Who was Mirza Ghulam?

abu_tamim

:salam2:

Please read with discretion.

One of the enemies of Islam and an agent of the Colonial powers in India was Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of Qadian. This worthy who claimed Prophethood later died a dog's death but left a small group of followers who now follow the Qadiani/Ahmadiyya religion. They are disbelievers in Islam and have been declared so by the Government of Pakistan, the Permanent Committee of Saudi Arabia and the scholars of the Ahl al Sunna across the world. For those who do not know much about him, here is a sample of his manners which he displayed in his writings. It is taken with thanks and minor adaptations from:
http://irshad.org/exposed/manner.php

Manners of Gollum Qadiani (In the light of his own writings):
Mirza Ghulam Qadiani did not have any scruples at using profanities to try to ridicule, intimidate, or threaten people who did not accept his false claim to prophethood. Here are a few examples of his writings:

"My enemies are dirty swine and their women are more wretched than bitches."
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 14, P. 53; Najmul Huda, P. 10, 53)

"All Muslims regard my books with reverence and care and benefit from their sublime thoughts except those who are the offspring of prostitutes (bastards); God has put a seal upon their hearts and they do not accept me." (Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 5, Page 547-548; Mirat-o-Kamalat-i-Islam, P. 547; Aeena-e-Kamalat Islam, P.547-548)

[Mirza Ghulam translated this Arabic word as "Bastard" in Roohany Khazaen Vol. 11, P. 282)

"The one who has no belief in our ultimate victory is fond of becoming bastard and he is bound to be product of fornication." (Roohany Kazaen, Vol. 9, P. 31; Anwar ul Islam, P. 30)

"Are they prepared to swear? No, they'll never do so because they are liars and are derooting the corpse of falsehood like dogs." (Supplement to Anjam-e-Atham, P. 25; Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 11, P. 309)

His eulogy about Maulvi Saadullah Ludhianwi was: "I look a sinful man among debauched who is more scoundrel and an execrated being like Satan... He who is called Saadullah by the ignorant is slanderer, wicked and a falsifier... You injured me, bastard. I won't be truthful if you won't have a disgraceful death."
(Haqiqat-ul Wahi, P. 14-15; Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 22, P. 734-735)

"If Abdullah Athum is saved from death (as per Mirza's prophecy) and if all the world say the Christian was correct, then the bastard will not follow the right path." (Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 9, P. 32)

"Abdul Haq is not content with our victories. He is itching to become a bastard."(Anwar-ul-Islam, P. 30)
.........taken from my blog http://drabutamim.blogspot.com/2011/07/mirza-gollum-qadiani-abuses-galore.html

abu_tamim

"In a vision, I saw God in a visionary expression and I wrote many predictions; then I placed many papers before God for his signature, so that he may confirm my demands. I saw that God wrote something and without hesitation put His signature in red ink. At the time of signing, he jerked the pen as they do when ink on the nib is in excess and they throw it down. I was very sensitive at that time that God was so kind to me that whatever I demanded He put His signature on that without any hesitation."
(Roohany Khazaen, Vol. 22, p. 267; Haqiqatul Wahi, P. 255; Taryaqul-Qulub, P. 62)

B.H.

When I first reverted I bought an English translation of the Holy Quran transalted by this group.

To be honest, its a mockery to call it a translation----it's sloppy, doesn't even make complete sentences, ect.

s.hashemi

:salam2:
What is the best way to react to such people, we have a lot in the West. They claim to be Muslims, not just Muslims but the Real Muslims and they hand out flyers actively. I found one of their flyers in my mailbox once, and another time a flyer from the Naqshbandiyyah Tariqah... Authubillah, they give dawah and this is wrong. At least Suffiya such as Naqshbandiyyah are not completely off the ball, I mean they still are Muslim or Sunni to some extent; what they privately believe may fall into shirk and kufr, but to be nice I'll just say they do gholoo. But the Ahmadiyya are complete kuffaar and don't deserve to have Ahmad in their name. How would we deal with them in a secular-multiethnic/multi-religious/semi-Christian country like Canada according to laws and adab of Islam? This is important for us, as we may have to deal with this in the West and we ought to know the proper method to avoid trouble with the law and qanoon of Allah.

s.hashemi

Alhamdulilah Brother B.H. that Allah guided yourself and all of us to the true Islam. May He keep us on the truth and elevate our faith and good deeds, ameen.