Why not now?

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2:
This is not meant to be an offensive post- but it's for the non muslims. Dear respected non muslims i just want to say- Many of you have studied Islam, you have seen the truth in Islam- so what is holding you back from embracing Islam. You've seen that rights are given to men and women both, that Islam is free of impurity- so why not now? why not become a muslim? You believe in one God, you want paradise as your eternal home- you have found the true way of life- Islam. why not now my respected non muslims? Death keeps no calendar and you already see the truth being offered in front of your own eyes. i know that everyone whom Allah wills will embrace Islam- but should you not give it a chance? just a thought that occurred in my mind. hope it wasn't offensive.
peace.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i think most people are afraid from parents' friends' reactions to the idea...
so this puts them off.. which is a shame..But ALHAMDULELAH people are understanding Islam more now with all the resorces, like the Internet, free books, Mosques near people...etc...

Storm

SiStEr
Just thought about adding something.
Ive got this Muslim teacher for one of the courses and I swear, once you listen to what he says...... :angryblue::angryblue:
He is always blaming palestinains and Muslims for bad things going aorund in the world. Im always arguing with him but its no use because he never listens nor agrees with you. I just dont know what to do? Should I carry on arguing or just pay no attention to his rubbish?

meer suhail

ILM seeker
"Verily, you (O Muhammad s.a.w) guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills." (V.28:56).

5:16. Wherewith Allâh guides all those who seek His Good Pleasure to ways of peace, and He brings them out of darkness by His Will unto light and guides them to the Straight Way (Islâmic Monotheism).

muharram23

Staff member
This is not meant to be an offensive post- but it's for the non muslims. Dear respected non muslims i just want to say- Many of you have studied Islam, you have seen the truth in Islam- so what is holding you back from embracing Islam. You've seen that rights are given to men and women both, that Islam is free of impurity- so why not now? why not become a muslim? You believe in one God, you want paradise as your eternal home- you have found the true way of life- Islam. why not now my respected non muslims? Death keeps no calendar and you already see the truth being offered in front of your own eyes. i know that everyone whom Allah wills will embrace Islam- but should you not give it a chance? just a thought that occurred in my mind. hope it wasn't offensive.
peace.

Salamu alaykum

Remeber, ABu talib who was the uncle of resulillah svs. He defended resulullah svs and helped the muslims during the time in mecca. However, resulullah svs could not make his uncle except islam. Therefore, Allah sva is the one that guides whom he wants "yahdee mayyashaaah". And who was better in knowledge and speach of islaam then resululllah svs.

wasalam

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

It took me two years to decide whether or not to convert to Islam. Honestly I am glad I took my time to study and understand the religion, because if I converted due to passion or fear then I would not have been as stable in my practice. When I first converted I was told I was inheriting a huge family to replace the one I just lost due to being disowned. While I did inherit a lot of Muslims brothers and sisters I have not really been treated like family by them.

I had to make sure I was converting for the sake of Allah and not because I listened to some inspirational speaker and got caught up in the moment. I also remember that Allah swt knows my intention and if I died without converting He could read my heart and decide my fate, truly He is Just.

The life of a convert is often lonely and isolated so one needs to be sure they can handle this before taking the leap. Otherwise they are vulnerable to apostating when some person comes along with anti-Islamic material and tries to convince them they were wrong.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salaam,

It took me two years to decide whether or not to convert to Islam. Honestly I am glad I took my time to study and understand the religion, because if I converted due to passion or fear then I would not have been as stable in my practice. When I first converted I was told I was inheriting a huge family to replace the one I just lost due to being disowned. While I did inherit a lot of Muslims brothers and sisters I have not really been treated like family by them.

I had to make sure I was converting for the sake of Allah and not because I listened to some inspirational speaker and got caught up in the moment. I also remember that Allah swt knows my intention and if I died without converting He could read my heart and decide my fate, truly He is Just.

The life of a convert is often lonely and isolated so one needs to be sure they can handle this before taking the leap. Otherwise they are vulnerable to apostating when some person comes along with anti-Islamic material and tries to convince them they were wrong.

Wasalaam

~Sarah
As you usual, you make excellent post Sister.
It is unfortunate that alot of the "born Muslims" that live in the West do not really adhere to the Islamic traditions and practice, and hence the Islamic population in the west are not really "a welcoming pious family". (With the exceptions of those who do practice and understand Islam). If most Muslims did practice their faith, I believe the reverts Muslim Brothers/Sisters would have much easier path assimilating into the 'newly found Islamic community'.
After all we are supposed to be a 'universal brotherhood', from my personal experience I don't think such brotherhood exist if you take the entire Muslim community into consideration.

I have so much respect and admiration for revert brothers and sisters, it seems though they try much harder than us "born Muslims". Not to put anyone down, just a general statement based on my observation.

Shoaib
:SMILY259:

nizar83

ASELEMU ALEIKUM

OUR DEATH IS OUR WEDDING WITH ETERNITY !!

IT COULD BE EITHER AN ETERNITY IN HEAVEN INSHALLAH , OR AN ETERNITY IN HELL A3OODOBILAH

easy pick i reckon?!?!?! be amongst the believers of the 1 god and his final messenger and the seal of all messengers mohammed peace and blessing upon him!

peace.

No offense taken brother. You raise a question that I must ponder most seriously and pray about most intently. Thank you for the wake up call.

palestine

Servant of Allah
thank you yusuf the seeker. by the way i'm a sister. and i'm not offended.
may Allah give you what you need for this life and the afterlife.