Why Abortion is wrong or evil.

Jsmih

Aslamo Alikum,

Dear All,

I was thinking about myself. I was thinking

- Allah (swt) could have made me some cockroach. OR

- Allah (swt) could have made me some rat. OR

- Allah (swt) could have made me some dog, pig, hen, lion, elephant, fly or a mosquito etc.... BUT

- Allah (swt) did not do that to me instead He (swt) did a very great favor to me and made me a human.

By making me a human, Allah (swt) gave me a chance to

1. To enter in Jannah (Heaven) with my faith and good deeds and become one of the blessed people ever.

2. To enter in Jahannum (Hell) with my unfaithfulness and evil deeds and become one of the worst people ever.

On Day of Judgment, people would be wishing to enter in Jannah because of its great blessings.

Now, suppose if my parents have aborted me, I would never get this chance and on Day of Judgment, I would say to Allah (swt), O My Lord, You (swt) did a great favor on me by making me human but these people (my parents) aborted me and they deprived me a chance of entering in your Jannah as a winner because I have now no good deeds with me.

It is solely upon Allah (swt) to give me Jannah or just keep me in neutral place then, but I am sure, my parents who took my life would definitely be in huge trouble for aborting me.

In Quran, Allah (swt) says, on Day of Judgment, Allah (swt) will deliver a justice to baby girl, when Allah (swt) will ask her, on what fault she was buried alive.

And when the girl [who was] buried alive is asked, for what sin she was killed

اور جب لڑکی سے جو زندہ دفنا دی گئی ہو پوچھا جائے گا کہ وہ کس گناہ پرماری گئی

Quran 81:8-9

Conclusion:

We must not take anyone’s life even if it is a helpless baby in our bellies. If we will abort a baby, we will be held responsible for depriving him a chance of winning Jannah.

Prayer for our Parents.

May Allah (swt) bless our parents who gave us this wonderful chance of winning Jannah. Ameen

Prayer for our own selves.

And now that we have got this chance of winning Jannah, may Allah (swt) bless us with His Jannah too and save us from Hell. Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for this great remainder, MashAllah.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen summa Ameen

:salam2:

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Wa alaikum As salam Wa rahmathullah

MashaaAllah it is very well written......indeed somthing which we all should ponder over
Alhamdulilla ya rabb for all the ni'mah which You bestowed upon us......

Ameen to your duaas brother and barakaAllah feeke for sharing this

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Wa aleikum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Thank you for reminder, but i dont think that anyone can deprive any other creature to go Janah, because all judgment is on Allah and He will be just.

The one that will be punished will be the one that did the injustice and Allah knows best.

But it is indeed stated in Quran> Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 17 Surah Israa verse 31:
Do not kill your children for fear of want; for it is We Who provide for them, and for you as well. Indeed, their killing is a heinous crime!

Jsmih

Wa aleikum salam wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

Thank you for reminder, but i dont think that anyone can deprive any other creature to go Janah, because all judgment is on Allah and He will be just.

The one that will be punished will be the one that did the injustice and Allah knows best.

But it is indeed stated in Quran> Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 17 Surah Israa verse 31:
Do not kill your children for fear of want; for it is We Who provide for them, and for you as well. Indeed, their killing is a heinous crime!

Jazak Allah to all.

You are right sister.

Definitely, it is the parents who have done harm to themselves by aborting a child.

Suppose, a person A kills person B, in reality A killed himself but because of A's stupid actions, B has lost his life.

On Day of Judgment, B will come to Allah (swt) and say, O Lord, this is the person A who killed me, I want justice.

Similarly, a baby will come and ask Allah (swt) to grant him a justice because he lost the opportunity of winning Jannah.

Quran talks about people who will neither enter in Hell nor they will enter in Heaven, but they will be desiring to enter in Heaven. These are those people who have zero actions, neither positive nor negative. These are called Ashab-ul-Aaraf (Chapter 7 of Quran)

The aborted baby falls in this category.