Where can I find this picture?

amira87

I love Allah
I have been searching and searching forever, and I need to see the picture. I want to know if anybody knows a link to where I can see the actual picture of firawn's left over body that was left as a sign for all of us to see. WHERE CAN I FIND THIS PICTURE? I get into this stuff and it gives me this shiver that runs up my spine....meaning a kind of interest. Cool, I hope to find his picture somewhere, because my sister said that she actually seen it and she said he didnt even look like a mummy, she said he looked like he still had some skin on his reserved body....thats cool....I want to see it. So who ever out there knows where I can find it, let me know ASAP.

amira87

I love Allah
thank you

I have already seen these photos online and i wasnt for sure if they were the right ones. Reason I say this is because I showed them to my brother and he said that they didnt look like the ones that he witnessed.......but I know that turntoislam is very exact in what they say right?

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
I have already seen these photos online and i wasnt for sure if they were the right ones. Reason I say this is because I showed them to my brother and he said that they didnt look like the ones that he witnessed.......but I know that turntoislam is very exact in what they say right?

:salam2:

*shrugs*. I am not good at identifying mummies haha. Insha Allah maybe some can say if they are authentic or not.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
I m not sure ,but I think thats authentic information and I also watched the video ,just cant find it again.It was on shareislam .com by shaikh Yusuf Estes ,or one of his web sites

waaleikum salam