Why does Allah allow it?

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaykum,

I don't know if I should be asking this but why doesn't Allah stop all this hate towards our Prophet? I mean, just like He destroyed the nations before us because of their deeds, why doesn't Allah do anything about this anti-islamic video?

I'm sure there is an answer for this, please provide and quranic verse or hadith, so I can understand.

Wasalam.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Waliekumasslam warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
1. Allah(swt) is ar-rahman, so he gives a respite to evil doers just as he gave to Fir'aun, etc.
2. Can their cartoons, movies,etc... have any effect on reputation of Prophet (pbuh)? Certainly not. Allah exalted says in Quran:

94_4.png

And raised high for you your repute. [As-sharh 4]

Thats why even though their are so many websites, books, mainstream media contributing to islamophobia and disrespecting prophet (pbuh), people are still embracing Islam in large number. Allah exalted says:

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it. [Surat At-Tawbah 32]

3. What happened to people who insulted the prophet (pbuh) during his time (like abu lahab, abu jahl,etc) and after his time is well known.

Allah's Messenger (sallalalhu alaihi wa-sallam) corresponded with Qisrah (Chosroes, the Emperor of Persia) and Caesar, the King of Rome - both of them did not accept Islam - but Caesar treated the letter of Allah's Messenger (sallalalhu alaihi wa-sallam) with respect, and showed honor for the Prophet - so his kingdom stood firm. It is said, 'The King is alive in his descendants until today.'

(but) Qisrah (the Persian Emperor) tore to shreds, the letter of Allah's Messenger (sallalalhu alaihi wa-sallam) and mocked the Prophet, so Allah caused him to meet his death very shortly, and his kingdom was torn apart into pieces and there was no kingdom left for his descendants

Shaikhul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (rahimahullah) said, "Allah will extract revenge for His Messenger from those who slander and attack him. Allah will make His religion prevalent and will expose the lies of the liars if the people cannot apply the penal law a slanderer deserves. Many trustworthy Muslim scholars have conveyed numerous accounts of their practical experiences in different cities in the Levant.

They said, "The Muslims besieged the Romans for long periods, like a month and more, until they (i.e. the Muslims) almost gave up on victory; no sooner than the dwellers of those Roman cities would start cursing the Prophet (sallalalhu alaihi wa-sallam) that Allah facilitated victory and we conquered them. It was never delayed for more than a day or two after they started cursing and defaming the Prophet (sallalalhu alaihi wa-sallam)."

http://www.facebook.com/notes/sajid-kayum/allah-defends-the-honor-of-his-messengers/383974963343

strive-may-i

Assalamu alaykum,

I don't know if I should be asking this but why doesn't Allah stop all this hate towards our Prophet? I mean, just like He destroyed the nations before us because of their deeds, why doesn't Allah do anything about this anti-islamic video?

I'm sure there is an answer for this, please provide and quranic verse or hadith, so I can understand.

Wasalam.
Assalaamu Alaikum,

Allah is not unfair. Every person is given time, chance and opportunity to fix and become better. Is is really hate against prophet? or Hate against creator himself?

Another questions is, Why did the mind come up with the question 'Why does Allah allow it', now thats deep. In general this question can come up for any situations. The answers are there.

a_stranger

Assalamu alaykum,

Wasalam.

Assalmu alaikim wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh
How are dear sister?

You asked an interesting question. I think that in this life there is a battle between right and wrong, between truth and false, justice and injustice........knowledge and ignorance ......Purity and impurity..........
If you study stories of prophets of Allah you find out that the same old story repeats itself ........the message of Allah is faced with ignorance, impurity, injustice, falsehood.............
Allah is absolutly merciful. His mercy contains all even the haters, the ignorant. They are all given a new chance to listen to the message , to empty their hearts from impurities, hate, ignorance .......and lighten their hearts with sincerity, love, and knowledge of truth.
We are just living another period of this repeated story. The most important matter is that we stick to the message of truth and try to be a shining example of our prophet to show others the way.

During the life of our prophet salla Allah wa sallam he and his companion were faced with many kinds
of hate and injustice but how to act was another stages of faith and patience ......
What muslems are facing today should make them closer to their prophet sallaAllah alaihi wa sallam not by shouting but by following his steps.

PARVEZ SHAHIDI

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

We do not know "Why does Allah allow it?". We should not even try to guess because it is "alimul gaib" and we have no knowledge about it.

Allah subhanahu wa taala allowed it when our Prophet Sallallahu alihi wassallam was alive and felt full pain (like putting camel intestine on his head and shoulder when he was in sujood), calling him a magician, a lair and other names which made him sad.

Do you know how many people reverted after 9/11?
And how many non-believer will become farm believer after this?

When you hear good news prostrate and thank Allah subhanahu wa taala and when something make you sad, stand in prayer and let your heart open to Allah subhanahu wa taala The All Hearer.

May Allah Subhanu wa Tallah forgive me if I have written something wrong.

Wa alaikumassalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum,

A Query Thread : http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85955

There is something that I have been pondering over for some time, and I was wondering if I could get some brothers' and sisters' points of view on it. I understand that Allah has decreed certain things for example, one person might be tall, another short, one rich, another poor and so on. I also understand that we can't complain and must be grateful to Allah and be patient, but there are some things which I cannot fathom what Allah intends.

For example, I hear and read news stories about kids who are kidnapped, and rapped repeatedly, held prisoner in a cage for years, emotionally, physically and psychologically tortured and some even killed in horific way such as being chopped into pieces.

Sometimes children die at 1 or 2 years old and I ask myself, what was the point of them even being born, how does this fit in to Allah's decree. That 2 year old didn't have to endure any of life's tests like not doing zina, praying on time, fasting being a good muslims, born and then in 2 years dies, wasn't that a pointless existence? The child didn't even experience the world, all it did was destroy the mother and the rest of the family when the child died?

I don't know about you brothers and sisters but some things just really get to me to the point where I get mad or
76.gif
i come to the point of questioning Allah's wisdom. Can there be a wisdom behind such horrifying stories?
Most often, in an emotional flux, the reasoning fails. The injustice is from Humans. Take your time and read the responses in thread http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85955.

sultanb

:salam2:
"Have you not considered those who were forbidden from private conversation, then they return to that which they were forbidden and converse among themselves about sin and aggression and disobedience to the Messenger? And when they come to you, they greet you with that [word] by which Allah does not greet you and say among themselves, "Why does Allah not punish us for what we say?" Sufficient for them is Hell, which they will [enter to] burn, and wretched is the destination." 58.8