Why Muslims are Weak Today

Be_Real

:salam2:

Saddam Husseyn is already dead, no sorry he is a shahid, and Allah knows best! so plz avoid to speak bad about him! and our leaders r like us so when they are bad it means we do something wrong! The message of this article was if we want to better our situation than we have to change ourself . so the first step should be to start with oneself and repent... Am I wrong?
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT

Somayah_963

I am really struggling to understand what do we do with this information? I believe all the Muslim state countries think of themselves and the last time they tried to do something was in 1967 when isreal kept pushing the boundaries of land. But were defeated. why or how is this acceptable? how is this acceptable that Palestine hardly exists that they are imprisoned in there own areas.. that Syria has become a war zone that Egypt is unstable, that Yemen is unstable god knows whats going on in Libya, Iraq and Tunisia. It causes me pain and suffering when I think the Gulf with all its richness and power could easily unite and put a stop to all of this.
IT takes all of them to sit together to say STOP to all this suffering and we would succeed by ALLAH we would succeed.

we need to know how to make the situation better.

Precious Star

I am really struggling to understand what do we do with this information? I believe all the Muslim state countries think of themselves and the last time they tried to do something was in 1967 when isreal kept pushing the boundaries of land. But were defeated. why or how is this acceptable? how is this acceptable that Palestine hardly exists that they are imprisoned in there own areas.. that Syria has become a war zone that Egypt is unstable, that Yemen is unstable god knows whats going on in Libya, Iraq and Tunisia. It causes me pain and suffering when I think the Gulf with all its richness and power could easily unite and put a stop to all of this.
IT takes all of them to sit together to say STOP to all this suffering and we would succeed by ALLAH we would succeed.

we need to know how to make the situation better.

These countries that you refer to as "muslim state countries" are not all muslim states. Palestine (when it existed), Libya, Syria, Iraq and Tunisia all have/had secular governments. Egypt had a secular government under Mubarak, and it is now gone back to that with the Army taking over.