Who R U??

dunno

Any relation to the Teletubbies? :lol: (My favorite one is Po)

Welcome to this great forum, sister, and hope to hear from you often.

please please please dont talk about the teletubbies here been forced to watch it many times -_- probbly why im starting to hate TV any way :p
my name is mousa ( moses ) born muslim from saudi arabia dont know what to say about my self and im 17 years old

palestine

Servant of Allah
My name is Ni'mah
born muslim
16 yrs turning 17 inshaAllah this january
I'm all for peace, trustworthy, and kind
IN the USA now but originally from somalia(born in ethiopia)

ps: sister alaa you are not hated and even if you were an israelite you wouldn't be because your muslim. that's one of the good things about being a muslim. salam.

PONTI SAM

I am sam

i am a male

from Australia . originally Greek

was born Orthodox

then was athiest and did not believe in God until i found islam last year.
i am a very loving person and i love the planet that allah has made for us to live in and i hate that we are ruining it every day with polution and other things.

I am a sunni Muslim. I believe Suni Islam is the proper way to Allah. Because it is Mohammed the Prophets teachings ( saw). Not ali his jew friends teachings (i.e Shi'ite) probably named that for a reason lol. anyway i pray for Iran and Iraq that they turn to the proper way of islam instead of worshipping false Jew immitations.

Aleikum selam:blackhijab:

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
Faisal, funny u describe yourself as handsome! not many people would do that, it's like me describing myself as pretty...SHAME:shymuslima1:.
Anyways, so ur from Qatar! Wow thats really cool, I would love to visit the UAE oneday, I've been to Abu Dhabi and Saudi, I plan on visiting the rest inshala.

I'm a new user

My Name is Faisel
already muslim
works at QIB Bank in Qatar
I don't know how to describe myself but im easygoing,handsome,loyal,confident

im happy I joined this lovely Ummah and communitey from all over the world

W/slamu Alikum

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
Wow this is really cool, there re so many awesome people, nice to meet you all!
Ok my name is Amina (I thought I was the only one with that name on TTI, I don't feel special any more coz there's heaps of Aminas on TTI!).
I am 19yrs old, turning 20 this May (inshala)
I was born in Iraq but have lived in Australia for the past decade
I study bachelor of edu degree and work in Aldi
My qualities...ummm I try to be a nice person, people say Im honest but little do they know hehehehe
Thanks for reading my profile, I would love to make lots of muslim friends on TTI, here is my email addy: *removed*

riz_1982

1.Your Name/Nick?..........Ridhwan or nick Rizzy
2.Your Age?...........25
3.Location?.............New Jersey
I am born Muslim still in the process to learn more and more about Islam.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
SLMZ AM NEW GUYZ

slmz guyz my names asmaa am new 2 d forum, kinda hard getn my way rwnd. i dont really gt a nicky, so nyfn will du :p i was born muslima mashallah n am in islamic studeies right now, aalimah classes.i ent da old tho, stil gna b 16 cnt wait!!! just wantd sum gud nasheed downloads, if ny1 can hlp out. jazaks x

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
forgot 2 mention

thowy folks forgt2 mention, m kind hearted, humourous( dnt know how 2 spell!!) mean at times!!:p trustworthy. thats wa my m8s think. am so glad2 join dis syt, its cool.
oh yeah i was born in england, forgt 2 mention. so how are u guyz??1 all gud i hope.... kk tc

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
Welcome sis,
Do want arabic or english nasheeds?
These are the nasheeds I listen to on youtube, maybe u'll like them 2:
-Ya tayba, ya mekka, qasida burda, yasul Allah, my mum is amazing, articles of faith, islam in america, muslim rap, your beauty, hasbi rabi, animals love to hear the quran etc etc the artists are daward wharnsby, Zain b., Yousef Islam, sami yousef, ayub ad-deen, hamza robertson, mesut kurtis...
oh Im still gettin used to this website lol

slmz guyz my names asmaa am new 2 d forum, kinda hard getn my way rwnd. i dont really gt a nicky, so nyfn will du :p i was born muslima mashallah n am in islamic studeies right now, aalimah classes.i ent da old tho, stil gna b 16 cnt wait!!! just wantd sum gud nasheed downloads, if ny1 can hlp out. jazaks x

tulipflower777

:salam2: to everyone :SMILY259:
My name is Tahera, Im 28 years old. Im a born Muslim Filipina and recently living in Bahrain for 7 years along with my husband. He is a Bahraini-Turkish Architect. He is kind caring and warm-hearted. I like surfing the internet, reading about Islamic matters, cooking and learning languages for example Arabic. Im a simple modest person who loves to share knowledge with others and im glad for being a member in this forum.

Its my pleasure meeting you All... Maasalama :SMILY259::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
saalam

i like this question!
1. Hanifa i have MANY nicknames!!
2. 15
3. U.S.A
4. born muslim...thanks to ALLAH (swt)
5. umm...
1. i love the color black..everything i wear is pretty much black. 2. i want to become a doctor one day inshallah 3. i am a nice person!
oh and thanks for these questions! :)

ahmad107

السلام عليكم
My name is Ahmad.
I'm 22 years old
I'm a Palestinian and I live in Makkah.
Things people should know about me....all th:SMILY346:e good habits:SMILY346:...!!!

A

aynur7

Salam. My name is Aynur. I'm from Azerbaijan.(We are turks). 21 years old. Thank Allah born muslim.Like harmony & order in everything.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Welcome sis,
Do want arabic or english nasheeds?
These are the nasheeds I listen to on youtube, maybe u'll like them 2:
-Ya tayba, ya mekka, qasida burda, yasul Allah, my mum is amazing, articles of faith, islam in america, muslim rap, your beauty, hasbi rabi, animals love to hear the quran etc etc the artists are daward wharnsby, Zain b., Yousef Islam, sami yousef, ayub ad-deen, hamza robertson, mesut kurtis...
oh Im still gettin used to this website lol

arabic nasheed sister. do you know where to get the arabic lyrics by any chance? please let me know.
oh, those are some of the nasheeds i also listen too. we got similar taste :D

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
My apologies for the late reply...I would have to look it up which I definetly cannot be bothered doing. (Sorry) The lyrics are in my head hehehe

arabic nasheed sister. do you know where to get the arabic lyrics by any chance? please let me know.
oh, those are some of the nasheeds i also listen too. we got similar taste :D