Article When entire Universe is created with truth, then where lives the false (batil)?

Mohammad Rafoqie

hqdefault.jpg

When entire Universe is created with truth, then where lives the false (batil)?:hawla:

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

Allah All-mighty Says in the holy Quran, “We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them save with truth, and for a term appointed” (Al-Ahqaf: 3).

Truth means the holy Quran, the reality, justice, a decisive and real thing and also it is a name of Allah All-Mighty. And face to face it, there is false (batil) that lives in the inner body of human being and it comprises of inordinate soul and Satan Iblis.

The holy Quran reveals, “I do no exculpate myself. Lo! the human soul enjoins evil, save whereon my Lord has mercy. Lo! my Lord is Forgiving, Merciful ” (Jusef: 53).

And according to the holy Quran, Satan is a plain enemy of human being.

According to the commentators Allah All-Mighty has created “Haq and Batil” so that all His high-exalted and fair qualities may be come to pass. The holy Quran reveals,

”And if thy Lord willed, all who are in the earth would have believed together. Would thou (Mohammad) compel men until they are believers?” (Younus: 99)

And,”Who (Allah) has created life and death, that He may try you, which of you is best in conduct:” (Al-Mulk: 2).

The question is: how can it is possible that by creating Truth and False Allah’s fair qualities may be come to pass? So,

It is as, when mankind commits sins following the commands of his inner ‘batil’, like ascribing partners to Allah All-mighty, infidelity, murder, adultery, abusing or cheating etc. Then Allah’s attribute “The Avenger” comes to pass and the guilty is held and punished. And when the man feels ashamed over his sins and wants to offer repentance, then Allah’s attribute “The Pardoner, “The Forgiver ” come to pass and the guilty is freed from Hell fire, and like thereof.

As it is mentioned before that the‘batil’ (false) lives in the inner body of man and try its best to mislead human being. So those who surrender before it, become the slaves of Satan and those who follow the commands of The Beneficent, become the slaves of Rahman.

When the slaves of The Beneficent do no surrender before ‘batil’, then a holy war takes place between them, and this is “Jihade Akbar,” that is mentioned in the hadith. When the holy Prophet PBUH was returning from ‘ghazwah bani mustaliq’ he said to his companions, “now return from jihade asghar (little war) to jihade akbar (great war).”

So, the Truth is everywhere in the entire universe but the Batil lives in the inner body of man and to fight against it is the great holy war. May Allah All-Mighty give us power to fight against that inner batil.