why i feel worried?

janna_08

evry tym my teacher come to d class i feel nervous...dis tym we ned to complete our requirements to her and ned we to depend orally our subject matter to her...she is a terror and always pointing your mestakes especially once she notice that your weakness in portion of the topic she will not going to proceed to nxt question until she will not satisfied to you answer...i fear on her and wat worst is that enstead i spent ds fear to allah alone why i fel so to this teacher?pls advice me wat shall i ned to do...did i commit sin for this feeling?pls help me to pray to ALLAH dat ds teacher well soaften her heart coz i fel petty to the future students dat will be under her inshaallah...what also suplication dat i ned to do to pass to dis subject?i really ned ur reply ASAP...ds is d big problem im encountering ryt now...

tauruschick666

:salam2: wel u know what.. i feel exactly the same with one of my teachers.. its ok if they scold us, but it hurts when they find out our weak points & tell it out in front of everyone na? but im immune to it.. i just study that lesson very well, more than other important subjects & show her that i can study & that im worth something.. you should make her regret scolding you & make her praise you for ur good progress! insha Allah things will be easy for you!

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Dear sister it is more simple than you think, It is fear that blinds people.

just think about...

" Should you fear a creature when you have its creator by your side? Or should the creature fear you for it has no one but another weak helpless creature by his side? "

janna_08

by d way tanx 4 d advice....
to BoMeshary where did you find this sayings " Should you fear a creature when you have its creator by your side? Or should the creature fear you for it has no one but another weak helpless creature by his side? " in d qur an? may i know more..tanks

janna_08

lol...tanks by d wy may allah guide us all..inshaallah i'l mke up my miss i wil share also my litle knowledge soon..8s just a matter dat im busy ryt now.