where is brother dawaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
:salam2:

You must remember that sometimes a lot of warnings and discipline happens in PM to protect the feelings of the brother or sister. I know of two people (not well known) who were banned for sending me and other members very nasty PMs. But on the regular board they weren't saying anything against the rules. I even had a member join, not post a single post, just to PM me some serious vitriol. (accusing me of being a Jewish spy, etc., etc.,)

:wasalam:

maybe you are right. But look at the posts that were out in the open. Banning is one thing but to list someone as spammer so all their posts disappear, i don't see any reasoning behind it unless you have an agenda of some type of censorship. I"ve never seen any one on any forum to do this regardless of how bad the member became, only the nasty posts were deleted and the user banned.

khangul

your sister
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother Ayman is doing well. You know I asked to have him come back and enlighten us.

Do you realize I never never had a debate with him. He is so intelligent and pious. I did tell him I thought his attempt at poetry sucked on his website.

If you need a link just PM please.

Give my salaam to brother aymen , i learned alot from him. please send me his link aapa jani. jazaakiallaho khair aapa jani and eid mubarak.:hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I will convey the salaams to our brother. And I want to thank the mods. Do not delete this.

TTI is a good site. They keep me on.

strive-may-i

fuel to fire? Not courteous??

Being fair enough, I feel,
- the forums added fuel to fire.
- forgetting who the audience is. and going on and on....

Be courteous ...
When something is said too hard, it usually rebounds, it will fail to sink in. The effort will go a waste.... Sometimes it needs time, effort, patience to make another person understand a matter related to Imaan.

Being courteous is not emotional. Agreed some react in whats called as a 'emotionally weak' manner. Some respond strongly. Based on one's taste, one might like former or latter. Does that not mean one has preference for some emotion and personality traits, and hence showing preference for emotion. Lack of sensitivity to emotion, is not good.

Abu bakr(r) was soft? or was Usmar[r] weak?

Just think about it, its a forum to help one's weakness and get better in aspects one is already blessed/good at.
(He did mention about weakness of nerds...)

Incase you are reading this you are welcome.....!!

Intellectual dialogue, discussion, exchange of thoughts, when done with good righteous intent are good. There are threads where the thread starter might encourage it, But it cannot happen on every thread, I guess!. Since, not all like the grind of such talks...
And to those who love such talks, Slow Down, else we will loose a good member. Sometimes its just intellectual crap, and we could avoid it.

For battle of wits, this is not platform ..... I feel...

P.S: Having said all these, let me add. Am sorry, Incase I have indulged. Feel free to correct me. Because, am no scholar, a layman, striving to please Almighty. Even PMs are welcome.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I'm surprised to here Dawaah wasn't the only one who disappeared but there were others as well. To be honest, in most forums there is a whole process of disciplines. First the user is reminded of the forum rules and which one he/she is breaking with a warning, then they are given infraction points then they are banned or they may be banned straight away depending on the severity of the issue. This disappearing act is something no one does on any forum, no matter how much they hate you. Basically what happens it that the admin labels the user as a "spammer" and as such it gives the option also "remove" all posts posted by the "spammer", and that is how you make someone disappear on forums. I doubt very much these brothers were "spammers" ...

If these brothers didn't break any rules and no body had issue with them then mgmt really need to explain themselves. Speaking of them, how come I don't see them posting in any thread? who are they? i don't know anything about them or their beliefs. And if they are banning good posters then that makes question their intentions, motives and agenda....

Brother, you just joined this website. As a result, there is much you do not know about it. That just means that it's YOUR job to learn.

The process you mentioned exists here as well. Like Sister Shyhijabi mentioned, things happen via PM as well. Just because it didn't happen in front of you does not mean it did not happen at all. You don't know if they didn't break any rules.

As for the moderators, there are plenty of posts by them in all the sections and it just shows you're ignoring all of them. They're the ones in green. Look at all the Stickies that have been posted. Who else do you think posts them?

You said "you don't know their beliefs and who they are." Well the rest of us do. You just joined. Go make the effort to find out who is who and what is what.

Start with the Introduction section.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com
Am I going to find mod's intro in the introduction section? I'm not about to go through 100+ pages to look for those posts.

I've checked with Dawaah and there were no PMs, warnnings or any communication made. I also check the rules and didn't see anything there that seemed be broken.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81

Anyways, i was just saying i'm surprised to see a forum that makes its members and their posts disappear rather than just banning them. This is a first...

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Am I going to find mod's intro in the introduction section? I'm not about to go through 100+ pages to look for those posts.

I've checked with Dawaah and there were no PMs, warnnings or any communication made. I also check the rules and didn't see anything there that seemed be broken.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81

Anyways, i was just saying i'm surprised to see a forum that makes its members and their posts disappear rather than just banning them. This is a first...

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

First of all brother,about which kind of intentions or agenda you are talking about.?As you are new member and brother " Dawaah" how do you know is " Turn to Islam" site with accordiance with correct Islamic teachings, and how can you question it without even knowing?

Alhadmulilah this site is comletely Islamic site and is Alhamdulilah is with teaching of Quran and Sunnah,and there is no any agenda here as you have said Astagfirullah.

Inshallah read the Islamic threads marked as " sticky" which were posted by Moderators and if you follow the truth Islam you will see that this site is good and real Islamic site with correct teachings.

Second of all brother "Dawah" was banned for reason Alhmadulillah, because we as older members here know that all members were banned for some reason, because they have violated some forum rules ,which you could read when joining the site.

Also before posting any new and less known " Islamic" sites, you should first ask permission of Moderators, because Alhamdulillah they do not allow the posibility that some deviant and wrong site be posted here which can lead Muslims astray by its teachings. And all sites need to be checked first by Moderators.

And aslo probarly if you ask brother Dawah which I could notice that you know him well, he would know also the reason why he was banned. And Inshallah we will aslo know.

And also Alhadmulillah everyone who come here to spread wrong Islam, will aslo banned soon except if they do not decide with honest niyyah to correct their mistakes, Inshallah.

I seek Allahs Guidance and Protection for all Muslims.

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong

Wa allaicumu salam wa raahmatulah wa barakatuhu

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com

First of all brother,about which kind of intentions or agenda you are talking about.?As you are new member and brother " Dawaah" how do you know is " Turn to Islam" site with accordiance with correct Islamic teachings, and how can you question it without even knowing?

Alhadmulilah this site is comletely Islamic site and is Alhamdulilah is with teaching of Quran and Sunnah,and there is no any agenda here as you have said Astagfirullah.

Call it my suspicious nature but when someone starts deleting legitimate posts without a reason, i question their motive.

Second of all brother "Dawah" was banned for reason Alhmadulillah, because we as older members here know that all members were banned for some reason, because they have violated some forum rules ,which you could read when joining the site.

And aslo probarly if you ask brother Dawah which I could notice that you know him well, he would know also the reason why he was banned. And Inshallah we will aslo know.

he doesn't know, he even sent an email to mgmt to inquire which fell on deaf ears. I don't know either. Since you say you know, why don't you enlighten us?

And also Alhadmulillah everyone who come here to spread wrong Islam, will aslo banned soon except if they do not decide with honest niyyah to correct their mistakes, Inshallah.

I didn't see anything wrong being spread, in fact the links to islamic posts were from islamqa.com, which i've seen everyone else here using as well.

Only conclusion I can make is that he's posts about gulf arabs wasn't liked very much and the fact that the mgmt here is arab/Jordanian.

Anyways, please stop attacking me now. It doesn't matter to me either way, I probably won't last here much longer either.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Call it my suspicious nature but when someone starts deleting legitimate posts without a reason, i question their motive.

he doesn't know, he even sent an email to mgmt to inquire which fell on deaf ears. I don't know either. Since you say you know, why don't you enlighten us?

I didn't see anything wrong being spread, in fact the links to islamic posts were from islamqa.com, which i've seen everyone else here using as well.

Only conclusion I can make is that he's posts about gulf arabs wasn't liked very much and the fact that the mgmt here is arab/Jordanian.

Anyways, please stop attacking me now. It doesn't matter to me either way, I probably won't last here much longer either.

Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Please brother do not accuse me by saying that I was attacking you in my previous post Astagfirullah.

We here are all Muslims and I do not understand how do you see us, because they way you are talking is strange for one Muslim.

And I do not understand why do you or brother Dawah ( which are both familuar to each others from the same site) are saying against our brothers and sisters in Arab countries, because we as Muslims know that we can not generalise things and attack genenerally all our Muslim brothers and sisters.

As for me knwoing the reason of brother " Dawah" banning, of course I will not comment it in public forums, but Inshallah I will " enlighten" Moderation of the site, privatly.

When I mentioned deviant sites, I did not meant on " Islam.qa.com" because this site is with correct teaching of Islam and is allowed to be posted here, but other one which you and brother " Dawah" have been mentioing a loot, need to be checked first and than approved.

Regarding your staying here, it all depends on your intentions and your will Inshallah.

islamirama

www.netmuslims.com

Please brother do not accuse me by saying that I was attacking you in my previous post Astagfirullah.
Wa'alaikum as’salaam wa rahmatullaah wa Barakaatuh

That was a general statement seeing how most like to jump on the attack band wagon around here. Astagfirullah.

And I do not understand why do you or brother Dawah ( which are both familuar to each others from the same site) are saying against our brothers and sisters in Arab countries, because we as Muslims know that we can not generalise things and attack genenerally all our Muslim brothers and sisters.
Of course one cannot generalize about a whole race or group of people. But my thread of human abuse and human slavery in the gulf speaks volumes. let's not ignore that , hiding behind excuses of "brotherhood", where's their brotherhood? Astagfirullah.

As for me knwoing the reason of brother " Dawah" banning, of course I will not comment it in public forums, but Inshallah I will " enlighten" Moderation of the site, privatly.
Are you saying you know that while being a member while the person being banned has no idea. Why is mgmt revealing such information to another member? I have issues with this breach of privacy and so should others...Astagfirullah.

unless you are mgmt hiding under user name to reply instead of doing under your mgmt name? Which might be the case seeing how confident you are in your posts. Astagfirullah.

When I mentioned deviant sites, I did not meant on " Islam.qa.com" because this site is with correct teaching of Islam and is allowed to be posted here, but other one which you and brother " Dawah" have been mentioing a loot, need to be checked first and than approved.
And that warrants making someone disappear? Astagfirullah.

Regarding your staying here, it all depends on your intentions and your will Inshallah.
Nah, it depends on mgmt. Never been able to stay at a forum the mgmt didn't like what i had to say.

You can stop trying to be in the right and proving others in the wrong, i'm still fasting and not here for arguments. Astagfirullah.

abdul-aziz

be patient. The mods normally don't delete the user's posts unless there are fundamental values being corrupted by it. Or they just didn't want to deal with going through it.

Keep in mind most of the mods are students of knowledge here. They really are investing there time in the masjid during ramadhan.

just to let you know, I had quiet a few posts deleted with no explanation at one time.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Dear new brother,

Please forgive me if I have not welcomed you to the TTI family. And that is what we are at our best. We are a very diverse group of individuals that are striving our hardest to be with the Believers.

( I take some pride in being the "older sister" here. ) And I am the Queen of Deleted Posts!!! It is an exclusive club.

Stick around a while...and Eid Mubarak

As for Brother Dawaah,
I am in the process of registering on his site. I can hardly wait to engage him on a discussion. I think I'll eat a candy bar to prepare for that.

As for our respected, knowledgeable one, Brother Ayman I'll post your salaams on his site.

And to Brother Mabsoot and the gang: Eid Mubarak.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

Firstly, let's wait for Brother Mabsoot because I am unaware of the details of how the banning came about.

Second, there is no agenda that I am aware of. I despair sometimes when reading that the moderator's have secret motives. I think to myself, when I joined I knew very little of Islam (and I still do now), I learned thanks to all the brothers and sisters here (some are active and others inactive, I hope their doing well), received answers to any questions I asked and it gave me the motivation to try and learn more. Sounds silly, but I always look back to my previous thread's so that I am thankful to Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) and Insha'Allaah try to treat others the way I was treated. My point is (there is no agenda, well apart from the Qur'aan and Sunnah), I grew up with no knowledge towards a little although valuable knowledge (i.e., the importance of worshipping Allah (Subhaanahu wa ta'aala) Alone)

Finally, the other banning's were not done based on a whim (conversations were probably often exchanged via PM's and so on, the specifics of these conversations I an unaware of).

(I wanted to reply to quell a little doubt. Insha'Allaah let's wait).

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

That was a general statement seeing how most like to jump on the attack band wagon around here. Astagfirullah.

Of course one cannot generalize about a whole race or group of people. But my thread of human abuse and human slavery in the gulf speaks volumes. let's not ignore that , hiding behind excuses of "brotherhood", where's their brotherhood? Astagfirullah.

Are you saying you know that while being a member while the person being banned has no idea. Why is mgmt revealing such information to another member? I have issues with this breach of privacy and so should others...Astagfirullah.

unless you are mgmt hiding under user name to reply instead of doing under your mgmt name? Which might be the case seeing how confident you are in your posts. Astagfirullah.

And that warrants making someone disappear? Astagfirullah.

Nah, it depends on mgmt. Never been able to stay at a forum the mgmt didn't like what i had to say.

You can stop trying to be in the right and proving others in the wrong, i'm still fasting and not here for arguments. Astagfirullah.

Regarding your posts brother, I did not red them comletely but from your words now,I can say that Alhadmulilah it is our duty to say if our Muslim brothers and sisters do wrong, but Alhadmulillah to not generalize it.And that was only what I was trying to say dear brother.

As for your staying on TTI, Alhadmulillah if you respect forum rules and if you do not spread Bidah( wrong teachings of Islam) in your posts, Inshallah you can stay here.

May Allah forgive me if I said anything wrong and make Allah guide as and forgive us all.

Wa allaicumu salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Status
Not open for further replies.