where are the muslims going?!!!!

Salem9022

I saw it on BBC channel here. dont worry about what these people say. I just want to clarifiy some points.

1. This took place in Doha which is in Qatar, Qatar is a well known Pseodo-Ikwani supporting Nation whos head Scholar is none other then Yusuf Al-Qaradawi who went from Al-Azhar to spread his deviant beliefs and Ideas in the Gulf.

2. The people debating especially the Man whos from Syria named Muhammad Al-Habash is from the AICP deviant group/organization. They are Habashies. They believe that a Muslim Women can marry a Kaffir and that a Muslim women does not need to wear the Hijab amoung many other things. These people also call Qadiyanies who believe that Mirza Gullam the Indian is a Prophet to be Muslims and they also call Allawis who claim Ali is God to be Muslims as well. They are Ash'ari meaning they deny that Allah is above the Throne, they also deny Asma-wa-seefat. According to this sect called "Habashies" or "AICP" as they are known by their organization is a deviant organization which has been refuted:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=271288

3. You shouldn't use secular knowledge when you talk about Islam you need a religious persepective in talking about Islam. Not every "Muslim" you meet has the right Aqeedah(belief), Thus like the Prophet said " there will be 73 Sects, all which will be in the Hellfire except 1."
So when you meet people you find their beliefs and what they believe in in the religious persepective not in secular knowledge.

Salem9022

Here we go again.....

some people unfortantely just don't want to accept the obvious, I am just telling you what I know. It's also interesting to know that Muhammad Al-Habash is a Member of the Syrian Parliament, and as we know the Syrian Govt and Military is an Allawi Govt and Military including their leader Bashir Al-Assad who himself is Allawi, Allawis are a subsect of Shi'aism they believe Ali is God Incarnate, I just brought up these points just to clarify my point that when you don't follow the Quran and the sunnah in the understanding of the Salaf as saleh then you start doubting your whole religion and you end up with these useless debates when every one from the people of sunnah know the answer to.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:
اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

( قل لعبادي يقولوا التي هي أحسن إن الشيطان ينزغ بينهم ، إن الشيطان كان للإنسان عدواً مبينا )
الاسراء 53

i would finish by this ayat brother above and translation of some ogf it meaning bellow inshae Allah taala about the maneer of talking to many ones by the guidance of Allah taala:

Surat Al Israe ayat 53(chapter 17 the night journey ):
53. Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan doth sow dissensions among them: For Satan is to man an avowed enemy.

wa :salam2:

Mashallah Akhi..wa ne'ema arrad..baraka allaho feek wa jazaka khaira ajjazaa'a

:wasalam:

Yusuf1990

al-Inglezi
As-salaamu'alaykum.

Just a reminder to everyone to be careful when speaking about the Muslims rulers and governments. Try to avoid speaking ill of them as it causes fitnah.

Make du'aa for them and think well of them.

Was-salaam.