why do you believe???

aishajor

WHY ISLAM

the quran is authentic= it has not been changed and one human would be able to write anything like it..

I have never believed jesus is god where the christains..

and i just dont get holy trinity= how can god be three diffenrent thing.

HE CAN NOT

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Salam awb

This is a short video by Baba Ali on why he chose Islam

[yt]p2Clk5lNUdQ[/yt]

And this one on I am a muslim

[yt]JQXh20OuhIc[/yt]

lazim

Asalam alaykum everyone!

I am a revert, and was an atheist before I reverted to islam. My parents are atheists and thats the way I was brought up, but as you get older you start to question why we are here, who created us etc... and thats how I came to islam. Islam offers explanations for everything, and also its a way of life not just a religion. My husband needs to explain to an atheist how we know there is a god, and second of all how we know that Allah and islam are what we should believe in. Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to explain this. I hope I am making sense!!!!

summertime

sister :)
Asalam alaykum everyone!

I am a revert, and was an atheist before I reverted to islam. My parents are atheists and thats the way I was brought up, but as you get older you start to question why we are here, who created us etc... and thats how I came to islam. Islam offers explanations for everything, and also its a way of life not just a religion. My husband needs to explain to an atheist how we know there is a god, and second of all how we know that Allah and islam are what we should believe in. Does anyone have any ideas on the best way to explain this. I hope I am making sense!!!!

Sister maybe you should watch the first video that sister bintul islam posted, the one on the essence of life. That will give give your husband a good starting point.

This is the link just incase you get mixed up and don't know which video i am talking about

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=B1m7-8AtrWo

ama6621

Assalam Alaikum

These are the reasons why I believe in Allah and why I believe Islam is the truth:
There is too much harmony, rhythm and perfection in this universe to have more than one creator. Truly I believe in only one God, the Lord, Master and Creator of the Universe. He is Allah (SWT). Allah = One God who is worthy of worship.
Islam is perfect (even though its adherents may not always be). Islam unites all races. The Qur'an has so many scientific facts (that were only 'discovered' in the recent years). That alone is evidence enough for the those of a scientific mind. Islam gives rights to women which were not given in the so called modern/secular world tilll recently.
I was born as a muslim to muslim parents. I can say with all honesty, that inspite of that, I am a muslim by choice (first and foremost by Allah's grace) because nothing else makes sense to me, but Islam. Alhamdullilah!

Assalamu Alaikum

Moon*Light

Asalaamu alikoum,

A very interesting point. I was raised as a Muslim and I have asked myself that question many times and it usually leads to making my iman stronger.

I believe Islam is the true path because whenever I face any problem in life I find its solution in this religion. When I feel low or looking for an answer I only need to open the Qur'an.

Every time I read an ayat of the Qur'an sunhana'Allah it gives me more insight about the greatness of Allah SWT and how I should live in this world and how to prepare for the next world.

In a nutshell.

summertime

sister :)
Asalam alaykum everyone!

[yt]ftyhH6-UdbA&feature[/yt]