Which of the twins will be molested?

hassana elkoussi

:salam2:

. Example of twin sisters

Suppose two sisters who are twins, and who are equally beautiful, walk down the street. One of them is attired in the Islamic hijaab i.e. the complete body is covered, except for the face and the hands up to the wrists. :hijabi:e other sister is wearing western clothes, a mini skirt or shorts. Just around the corner there is a hooligan or ruffian who is waiting for a catch, to tease a girl. Whom will he tease? The girl wearing the Islamic Hijaab or the girl wearing the skirt or the mini? Naturally he will tease the girl wearing the skirt or the mini. Such dresses are an indirect invitation to the opposite sex for teasing and molestation. The Qur’an rightly says that hijaab prevents women from being molested.:ma:

:hearts:

Jannah03

well yeah, but women will say that the man should take his animalistic desire elsewhere. alhamdulillah nothing has happened to me since i fully covered in niqab, and i hope in the future nothing happens to me. men are beings of sight. add that to mix of lust, right time right place, and a shaytan whispering in his heart....sigh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
salaam:D

yea, Hijab prevents us from all kinds of evil, AlhamduliAllah:D
jazakaAllah khairan for sharing dear uktii fiAllah

Allah hafiz now and always:)

vegangoth

Banned
This is where I have an isue with the reasoning behind islamic dress. It seem to me that all men are lumped into the one catogory that all men are incapible of seeing a women in a shrt skirt walk by an not have impure thought. That's really touhg on the men to have that reputation all the time. people say that the koran is sexist toards woman but perhaps they are getting it the wrong way round.

why don't the men have to cover their necks etc?

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Someone more knowledgeable can answer this one for you inshaAllah but i just want to say, would you get attracted to a mans neck?! lol, i know i wouldnt!

Sorry, dont mean to be rude.. i just found your comment funny lol
like i said, i hope someone more knowledgeable can explain this to you inshaAllah.

But obviously, if a women wears shorts, she's going to attract attention. If a man wears them, he's not going to attract attention lol. By a women revealing herslef to the opposite gender, she is like going bring all those wierd thoughts and stuff. If you see a man half revealing himself.. you're not going to feel the kinda thing that they feel towards women.
I hope im making sense.

Do girls really want guys to stare at them like *gah* when they're walking down the street half naked?!
Thats just wierd :confused:

Women are so precious, we're not there for everyone and anyone to glare at us from top to bottom thinking *wow*
Where has all the shame and modesty gone?! Seriously. :astag:

Hope someone can explain this far batter thn i have :shymuslima1:

:tti_sister:

mhamzah

:salam2:
It seem to me that all men are lumped into the one catogory that all men are incapible of seeing a women in a shrt skirt walk by an not have impure thought. ?

I haven'y met any one thus far, who love to though. It could be I have met all the wrong men.

That's just a personal observation.

But than there is a common saying among men, that if you see a women and nothing happens, then you probably need to go see your doctor.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
This is where I have an isue with the reasoning behind islamic dress. It seem to me that all men are lumped into the one catogory that all men are incapible of seeing a women in a shrt skirt walk by an not have impure thought. That's really touhg on the men to have that reputation all the time. people say that the koran is sexist toards woman but perhaps they are getting it the wrong way round.

None of us can come along and claim to know the nature of created beings better than the Almighty Creator Himself can we? That would be a ridiculous claim.

Allaah knows how he created human beings and knows whats best for us so hijaab for both males and females but different aspects of ourselves, simple.

I dont need to do a trial and error experiment when Ive been told already what the experimental results will be;

Uncovered = problems, unwanted looks, comments, conversations etc!
Covered = Bliss

We have plenty of demonstrations of this very experiment before our eyes if we wanted to see it again anyway, because its amazing how so many women still insist on going around uncovered and run into so many problems and then wonder why? Then they complain?!

They should cut out the complaining and dress appropriately and just get on with day to day life, leading a much happier existance overall.

TeenagerMuslim

Wa'alikum Salaam sister,
Very useful post. If I'm not very wrong it's Dr Z Naik's example he gave in a public lecture. He's a genius.

Not ALL men, lady! If you haven't met/seen any man with beard going down the street with lowered head, you haven't met all types of Muslim men!!! (Lowering their gaze is as important for a believing man, as veiling for Muslim women. These are respective obligations.)

Everyone is equal in God's eyes. Men and women are created from single soul, and are responsible for their own actions and are both trustees of God on the earth.

See what God says about them:
For Muslim men and women,- for believing men and women, for devout men and women, for true men and women, for men and women who are patient and constant, for men and women who humble themselves, for men and women who give in Charity, for men and women who fast (and deny themselves), for men and women who guard their chastity, and for men and women who engage much in God's praise,- for them has God prepared forgiveness and great reward. [Chapter 33, Verse 35]

MuslimahW

%C3%98%C2%A5%C3%98%C2%B9%C3%99%E2%80%9E%C3%98%C2%A7%C3%99%E2%80%A0%2B%C3%98%C2%A7%C3%99%E2%80%9E%C3%98%C2%AD%C3%98%C2%AC%C3%98%C2%A7%C3%98%C2%A8.jpg

You cann't prevent them from gazing on you but you can protect yourself.Ihope this emage is symbolic to protection.

samiha

---------
Staff member

We dont lump people together, but when there is a possible minority who do this, then we have to take it into consideration irrelevant of the majority.

As an example, I plan on going to Mexico, and I'm told that where I'm going - the area had a huge outbreak of swine flu... so that 30 people are now effected, however that is a minority compared to say 200 people who are fine (yeah, very small city). However, due to that minority I would still take precaution for myself, and where I go, regardless that the majority may not be sick.

The same way with Hijaab it is a protection for us - even if it is the minority, or the majority (depending where you are) so that in either case we will be fine inshaAllaah.

As for men - we look and gaze upon men differently. We have different thought processes, mentalities and attractions, and our Creator knows this best. Therefore men do have their own sets of dress code - which many people are ignorant of or do not know, which they also must abide, but it is different from that of a woman.

shasha

Muslimah
Males have more testosterone compared to females making males have higher libido. They are more sexual beings. It's not sexist. It's a medical fact. :) I am a doctor and as a doctor, if I encounter a male patient with no sexual desires at all, I will be alerted of an underlying medical or a psychiatric condition. That's why I really love the Qur'an. It even takes into account this medical fact. Men don't need to wear hijabs or niqabs because women are more emotional human beings than sexual. Women don't normally get turned on by visual stimuli.

Yup, men have to lower their gaze, but, women need to help them by dressing appropriately.

Men are the gas pedals and women are the break pedals. :hijabi:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Great example my sister hassanaelkousi. :) JazakiAllahu khair.

well yeah, but women will say that the man should take his animalistic desire elsewhere.

MashaAllah.May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) reward for your Modesty sister Jannah03. And that particular sentence is so true. I have faced many who says that.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

q8penpals

Salam

From the way I see it, women cover what men WANT to see; men cover what women DON"T WANT to see! LOL!

;-)