Where are my brothers/sisters at?

safiya58

:salam2:

I´m a normal muslimah praying the obligatory prayers... and this is enough why I´m considered as a pious muslim... not By non-muslims but by muslims... bec where I live the practising muslims are so rare... at least in my own circle of acquaintances....

Many don´t care about Islam... and when you talk with them about Islam they don´t want to talk about and try to deviate from the topic....

when you remind them of their duties like prayer... they usually say: "what matters is to have a good heart..."

they belittle those who live Islam... and when you tell them they are not acting islamic they will get so angry... even this is true... they hate to wear the hijab or don´t allow their wifes to wear, laugh at ppl with beard and they get angry when you tell them they don´t live Islam....

what is sad is even when you go to the mesjids you see so much fitnah... ppl who are slandering and are so rude to others... they don´t see their own faults but the faults of others they see immediately...

and what I ask myself is, is this an exception which I experience only... or is Islam really practiced by few ppl? If you guys would not be here I would think practisising muslims don´t exist anymore...

:wasalam:

Azizati

salamu alaykum wa rahmatu Allahi wa barakatuh

dear SAFIAH,
you are not the only one to feel that, I do too in spite of living in a muslim country, all you have to do sister is continue your way and give an example of good muslimah by your behaviour either in the street or work. it's a way to make dawah.
Allah with you
salam alikoum wa rahmatu Allah

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Keep doing the good work sister. May Allah (SWT) reward you immensely. Ameen!

safiya58

:salam2: sister Azizati

I know I have to make dawa... but it is just strange... ones in school I asked a teacher for a room to pray and I was uncomfortable asking that bec I thought he will think I´m curious... but he didn´t find it strange at all he said : "nobody asked us for that so far and I always wondered why ?" even a nonmuslim finds it strange that the muslims are not praying....

safiya58

Keep doing the good work sister. May Allah (SWT) reward you immensely. Ameen!

jazak Allahu ckair but I don´t believe that I do a good work or something just my duty... I have to do much more.. what I´m doing now is nothing...

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Puts the hadith about *the strangers* in a de facto perspective doesn't it ukhti?!

When a sister's parents threaten to kick her out of the house if she wears hijab and she has to wear it in secret...when a brother is made fun of for letting his beard grow..or when an honest Muslim is *yelled* at and even *excommunicated* for trying to command the good and forbid the evil

WE HAVE A HADITH EMBEDDED IN EVERY FIBER OF REALITY!..sobhanallah!

and we have an on-going misery for those with hearts awakened and set upon Allah's deen!

Ukhti..observe the well-being of your iman and practice..correct what needs to be corrected..improve what needs to be improved..do your duties decreed by Allah (swt) upon your brethren the best you can..and ask Allah (swt) to Pardon you for what you couldn't accomplish *for any reason*...

You know why I say that?..it's not to break your spirit..or disappoint you..Allah Knows..but because the issues you're mentioning are *instilled deep*..very very very *deep* inside people..and many practicing brothers and sisters share this same perspective they might just differ in how they express it and handle it

Do what you can..help in ways you're able to..and remember..

"Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned." [Al-Baqara 2:286]

yasin67

a s
belki yakın arkadaşlarına namazın önemini anlatabilirsin.Ne kadar önemli olduğunu , bütün kainat kendi lisan-ı halleriyle ubudiyyetlerini Cenab-ı Hakk 'a sunarken insanın bu ubudiyyeti sunmamasının onların hakkına da girmek olduğunu söyleyebilirsin.Bazı eserlerden faydalanabilirsin.Risale-i Nurda 4. söz var mesela.namaz hakkında.Vicdan sahibi bir müslüman o risaleyi okusa ciddi ciddi kendini sorgular.Allah yardım etsin.Bize dua edin inşallah.
sorry for I used Turkish.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Walaikumasalam - since im short for time - I got the same problem sister! just keep strong and inshallah one day they will turn around and realize the truth!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum Safiya:D:D
well sister, you are a "stranger" so be happy and keep doing what you are doing:D inshaAllah the reward that awaits will be one you'll be surely satisfied with!:D
may Allah make it easy for you dear:D
Islam is truely back to the way our beloved prophet SAW told us about when he SAW said "this religion bagan as something strange and will go back to something strange...GIVE GLAD TIDINGS TO THE STRANGERS!!!!! so, ukhti keep being who are and surely you'll be among those who succeed!inshaAllah!!!
I soo love you for Allah's sake dear sister:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D
!~YOUR sister in ISLAM~!

Amina 1

Me to I even have a hard time with my husband he says I need to take it easy and not be so serious. :( Makes me soo sad:(

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Me to I even have a hard time with my husband he says I need to take it easy and not be so serious. :( Makes me soo sad:(

Awwww, sister *hugsssss*
:tti_sister:may Allah make it easy for you and for all those who are having hard time.ameen,ameen,ameen
REMEMBER! *WIth every difficulty there comes ease*
Allah is always with those who strive for HIS sake!
Allah hafiz now and always:hearts::hearts:

safiya58

as salamu alykum to all,

I see that it is not only me...... most of you adviced me to be patient and stay strong... inshaallah I will and inshaallah Allah will give you patience and strength too... but I also have to say as long as I can be here with you guys it is not that bad for me...

sister *AmatuAllah4lyf* may I have a reason to be happy you are right... but for my ownself only... I mean I also want to see my loved ones succedd in hearafter... I love you too for the sake of Allah :hearts:

brother Yasin it will be not that easy for me... cuz many are to far away from ther din... to far.. it is like sister a_muslimah said this issues are deep instilled inside ppl... it means it will be an enourmus work to talk with ppl who lived for years without beeing bount to any rules about din... jazak Allahu ckair for your support you will remain in my dua´s

also jazak allahu ckair brother Ali.. it is a duty to do dawa... we can not wait in the hope that maybe they will be guided one day... this is what I did for to long... may Allah increase our knowledge and make us succesfull...

sister Amina I will pray for you my dear... inshaallah Allah will guide your husband through you. be patient sister... I love you for the sake of Allah

ve aleykumselam

stargazer

Clear Skies!
You are not alone ukhthy. As the propeht said Islam began as something strange. And at the end of times it will continue to be a strange. Just be patient.