why is Zaid killing?

safiya58

:salam2:

Jürgen Todenhöfer is a manager of a european media company and the author of the book "why do you kill Zaid?"... he travelled disguised us a Doctore (undercover) to Iraq to find out the truth about the Iraq war... He spoke with the people there and also with many resistance fighters... his book is also a pleading for a fair treatment of muslims... beside the Iraq war he also speaks about the Algerian war:

the literacy rate of Algeria was before the French occupation after first world war 40% higher than the rate of England and France, after the occupation it was only 20%......

a German who is christian stand up to fight for our rights may Allah lead J. Todenhöfer to the straight path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui19DXInnVc

Zaid is a young iraqi student who joined the iraqi resistance... his storry is similar with the storry of many other Iraqis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Oh1DDFx6Kk

may Allah give sabr (patience) to those who are oppressed....

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

yeah its great people like that still exist - may Allah bless him

other great non muslims who know what they are talking about western aggression are Noam Chomsky and Robert Fisk.

May Allah guide all of them

peace.

safiya58

amin to your dua brother Zafran and jazak Allahu ckairan for ur comment :)

I have to confess I´m a lil´disapointed.... even though this is the 2. time I´m posting this.... no one seems to care.... of course no one here have to find something interesting what is interesting to me... but if the topic would be about marriage or would have a fun factor I´m sure the quots would be much much higher... but as soon you post serious stuff.....

Jürgen Todenhöfer is a christian,
he is speaking out the truth about the Iraq war....
to get this truth he risked his own life...
he is defending the muslims
and for that he recevies many hate-mails....
to that he has got a daughter who is seiously sick....
but he is still struggeling to make this world a justice place....

I don´t want anyone to do the same he has done but to pray for his guidence (I really hope he will become a muslim) and to pray for our brothers and sisters who are in pain while we are in wealth..... I think they deserve a dua at least... jazak Allahu ckairan...

:wasalam:

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

Thank you very much sister Safiya58 for posting this. I didn't know anything about Jürgen Todenhöfer. May Allah guide him.

And please don't feel dissapointed: remember that there are many unsuscribed readers looking at the posts and benefiting from them and also at this time of holidays always everything seems to be just 'slower' than usual, it's nothing to do with your posts.

May Allah guide us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

palestine

Servant of Allah
Sister safiya we do care....but we are all so sad that we cannot do much( or so we feel this way). sister we will always care and jazakAllahu khayran for this. May Allah guide this man to the straight way. ameen.
stay strong oh muslims!
asalamu alaykum wrwb

safiya58

jazak Allahu ckairan sister gazkour and palestine. I know that there are some who care and love the ummah but I just wished there were more... I´m acting emotinol cuz this topic is very sensitive to me. I read the book "why do you kill Zaid?" and it touched me so much... and I know this is sad but I want everybody to know about the suffering of some of our brothers and sisters. I think if we ignore it it is much more sad......... :girl3: May Allah give us all patience....

:wasalam: