who knows?.....

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i am here..:p..

she lives in like the southern part of the world where its winter in july and summer in December... DUH!!! :p..:p..

my Q?????...plz answer???:p

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
A chicken in an EGG.:(

There are four brothers in this world that were all born together. The first runs and never wearies. The second eats and is never full. The third drinks and is always thirsty. The fourth sings a song that is never good.who r they???

I dint knew u would reply that..sorry for the EGG though :D

Answer:,water fire, earth, Wind

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
i dont have a mind..:p

Water, fire, earth, wind ..........

A cloud was my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the land. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I'm the torment of man. ???

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
i dont have a mind..:p

Water, fire, earth, wind ..........

A cloud was my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the land. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I'm the torment of man. ???

RAIN :D

stop google-ing! (am there too :p)

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
oh really..:p

Poke your fingers in my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Linen cloth, quills, or paper, my greedy lust devours them all

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
me tooo..:eek:...what is the answer..:(

Two fathers and two sons went duck hunting. Each shot a duck but they shot only three ducks in all. How come?

Abdul25

Logical Believer

Two fathers and two sons went duck hunting. Each shot a duck but they shot only three ducks in all. How come?[/B]

they are son, father and grandfather :p. i didn't Google it really :D

A barrel of water weighs 20 pounds. What must you add to it to make it weigh 12 pounds?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
@ korai:...oh really u dint google it??..:p....

i dont know..
.:pBrothers and sisters have I none but that man's father
is my father's son.

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
My fathers son must mean himself because he has no brothers, and since this is the father of the person he is pointing at, he is pointing at his son!