why arent arab nations like othercountries

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

:salam2:
Arabs a few thousand years ago were the greatest people but now the people are afraid to die they want more in life and I know because i used to live in saudia and Egypt. What I mean by afraid to die is that alot of arabs are just watching our brothers and sisters in palestine dieing in israel. Saudia doesnt want to fight becasue its afraid theyll lose thier old reserves and other arab countries doesnt want to figth for other reasons. And theres no signs of research and development is happeing in the arab nation ....arab leaders dont want it. The only true muslim country is iran. They are not listening to america and the country is based under islam. So my question is this why arab countries are not under islam why cant it be like iran or pakistan(another good muslim country.)

ambo dalle

looks like true brother. there is one shaykh from malaysia said
similar what you r saying
he said that the army of non muslim countries protect the their own people and fight the enemy but the arabs army protect the enemy and fight their own people,( I just quoted from what he said,i forgot his name I found it from you tube but he spoke malay on that film )

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

It is true that the Muslims are in a very weak position. And there are many things and angles to these issues that very few people know. So political talk such as this is not very helpful. I have been to places such as Lebanon, to the Palestinian refugee camps and so forth. But, whatever their condition the answer to our problems is always the same.

You will find ALL the Answers you Need here:

Ummah in Conflict

TAWHEED!! -

Forget bashing leaders or countries or anyone. It all starts with me and you. The correct way of understanding our situation is by learning Islam properly according to the Quran and Sunnah, and Allah will help us by giving us unity and strength. Even if the enemies of the Muslims had all the weapons in the World if Allah willed, they would never be able to harm a single Muslim, and we would be able to defeat them easily.

Now, I have to close this thread because our website is not for discussing these issues. We need to understand how to solve our issues in the light of the Quran and Sunnah. We do as Allah has commanded us to do. right?

Political rallies, rebelling against the Rulers, Signing petitions, Crying, blowing buildings up, causing hatred and mistrust between our Muslims are all things we see day in day out, in Muslim countries and also in the Non-Muslim countries. These things, will never change anything, except perhaps bring about worse conditions.

The only thing that will change us, is how we live and apply Islam to our lives. Allah will improve our conditions. If a Muslim questions this, then they have problems with their Iman and their understanding of Islam.

The Arabs were successful ONLY because of Islam. Simply being Arab is not the quality that made them successful. You know, the Arabs were the laughing stock of that region. The Romans and Persians did not even drop a bead of sweat thinking about the bedouin desert dwellers. The Arabs were busy fighting between themselves.

Islam bought about unity and love between not just the Arabs, but every Muslim no matter where he was from or position they had. Our most wonderful example is none other than our most beautiful and beloved Companions of the Prophet :saw:.

As time went past, the Muslims became weak, they had left implementing Islam properly. Finally, they started allying and fighting each other over land. For example, in Spain. Many of the regions in Muslim Spain fought each other, some even made deals and allied with the Catholics.

The only way for the Muslims to succeed is to go back to basics and put the Quran and Sunnah into their lives. Today, you go to Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Pakistan, India and many other countries you will find Muslims venerating saints and making dua to the dead. How can they ever succeed when they do Shirk? These same people will then go and complain about this and that, without realising the problem stems from their not practising Islam properly. Even in Palestine there are these problems.

You can read more here, particularly the Stickied Topics at the top:

Ummah in Conflict

Importance of Tawheed in Reviving the Ummah

Why Muslims are Weak Today

The Current State of the Muslim World

As Muslims we strive to do things the Islamic way. That is the best way. May Allah help us! And let us be strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.