WHY IM I NOT THAT HAPPY?:(

AISHA14

allah is my lord
:salam2:
well do you people remeber that i had sent a thread regarding my education, well recently my dad put me in bsc(CLINICAL NUTRITION AND DIETETICS)...
well iam happy that its good science field, but i have no idea bout this course so can any one help me out by giving some information please........ please help me i ahve no idea bout this course well whats its advantages and disadvantages and all that and also doese it have any good value
jazakallah

slave_of_Allah

Always be happy my sister. Allah only gives you that which is best for you.

I don't have that much knowledge in this area, and so I am not going to say anything in regards to this. But what i will say is that study hard, and try to increase your knowledege in Islam as well, for this will benefit you in this next life!

I pray Allah makes your studies easy and makes you successful in both this world and the hereafter. Aameen!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum sister,
I would tell you something but the professions differ based on every country , in canada per say u cant accomplish much with a Bsc you need to do a masters on that to get a good job .
The nutrition and diet mostly focus on knowing the amount of intake and outtake of energy living a healthy life and is very important for athletes and other ppl that have a target for body weight, fat, e.g. Models.

now the advantages are that if can be really useful information since its used on everyday basis, even at ur house u can use ur skills to have everyone lead a healthy life, and it can pursued as a career too im not sure how much it is in demand or wats the career scope on it you might need to research that

The disadvantage only one i can see for a country like Pakistan (guessing same for India) not many people care too much about the clinical way , people believe in alot in herbal treatments or totke (not sure wat it means in english) that have been going on for generations , i hope u know wat i mean

sorry if i didn't help you much but this website :) shud provide u with alot more help

http://careerplanning.about.com/cs/occupations/p/dietitian.htm

Im doing Bsc too if you need more info or wat type of subject u will be studying give me a V M or a pm :)

good luck to u sister
May Allah (swt) grant u success all the way - ameen

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Walaikumasalam sister - "my dad put me in bsc" bsc(CLINICAL NUTRITION AND DIETETICS)... why couldnt you choose what to do?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister i dont know a lot about this course..
well, sis.i guess it is a good course , you will knoe how to cure people, and what,what things cure dieses, and what not..
you will be a second doctor...
i guess this is a good dicision..