where is almighty

uk brother

salaam to all, at work i had a little discussion with a athiest. I wanted to know why he believed there wasnt a god.i briefly explained islam to him.however, it was hard because he doesnt believe in any religion at all.anyway, he said to me where is god and why doesnt he show himself? i said if god shows himself to the world where will the test be.Everyone will realise there is life after death & there wont be no evil in this world because every one wiil be scared of god after seeing their creator.
he then said if there was a god why doesnt he stop all wars because innocent people die, also why cudnt he stop the titanic form hitting the iceberg?He didnt have to reveal himself he could have pressed the button and diverted the ship into a different direction.why kill all these innocent people???any answers to that??

( i understand all bad is from mankind.That could have happened to set example or could have been gods warning.is there anything in any hadeeths which talk about this?

furry

to you UK bro...

Hi, im new here and had read your post while surfing.I hope this will help, Correct me if im wrong since i only a young learner.But based on what i have learnt i think i can response to your atheist fren question.

the answer is FREEWILL for his qns :if there was a god why doesnt he stop all wars because innocent people die. If GOD hasnt given freewill to mankind, he wldnt have bn an atheist. It was man who choose to go war and killed innocent ppl wifout a conscience. GOD can go and prevent the war in this world if he wills it but that will go against the freewill in which he bestow us mankind.Everythin happens for a reason, of which only the KNOWLEDGEABLE ONE knows. That is why GOD always asked us to supplicate for Guidance for all mankind and spread his loving message of love and peace so that we all can live in peace. This is but a trial for us all and whoever does the very best, looks good in God's eyes. Insya-Allah.

Also for the titanic issue: to me everythin is pre-destined since wen all of us are in our mom's womb and wen GOD asked the angel to insert the roh(soul) into his creation, everythin has been written and recorded; our years on earth, the amt of rezeki we will have and even the place and time of death!! HE wills everythin and only HE knows whats gng on.That's why we must have gr8 faith in HIM. He doesnt does things for no gd reason. E.g, the sinking of titanic goes way for more improvishing and upgrading in ship-building to prevent such incident from happening.Ask him to see it; that way so that history wun repeat itself.

Wa-Salam:salah:

queenmuslimah

asalamu calykum

asalamu calykum......brother u should tell this guy/gal that everyone dies and that they have an appointed time. it was meant for the titanic to hit that ice thingy.........everyone has to leave this world once....whether it be the hard way or the easy way.allah(swa) is mercyful...........he does everything to test our iman......to see if we trust him with everything.....the best of people are those that get tested the most. allah(swa) promised that eveyone will taste death no matter wat.........so all i am saying is this person is being ignorent and doesnt want to face the truth..........

our final home n peace is in the hereafter and inshallah in paradise and for those who are not lucky in hell ( may allah(swa) protect us from it). we can never fullfill the right of allah. if there is no god why are u life? where do u get ur food,shelter from? who has mercy on u when u are sick/depress? who shows u his miracles everyday? look @ this beautiful world how can u tell me that it doesnt have a creator? look at us they way we are created.........everything so green and beautiful it is surely from allah the almighty mashallah............anything good is from allah andthing bad is from the shaytan and myself.............may allah have mercy on us nad guide us to hte right path inshallah

bashaar

oh no the where is god question ehehe reminding of death at moments like these works sometimes although i can not help to remember the sayedna mosa story when he met the guy who sinked the ship that would be a great story for him her to think about usually these people are very intelligent you have to match that level.

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
well thanks for your reply brother Bashir it really helped.

:SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335:

AssalaamuAlaikum,

you must be thinking why am I laughing so much.

Because the reason that atheist is giving for the absence of God is actually same reason for the existence of God. How? let me tell.

The beloved companion of Rasoolullah (SAW), Ali ibn abi Talib (RA) said that I recognized Allah by the negation of my wills (plans).

If all what you plan, keeps on happening the same way then where is the God? Where is Allah? Allah is there to tell us that you are not there to do whatever you like, because the absolute control is in the hands of Allah SWT.

If people keep on sailing titanic forever then where is God? If titanic is drowned then something happend out of control of humans, and that is the fate or fortune, and fortune is the A'mer (order) of Allah SWT.

Now about misery? It comes by the evil of man and if the man is "All time happy happy, money no problem" then where will be his test? It is same as if people dont have a loaf of bread then we ask them to eat cake.

Wassalaam,
VE

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

Brother its useless most of the time to tell athiest about Islam. because they tend to mesure this with other religions and as you know islam is about fate and evidences unlike many other religion where its about fate and only fate. so first you have to clear his doubt that in islam we have proofs and faith . now he will ask so prove where is god. this is tough one to prove. but ask him that how did he come about , Who made him and what is his purpose of his life. he will then answer that we evolved from monkey , chickens or parrots or whatever he likes. then the answer from your side should be that can he prove that we evolve from animals . well i guees he doesnt have any answer to this Because if he says that sicense will prove one day or have proved than that is jus bluffing . tell him that scientist have found species or animals that have no link to other animals accroding to MR Charles Darwins theory . the theory of Evolution and those animals are known as Inteligent design in short known as ID.

Hope it Helps You

Sallaam allaikum

My advice is for you to explain him the purpose of life starting with the fundamentals of how life began. Tell him the story of the jinn and how Iblis (satan) who had free will disobeyed God, and what's Iblis' purpose and what is our purpose. We are fighting satan/evil in order to stay good and do righteous things as God has allowed us through our free will. If he understands this all his questions will be answered.

walakum salaam

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

NEVER Debate with any NON MUSLIM. , this is not the way Prophet (PBUH) used to do. but answer and reason with him. in a polite manner
Salaam allakum

salaam allaikum

NEVER Debate with any NON MUSLIM. , this is not the way Prophet (PBUH) used to do. but answer and reason with him. in a polite manner
Salaam allakum

I am assuming you are talking about debating on religion. You are correct, we should discuss about Islam NOT debate, 2 different ball games. We can debate about other things, politics, food, sports, but in a humbling way---to control our character

walaakum salaam

daee

Almighty is incharge

Athiest ot an agnostic, In order to deal with the subject one has to use logic and reason: here is my two cents InshaAllah this will help.
Let us be sure that as human beings, we are free to do anything or are we?
We that love freedom so much must think how free are we??
example we have our bodies and we should be able to use it in which ever manner we choose, suppose some one decides to stop eating no one is forcing him or her it is his or her body and wants to choose not to eat. Now how long will that person last. They are known to colapse with out energy no one can carry on with their life similarly sleep try not to sleep for a few nights and see what happens. The person will collapse and automatically go to sleep no matter how much they resist. All these things go to show that even though it is our body but some one else is in charge otherwise we should be able to carry on without eating or sleeping as we showed in the examples. The one who is incharge is the one who created us in the way we are weak. This One who is incharge who created us is all powerfull and is recognised by reason as Al Mighty God. The only thing He gave us free is the free will to choose good or bad. To recognise Him or to reject Him.Those who recognise Him and submit their free will together with their bodies that are already submitting to the creator attains peace.
God Knows best.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

Yes thats what i mean debating is not the way Our Prophet Used to do and one other thing that i and many other brothers and sisters lack is patience But I am working on it. so we have to have patience when we communicate with Them. Allah is with him who have patience and allah doesnt like anger and so we should consider this things before Dawah to Non_Muslims

salaam alllaikum

yasser_khan1210

athesit reply

in the name of allah the most beneficient and the most merciful

dear brother
the answer to this question is very simple and easy . an atheist is a person is who believes in knowledge and does not believe in anything unseen.

atheist has ultimate faith upoun his knowledge more than anything else so.
when he asks you show him your god , you ask him to show him his knowledge where it si , what it is like.

man is so weak that even after having two bweautiful eyes and six senses
he is still not able to see his back.
even is this not his weaknes so this is his situation he is not able to see his weakness he ois not able show you his knowkedge upoun which he has his ultimate faith. for further queries ploease contact

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Replying to an atheist

:salam2:

Perhaps these can help you brother:

Muslims believe in the existence of Allah (SWT) because of:
a) from His creation
b) from the Qur’an and Sunnah.

Please check out the following link for more info:
http://www.godallah.com/

Faith in Allah (SWT):
The Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was once walking with his companions when he saw an old lady working at a spinning wheel. Whilst she was working she was praising Allah for all that He had given her.
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) greeted her and asked her: “Your faith is admirable; will you tell me what made you believe in Allah?”
The woman answered: “O Messenger of Almighty Allah! If I do not move my spinning wheel, it does not spin. If a simple thing like my spinning wheel, cannot turn without help how it can be possible that the whole universe can operate so efficiently without a driving force. There must be a Great one running it. Someone who controls every atom. The Great One can only be Allah, who is the Creator and Master of everything.”
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) was very pleased with the old woman’s reply. Turning to his companions he said: “See how this old lady came to know about Allah through such a fine and simple way. Your faith in Almighty Allah should also be as firm as hers.”

Is there a God?
One day a man asked Imam Ali (RA) son of Abu Talib: Is there a God?
Imam Ali (RA): Of course there is.
Man: How do I know?
Imam Ali (RA) pointed towards the footprints of a camel on the sand and asked the man, "What do these footprints tell you?"
Man: "That a camel has gone past from here."
Imam Ali (RA): "But did you see the camel passing by?"
Man: "No, but the footprints are good enough to indicate the passing of the camel from here."
Imam Ali (RA): "So when you see the sun, moon, stars, trees, animals, etc. doesn’t your mind tell you that since all these things are there, there must be someone who has created them all? And that is your Creator, Allah."

Where is Allah (SWT)?
Allah is the Most High. He is above everything. He is above the world that we know, and above the heavens. I recommend reading the translation of Ayat al-Kursi.

We cannot see Allah (SWT):
In this life, no one can see Allah (SWT). This is how Allah (SWT) made the people. Even the Prophets were not able to see him, e.g.

When Musa (AS) came to the meeting with Us, and his Lord spoke to him, he said “My Lord, allow me to see You.” We said, “You will not be able to see Me.”
(Qur’an C7: V143)

Only the people who enter Jannah will be able to see him. This will be their greatest reward.

Imam Ali’s reply to a question about seeing Allah (SWT):
Dhi’lib al-Yamani asked Imam Ali (RA) whether he had seen God.
Imam Ali (RA) replied, “Do I worship one whom I have not seen?”
Then he inquired, “How have you seen Him?”
Imam Ali (RA) replied, "Eyes do not see Him face to face, but hearts perceive Him through the realities of belief."

The reason why the Titanic sunk:
Perhaps the atheist should read the history of Titanic:
1) The conclusion of the British Inquiry into the sinking was “that the loss of the ship was due to collision with an iceberg, brought about by the excessive speed at which the ship was being navigated.
2) The staff of Titanic were given warnings by other ships prior to collision that there were icebergs ahead. Therefore, it was the Captain's responsibility to heed these warnings.
3) Some people said that the Titanic was "unsinkable". Well, iceberg definately proved those people wrong because nature is far more powerful than any manmade invention.
3) Many ships built by White Star Line (the shipping company) were marked by some terrible disasters as well as a lot of bad luck from 1873-1934.

The atheist should research the facts himself before being judgemental.

:wasalam: