why are so many people seeing visions of jesus

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Because the jinn want to further misguide them and send them towards the path of idolatry. So they impersonate revered figures like Jesus in order to further mislead them into worshipping him.

sabs1164

AmatuLLaH
As-salaamu alaikum

Yes, the jinns are misleading them....
But wait.., how do they know thats how Jesus looks?

Was-salaamu alaikukm

AmmarHakim

syaitan can imaging anything and anyone even your grandfather or your mother...except nabi Muhammad S.A.W ,,,when you are dreaming of our beloved prophet you will know and he will say his name Muhammad ...syaitan cant do this...

i heard what my teacher said la ,,,when your 'ruh' want to take out from your 'jasad' body...syaitan will come and he will come as ur late father or mother and he will say follow me this is your true deen ,prostrate me...if u follow what he said u may become kufur...nauzubillahminzalik....so do pray always that Allah will grant us 'husnulkhatimah' that is the best ending in iman amin ya rabbal3lamin

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Yes, the jinns are misleading them....
But wait.., how do they know thats how Jesus looks?

Was-salaamu alaikukm

How do you know that the image of Jesus today is how he actually used to look?

The Christians most likely created that image based on a biblical description of him but there's no way they created his exact likeness as there were no photographs back then. The image that they created of Jesus has been widely circulated throughout the world in pictures and movies.

As a result, it wouldn't be hard for the jinn to simply replicate that image.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
salam 'alikum,there is a fact which made me smile when I heard it.there was a woman,called the "all-seeing"(veggente)who could see the image of Jesus on her body during the days of the "Holy Friday" of a certain periode.this image seemed to have beed drawn on her hands,knees from a child(by the way it was a really simple painting),but she said that when her blood came out from her veins,it created the face of Jesus.Another woman assured to have seen his face at the bottom of a cooking pot...it's a reality tha he will come one day,but it's wrong to "claim"to having been "chosen" to see what is surely fruit of the imagination or just the desire to take part to the "mediatic wave".jinn don't do this,humas have become as like as them from certain espects.many of them pretend to be this or that,and jinn is not involved into this activity,because there are many people who are able to make others believing that they are possessed from a jinn,while it's a lie to catch money

AmmarHakim

salam 'alikum,there is a fact which made me smile when I heard it.there was a woman,called the "all-seeing"(veggente)who could see the image of Jesus on her body during the days of the "Holy Friday" of a certain periode.this image seemed to have beed drawn on her hands,knees from a child(by the way it was a really simple painting),but she said that when her blood came out from her veins,it created the face of Jesus.Another woman assured to have seen his face at the bottom of a cooking pot...it's a reality tha he will come one day,but it's wrong to "claim"to having been "chosen" to see what is surely fruit of the imagination or just the desire to take part to the "mediatic wave".jinn don't do this,humas have become as like as them from certain espects.many of them pretend to be this or that,and jinn is not involved into this activity,because there are many people who are able to make others believing that they are possessed from a jinn,while it's a lie to catch money

lol u sound like a sihir user...its syaitan dude,pls dont think or imaging anything about our nabi or malaikat ,,its totally wrong ,just believe as it is the pillar of iman ....syaitan love to spin and play our aqidah and lastly they ask you how Allah image??? then u will totally near to syrik nauzubillah min zalik

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I'm not really a sihir user,but you're near!I'm maybe the living proof that it exists,that's why I posted those words:)