Who is Your IDOL

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
PLS CHECK THIS.... THIS IS VERY FUNNY LOL....:SMILY303:

Check this test and you will know what important person in the world is your Idol...
(do not cheat and do not see the answers at the end)

• Think a number from 1 to 9
• Multiply it x 3
• Add 3
• Multiply the result again x 3
• You will obtain a result of 2 or 3 digits, add each other so will get a single digit

READY?

Now with the number you got, check in the next list of people and discover who is your Idol:

1. Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Oprah Winfrey

4. George W. Bush

5. Bill Gates

6. Mahatma Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. Barack Obama

9. Aslam Jiffry (It is ME LOL)

10 Teresa de Calcuta

I know....I have that effect in the people, one day you'll be like me, believe me!

P.S. Stop trying with other numbers lol, I AM YOUR IDOL
Try it again and again still you would be same !!!

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm sorry,but none of them is my idol.La Ilaha Illa Allah,the resting things are nothing but illusions,but if I have to say who of them I may respect more,then,it is you,because you're sympathic.:shake:

P.S:you made a funny trick,because I just discovered that each answer brings to your number!!:SMILY303:

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
I'm sorry,but none of them is my idol.La Ilaha Illa Allah,the resting things are nothing but illusions,but if I have to say who of them I may respect more,then,it is you,because you're sympathic.:shake:

Salaams Sister... I am so sorry!!! I am agree with u 1000000% and posted this coz it is funny.....I NEVER THINK that i am a IDOL......(Naudzu Billah) If i hert your and Mulims heart Pls forgive me.......

OOh Allah Pls forgive me......

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu..

borther i chose 1.3;)now what:p

nope i'm not that smart.this joke was shared by someone else and that's how one smart brother answered:D

jazakallah khair