the Ambia (AHS) (Prophets) interceding on behalf of their ummah. A pious Quraan haafiz who memorized Quraan and recited it every day and lived his/her life according to its teachings will be allowed to intercede for 10 people amongst his relatives who would have been condemned to hell on the day of qiyamah. And there will be many other people who would be allowed or given the privilege to intercede on the day of qiyamah, with the pious ulama and daee taking a big portion of the privilege.

And please remember Allah is more merciful than you could ever imagine.

Remember the story of Prophet Nuh (AS) when the flood waters came and his unbelieving son got separated, the Nabi cried oh Allah my son and you assured me that you will save my family. What was Allah (SWT) reply? Oh Nuh he is not amongst your ahal (family).

So take some solace from this story.

May Allah forgive mine and everyone's short commings, Aameen.

must91

I always thought that there will be some kind of library in Jannah from where we will be able to find out many information. Your questions are very interesting, give me a call when you get answers.

I would also want to know about many earthly events, like, who killed Kennedy ? Not that it makes much difference but I just want to know about it and many other events like this.

Other than that I think 3D video confrence will be very common. Space travel, we will be common. We will have our own oceans and cruise ships and so we can go on a ocean cruise with our friends any time we want. InshaAllah.

Bro I find some of your desires not so like a person of jannah. There is a hadith posted by Amina88 that Allah does not value this duniya not even as much as a wing of a lame mosquito (she missed lame). And yet you want to know about who killed JFK. Well is there someone who wants to no where Elvis is or what really happened to Hitler. These are our worldly desires and wishes.

And there is someone who is thinking of having a dirt bike in jannah.
I am not saying that Allah (SWT) will not answer your wishes if they were as such. However please value and appreciate what Allah has in store for us. Like someone else quoted the hadith whereby our Nabi Muhammad (SWS) said that Allah has created for us such things that simply no one can imagine.

On the Day of Judgment an old and ugly lady (very old & very ugly) with very wrinkled skin and very stinking odor and smell coming from her body and mouth would be brought. She will run after many Muslims, and these people will scream oh Allah who is she and why is she after us.

Pay attention to the reply they will get. "It is the same duniya you used to run after in this world."
And yet we will ask Allah (SWT) about JFK.

Our desires and wishes change over time. A 10-year-old's desires will not be the same as a 21-year old and a 21-year old when re reaches 40 his wishes will definitely change. And a person who has reached 65 and suffers from many diseases and sickness and you remind him… Sir do you remember when you were 15 you wanted a dirt bike. I've brought you one. Are you happy? He'll probably end up scolding and cursing you.

So Allah (SWT) knows best about us all and therefore he has made things which will leave us spellbound when we see it insha-Allah.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2: must91

I know what you are saying, I wasn't really 100% serious about JFK, but I would want to know details about many events happened in this world if Allah (SWT) gives his permission. If not then I woun't even think about it.

But I have one question: Would you be lecturing in Jannah too ? LOL.

gazkour

Assalamo alikomwa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Bro I find some of your desires not so like a person of jannah. There is a hadith posted by Amina88 that Allah does not value this duniya not even as much as a wing of a lame mosquito (she missed lame). And yet you want to know about who killed JFK. Well is there someone who wants to no where Elvis is or what really happened to Hitler. These are our worldly desires and wishes.

And there is someone who is thinking of having a dirt bike in jannah.
I am not saying that Allah (SWT) will not answer your wishes if they were as such. However please value and appreciate what Allah has in store for us. Like someone else quoted the hadith whereby our Nabi Muhammad (SWS) said that Allah has created for us such things that simply no one can imagine.

On the Day of Judgment an old and ugly lady (very old & very ugly) with very wrinkled skin and very stinking odor and smell coming from her body and mouth would be brought. She will run after many Muslims, and these people will scream oh Allah who is she and why is she after us.

Pay attention to the reply they will get. "It is the same duniya you used to run after in this world."
And yet we will ask Allah (SWT) about JFK.

Our desires and wishes change over time. A 10-year-old's desires will not be the same as a 21-year old and a 21-year old when re reaches 40 his wishes will definitely change. And a person who has reached 65 and suffers from many diseases and sickness and you remind him… Sir do you remember when you were 15 you wanted a dirt bike. I've brought you one. Are you happy? He'll probably end up scolding and cursing you.

So Allah (SWT) knows best about us all and therefore he has made things which will leave us spellbound when we see it insha-Allah.

I think there's nothing wrong wanting to know about all these mysteries of the world; in fact one of the most honored treasures of Allah for us in Jennah, is the fountain of Salsabil. It consists in a 'magical' excursion through the mysteries of existence. It would be a special treat for those who partake of it.(76:17-18)