Where are they?

arzafar

ive bin on this site for a year now and i see some names are missing.

brother hamza (known earlier as frank)
sister hana

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

sister hana
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

jazakallah khairan for starting this up akhi.i want to kno where are my sisters Believers_path and Muslimgurl:(
hope you all are in the best of health and imaan missing brothers and sisters.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
InshaAllaah Sister Hana is doing good. Just that she isnt here much anymore. But I'm sure anyone who has become a member here will definitely think of this site once in a while though their conditions doesnt let them to be here often.

As for Brother Hamza, well I pray that he is doing good wherever he is. Sure miss all of the former members who used to be active here.

Lets not forget to remember our brothers and sisters in our dua'a. The dua'a that is recited just before one is breaking the fast is one of the time the du'a is maqbool, bi ithnillah.

Ramadhaan al-Mubaraak to all. May we all gain the best of everything in this blessed month. Ameen.

Wassalam.

hana*

Wallahi this thread brought a smile to my face :) alhamdulilah I'm okay and I hope that all the brothers and sisters on TTI are well and with good eemaan and ramadan kareem.

I have not been on TTI for a long time and hope and pray you are all doing well.

I guess I can share the good news with you all that I got engaged and I'm due to be married in one month, alhamdulilah Allah kareem.
I sincerely wish for all those single brothers and sisters out there to be married and may Allah send their naseeb soon. May Allah make it easy for all those looking for marriage and may Allah grant them the Halal and distance them from the haram ameen.

arzafar

Wallahi this thread brought a smile to my face :) alhamdulilah I'm okay and I hope that all the brothers and sisters on TTI are well and with good eemaan and ramadan kareem.

I have not been on TTI for a long time and hope and pray you are all doing well.

I guess I can share the good news with you all that I got engaged and I'm due to be married in one month, alhamdulilah Allah kareem.
I sincerely wish for all those single brothers and sisters out there to be married and may Allah send their naseeb soon. May Allah make it easy for all those looking for marriage and may Allah grant them the Halal and distance them from the haram ameen.

oh congrats!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Save me a large slice of wedding cake. I am very happy for your blessings.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:wasalam:

Congrats sister , May Allah bless your marriage ameen

and also pray for us that we also get married in time :D :lol:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Agreed with you brother.

sister hana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

Agreed with you brother.

On the bright side thinking,
they must be tight with their daily schedule,
Let make duá
for their well being and happiness
with their loved ones~Amin!

~May Allah swt reward you for your kind thought~Amin!

Ramadhan Al Mubarak!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)