Video Why Latinos Convert to Islam

Salem9022

[yt]WodVIcDaB9A&feature=related[/yt]

76 years Old Just Converted to Islam , Acabo de convertair a El islam en La edad de 76 Anos .Hispano musulmane en la edad de 76 anos ,latino musulman .
[yt]KDqYR_eKDIg[/yt]

jennie19710

Nice to see Latinos in Islam

I am a half Hispanic woman who is ready to take shahada, and I have yet to find some other Hispanic Muslim women to connect with here in southern Wisconsin. I don't speak Spanish,(very little), but that won't stop me from learning it , inshaAllah. If need be, I would like to try to attend Yusef Estes conference in Chicago in August, from what I have read. Hopefully he will travel to the Milwaukee area soon also !:blackhijab:

Salem9022

I am a half Hispanic woman who is ready to take shahada, and I have yet to find some other Hispanic Muslim women to connect with here in southern Wisconsin. I don't speak Spanish,(very little), but that won't stop me from learning it , inshaAllah. If need be, I would like to try to attend Yusef Estes conference in Chicago in August, from what I have read. Hopefully he will travel to the Milwaukee area soon also !:blackhijab:

masha'Allah sister, welcome. I live in Long Island in NY, I don't know many Hispanic Muslims either, they tend to be hardcore catholics from what I know. But al7umdulillah Allah guided you to Islam, if there is anything You need or want to ask, don't hesitate to ask the brothers and sisters here they can provide you with the information you need insha'Allah. You can say the Shahadah here with us on TTI it doesn't have to be said infront of people. You can say the words to yourself.

Wa 3laikum As-Salaam Wa Ra7matullahi Wa Barakatu(May the Peace and Blessing and Mercy of Allah be Upon You).

jennie19710

Thank u sister ! I really appreciate your advice, as well as all sisters/brothers on the forum here too ! May Allah bless u !