White South African Reverts

Noah

Hi,

I am originally from South Africa, but have lived in the UK for about 8 years now - havent been back to SA for about 5 years though.

My question is, are there many white reverts in South Africa? Also, are any on here?

Ive been researching Islam for a while now, and was hoping to hear peoples experiences of reverting to Islam who are white South Africans expecially if some or all of their family is Afrikaans and of 'Older Generations'.

Thanks.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wwa alaykum salam,

I used to know one White South African New Muslim On Internet. But, I have lost contact with him.

He used to love guns and he had a customised Desert Eagle. :p Thats about it.

Perhaps there are some here, Allahu A'lam. This website gets 100s visitors from South Africa. I am not sure if they register :)

Wasalam.

zsazsa

Hi,

I am originally from South Africa, but have lived in the UK for about 8 years now - havent been back to SA for about 5 years though.

My question is, are there many white reverts in South Africa? Also, are any on here?

Ive been researching Islam for a while now, and was hoping to hear peoples experiences of reverting to Islam who are white South Africans expecially if some or all of their family is Afrikaans and of 'Older Generations'.

Thanks.
salaams
i am a friend of a young white lady who has reverted to islam. i can find out if she would be willing to share her experiences with you.

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam Mu Aleykum Brother....

In my family we have many white reverts.. I dont know if you can remeber the Koornoff family? well my cousin married Piet Koornoffs nephew....
His experiences with his family was a bit difficult but now Alhamdudillaheverything is top class...

sajjuaiah

Hello there,

Nice to know you.

May Allah help you to understand this beautul deen.

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

Sura Al-Baqarah , Ayat 214
do ye think that ye shall enter the gardin of bliss without such trials as came to those who passed away before you? they encounterd suffreing and adversity, and were so shaken in spirit that even the messenger and those of faith who where with him cried ''when will come the help of allah? Ah verily, the help of allah is allways near.

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. 2:186

Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allâh only. And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #:

Keep in touch.