Why are the Crying???

ayunus

One among the Chosen
Assalaamu alaikum,

I had recently attended a seminar from Al-Maghrib organisation, and on the final day of the class, our Ustadh showed us a video which shook our souls and I would like to post about it here. The article is written by Bro.Rami, a co-student of Almaghrib.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This the story of two young men whom Sheikh Ibn Faqih left in our hearts as a final message, both crying out of true sincerity.

A young man at a soccer stadium is shedding into tears and despair as his team was beaten and performed terribly. He can recollect every painful goal…shooting forth dismay and uncontrollable tears. As those around him try to comfort his loss, he pushes them away. He cannot be consoled by anything; even his tears cannot bring joy to a heart so damaged by a loss of his favorite team.

A young man hears the dua of the worshippers near him at the foot of the Kaab'a. Their cries and pleas for Allah's mercy and help; the mother asking for a cure for her baby daughter, the son seeking forgiveness for the things he said to his father before he lost him, the old man seeking only to be buried there with the prophets and righteous before him.

The young man finishes his last leg of a journey in memorizing the Qur'an. His teacher waits patiently for him to recite the final words, but how can he?

He tries…

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ
مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ
He starts to cry...

وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ

Again, he can't control his tears...

وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ

وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ

The same happens for Surat Al-Nas. He could read these in a heartbeat, but this was different, this was uncontrollable. He was about to be given a great gift; to be a carrier of the words of Allah subhanna wa taala. Would he live up to the Qur'an or would he be a failure? So many people have memorized this gift in their minds but never let it enter their hearts. But to him these were the words of Allah that he has lived with for so long, that he loved and that gave to him so much.

He finishes the surah and prostrates to his Lord in thanks and praise. He cries for love, he cries for the Qur'an, he cries for Allah who gave him this gift.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

<<: The video :>>

It's time to ponder upon our tears...why do we shed tears and what is the value of it. May Allah protect us all and help us to shed tears only for His cause and not for the sake of Dunya or its affairs. Aameen.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

I love this video - i just like to see that little boy finish surah Nas again and again, :ma:

:jazaak: hadnt seen it in a while.

Nasra

Is taking pictures haram

:SMILY252::SMILY252::salam2:
hello i was wondering if taking pictures on your phone where non-muhrams can go through is haran if it is will you be able to provide me with prove.
:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

ayunus

One among the Chosen
Assalaamu alaikum. I dint make this video.And no idea who made it. Can check and leave n comments to the video owner in youtube insha Allah.