when is the world going to end

mo_j90

:salam2:

I was reading somwhere along time ago that said the world will end on friday 10th muharram, i was trying to find som evidence on google but i couldnt find any, i read it on a book which i had which was called "sign of the day of judgement" i was just wondering if anyone else has heard this? if so could you provide any references

:wasalam:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

No one knows when the world will end except Allah alone

Al A'raf 7:187

And they ask you concerning the Hour, when will it come, say, " Its knowledge is with my Lord alone, He will effet it at the proper time, it weighs heavy on the heavens and the earth, it will come to you suddenly". They ask you as if you were in search for it, say, "Its knowledge is with Allah alone, but most of the people do not know"

Salam Amirah80

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Verily, Allâh! With Him (Alone) is the knowledge of the Hour, He sends down the rain, and knows that which is in the wombs. No person knows what he will earn tomorrow, and no person knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allâh is All*!Knower, All*!Aware (of things)

[Qur'aan Soorah Luqman Aayah 34]

We know some of the signs of the Hour through the Hadeeths of the Prophet :saw::

Abdullaah ibn Amr (radhiyaAllaahu anh) related that the Messenger of Allah :saw: said,

"Verily, Allah does not seize knowledge by force, taking it forcefully from the people; instead, He takes away knowledge by the death of the scholars, until their remains no scholar. The people will take ignorant leaders, who will be asked, and who will rule without knowledge. They are misguided and they will misguide others."

[Bukhaaree]

There is many other hadeeth which have been posted before, Insha'Allaah try the search option.

EDIT:

Here is a few thread's:

Hajj & Yajooj and Majooj:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14543

Dhee Suwaiqatain:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14540

The Beast:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14544

Walaykum Salaam.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Here is one more ahaadeeth from: Book of the End: Great Trials and Tribulations by Ibn Katheer Rahimahullaah:

Ten Signs Before the Coming of the Hour

Huthafah ibn Asad said:

"The Prophet :saw: came over us as we were studying among ourselves (knowledge pertaining to) the Hour.

He :saw: said:

'What are you discussing?'

We said,

'We are mentioning (affairs pertaining to) the Hour.'

He :saw: said,

'Indeed it will not come until you see ten signs: The smoke [refer to footnote], the Dajjaal, the beast, the rising of the sun from the West, the descending of 'Eesa bin Maryam, Yajooj and Majooj, three Khusoof (plural of Khasf, the swallowing of the earth and all that is on it) - the Khasf of the East, the Khasf of the West, and the Khasf of the Arabian Peninsula - and the last of them is a fire will emerge from the East and that will steer people to their place of gathering."

[Ahmad][Footnote: It is related in a hadeeth from Hudhhaifah that from the signs of the Hour is a smoke that will all that is in between the East and the West. It will remain on earth for forty days. The believer will be afflicted with something similar to a cold; the disbeliever will be in a state of drunkeness; smoke will come out from his nose, his eyes, his ears, and his anus (this is mentioned in 'Aun Al-Ma-'bood.)]
Reference: Pg. 74

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

A mistake on my part of not reading your post properly,

Abu Hurayrah (radhiyAllaahu anh) related that the Messenger of Allah :saw: said,

"The best day that the sun shined upon is Friday: in it, Adam was created; on it, he was made to descend (from Paradise); on it, his repentance was accepted; on it, he died; on it, the Hour will arrive. On Friday, from the morning until the rising of the sun, every animal is waiting apprehensively, fearing the Hour, except for jinn and mankind. On Friday, there is an hour wherein no Muslim slave (of Allah) coincides with it, by praying and asking something of Allah, except that Allah gives it to him."

(Related by Imaam Maalik ibn Anas)

Abu Daawood related it as well, and the above phrasing is his. At-Tirmidhee and An-Nasaaee related it as well.

Walaykum Salaam.

mo_j90

I know that theres going to be 10 major signs but im about talking after the signs i read somewhere that said after the signs have passed the world will end on a friday but allah knows best

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

Is it true that the Day of Judgement will come on a Friday, 10th Muharram?
my question is with regards to the day of judgement. from what i have read in the sahih(accurate) hadith it is stated that the day of judgement will come on friday(10th moharram).My question is if it is friday in saudi arabia then it will be another day in USA and so on....so basically it is never friday all over the world at one time...please answer, this has been troubling me for sometime.

Praise be to Allaah.

Everyone who gives a specific time or date for the onset of the Day of Judgement is a fabricator and a liar. The onset of the Day of Resurrection is the “Hour” of which Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“They ask you about the Hour (Day of Resurrection): ‘When will be its appointed time?’ Say: ‘The knowledge thereof is with my Lord (Alone). None can reveal its time but He’” [al-A’raaf 7:187]

But when the Day of Resurrection comes, at the time which is known to Allaah, which will be a Friday, then the system of this universe, with its night and day, sun and moon and stars, will be changed. We do not know whether the America which exists today will exist then or not, for Allaah is Able to destroy whichever of these nations He wills before the Day of Resurrection, for Allaah is Able to do all things.

Written by Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Barraak

Also Ditta last post says that on a friday.

The thing is no one knows which friday (the date or time) on Allah.