why i get emotional during Dawah (telling others about islam)?

iAmAnonymous

i dont know why but when i tell about islam to my relatives or others, i get emotional. my eyes becomes tearful and face's colour changes.

it doesnt happen when i talk about other stuffs. and also i am not very pious or good muslim bcoz i know the wrongs things i do.

so do anybody know what could be the reason of getting so emotional like this?

does this happen with anybody else also?

rickyraws

Well, in my case I just get more passionate, and seem to learn/ take to heart what I'm teaching. So for me, it's like a re-affirmed passion, even though I'm saying things of which I already know.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
i dont know why but when i tell about islam to my relatives or others, i get emotional. my eyes becomes tearful and face's colour changes.

it doesnt happen when i talk about other stuffs. and also i am not very pious or good muslim bcoz i know the wrongs things i do.

so do anybody know what could be the reason of getting so emotional like this?

does this happen with anybody else also?

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

Islaam is the truth, there is nothing greater than Obeying Allaah and His Prophet Muhammad (Salallahu alayhi wa salam)

So, if anything, this is a sign that you should do more for Islaam and increase you Imaan. To be more obedient to Allaah and to stick to the Sunnah of His Messenger Muhammad (Salallahu alayhi wa salam).

Do not put yourself down by saying you are "not pious" or say you are "not good Muslim". This is wrong. We do not say we are pious and good Muslim and we do not say the opposite either. Rather, we should always want to be better and we always should aim to be good Muslims, inshaAllaah.

It is awful, for a person to think they are a "bad Muslim" and then stay in such a situation. We should be proactive in wanting to be better. To seek knowledge, to implement that knowledge.

Knowledge of Allaah the Most High, knowledge of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and knowledge of the entire Deen al Islaam, with clear evidences.
Allaah the Most high said in the Qur'aan in Surah al Asr, ( the rough English meaning which is as follows)>>

1. By Al-'Asr (the time).

2. Verily! Man is in loss,

3. Except those who believe (in Islâmic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, and recommend one another to the truth (i.e. order one another to perform all kinds of good deeds which Allâh has ordained, and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds (Al-Munkar) which Allâh has forbidden), and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allâh's Cause during preaching His religion of Islâmic Monotheism or Jihâd, etc.).

So, make good use of your time to benefit yourself and benefit others inshaAllaah ta'ala.

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh