Why does this happen?

bangtorr

everytime in taraweeh when i am in 6th to 20th(ending) rakats, in my mind i just remember of allah and sahabah kiram, and muhammad (saw) and my eyes just start getting watery a i feel like crying (and the my eyes are watery untill the ending of taraweeh) and everyone just looks at me that like what happend to me, but i cant stop it.everytime i try stop it will stop for the dua to read after 4 rakats but then start again.

is this good or bad->(meaning i did sins that is why its bad)?
juzakullah

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum
thats wonderful :) Mashallah u r just expressing ur love there is nothing to be ashamed about let the ppl look :) be proud of ur love

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum
brother Mashallah ur realizing ur sins, and its ok but i know u feel, i think its good to cry i know it can be weird sometimes, sometimes im listenning to something in the car and i start crying and i cant stop even thou there are non muslims in the car lol ok its really embarrasing but it makes me laugh later cuz they are passing me tissue paper/cleanex hehe to wipe my tears :) so u know express ur love for Allah (swt) and his messenger and those close to Allah (swt) to they are a guidance to us and if anyone ask, tell them you cried out of love for those who are close to ALlah (swt) and u wish to be like them one day Inshallah taala

:) BE PROUD :) my brother in Islam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
its a good thing brother. remember us also in ur Duaa when u cry. u should thank Allah that He can make u cry for His sake. otherwise some ppl make so much effort to cry but still they cant cry.

"And they fall down on their faces weeping and it increases their humility.'' (17:109)

Prophet (PBUH) said: "Nothing is dearer to Allah than two drops and two marks: A drop of tears shed out of fear of Allah and a drop of blood shed in Allah's way.... [At-Tirmidhi].