Why the hate for Israel???

As-salaamu `alaykum

Even Algebra was created and discovered by a Persian Muslim man! the west is talking advantage of the Muslims and their Invention while they forget the source of Islamic Mathematics. All of their Advancement and Technology wouldn't have been so modern without the very help of Qur'an and the invention it led to. While the word algebra comes from the Arabic language (al-jabr, الجبر literally, restoration) and much of its methods from Arabic/Islamic mathematics, The Persian Muslim, Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī wrote the book al-Kitāb al-muḫtaṣar fī ḥisāb al-jabr wa-l-muqābala (The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing), which established algebra as a mathematical discipline that is independent of geometry and arithmetic.[3]

Wa`alaykum us-salaam

Assalamalikum! brother the guy you are talking about Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi and was an uzbek and not a persian. He is from Kharazim which is in uzbekistan . Not even the language is persian. They speak uzbek which is similar to turkish. And in those days they even spoke arabic.

Ibrahim_nur

I think the quetioner, watched this video.

to understand the present day israel/Palestinian conflict please watch.

OCCUPATION 101
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_101

[vg]-2451908450811690589[/vg]

The great thing about this documentary was that most of the speakers are jews and even some Jews (an Israeli citizen). please distribute and redistribute this video so that as many people (especially Americans) can watch this video. israel received 3-6 mil USD in aid from the US everyday!

oh and there are hindu Zionists too. In fact india has always been the biggest supporter of israel. im currently doing my own research on the whole zionist movement.

Hey Questioner, if you write your quetion, to know, why we hate this zionism, then watch this video.

Frank_H_Smith

New Revert 2010
As Salamu 'Alaykum,

Brothers and Sisters, I can't help but be cynical about the motives of someone who posts an inflammatory and grossly distorted post which starts a long thread and never posts to it again.

I am guilty of anger at the harm done to my brothers and sisters and those small children entirely based on their geography, nationality, ethnicity, and religion. However, we all know that our true enemy is

Al-Araf
He said: Now, because Thou hast sent me astray, verily I shall lurk in ambush for them on Thy Right Path. (16) Then I shall come upon them from before them and from behind them and from their right hands and from their left hands, and Thou wilt not find most of them beholden (unto Thee). (17)

An-Nisa
And surely I will lead them astray, and surely I will arouse desires in them, and surely I will command them and they will cut the cattle' ears, and surely I will command them and they will change Allah's creation. Whoso chooseth Satan for a patron instead of Allah is verily a loser and his loss is manifest. (119) He promiseth them and stirreth up desires in them, and Satan promiseth them only to beguile. (120)

سُوۡرَةُ الاٴعرَاف
قَالَ فَبِمَآ أَغۡوَيۡتَنِى لَأَقۡعُدَنَّ لَهُمۡ صِرَٲطَكَ ٱلۡمُسۡتَقِيمَ (١٦) ثُمَّ لَأَتِيَنَّهُم مِّنۢ بَيۡنِ أَيۡدِيہِمۡ وَمِنۡ خَلۡفِهِمۡ وَعَنۡ أَيۡمَـٰنِہِمۡ وَعَن شَمَآٮِٕلِهِمۡ*!ۖ وَلَا تَجِدُ أَكۡثَرَهُمۡ شَـٰكِرِينَ (١٧)

سُوۡرَةُ النِّسَاء
وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمۡ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمۡ وَلَأَمُرَنَّهُمۡ فَلَيُبَتِّڪُنَّ ءَاذَانَ ٱلۡأَنۡعَـٰمِ وَلَأَمُرَنَّہُمۡ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلۡقَ ٱللَّهِ*!ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ ٱلشَّيۡطَـٰنَ وَلِيًّ۬ا مِّن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ فَقَدۡ خَسِرَ خُسۡرَانً۬ا مُّبِينً۬ا (١١٩) يَعِدُهُمۡ وَيُمَنِّيہِمۡ*!ۖ وَمَا يَعِدُهُمُ ٱلشَّيۡطَـٰنُ إِلَّا غُرُورًا (١٢٠)

Valerie

Brothers and Sisters, I can't help but be cynical about the motives of someone who posts an inflammatory and grossly distorted post which starts a long thread and never posts to it again.

I was actually thinking the same thing earlier (been away from the computer all day with my nieces and my son).

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
In fact india has always been the biggest supporter of israel. im currently doing my own research on the whole zionist movement.

:salam2:,

That is completely untrue historically.

In Nov 29th, 1947 on the UN vote 181 which dealt with the creation of Israel, Cuba, Greece, India and Turkey were the only countries to vote 'No' to the resolution.

Up until the 1980's, Indian citizens couldn't enter Israel and South Africa (due to the apartheid). India has established full diplomatic relations only after 1992.

This was mainly due to economic reasons. Most of India's foreign relations are driven economically (as it is true for most of the nations). Up until 1980's, the trade relation between India and middle east countries was quite important for India. Due to this reason, India held views that were similar to those of Arab countries with respect to Israel's occupation.

Coming in to the 90's, India was constantly looking for new markets and Indian economy is/was one of the most fastest growing in the world. Therefore, India wanted to establish new relations with countries especially to enhance its technology and basic infrastructure.

Therefore, this lead to collaboration between India and Israel, as Israel is technically advanced country and is also isolated from its neighbors. So the relation benefited both parties. Most of the bilateral relation deals with space technology and purchase of military equipment.

It is constantly stated here that India has always encouraged and supported in all of its political standpoints. This is completely untrue if someone looks up the facts. The main reason of the relation was due to trade and it satisfies the need of both countries.

And I would just add, if Arab countries had been advancing technologically at the same pace, this would have led India to establish stronger ties with these Arab countries as India has always been known to have strong ties with Arab countries. In that case, Arab countries could have exerted political influence on India's foreign policy and the relation between India and Israel might have not been as strong as it is today.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

arzafar

:salam2:,

That is completely untrue historically.

In Nov 29th, 1947 on the UN vote 181 which dealt with the creation of Israel, Cuba, Greece, India and Turkey were the only countries to vote 'No' to the resolution.

Up until the 1980's, Indian citizens couldn't enter Israel and South Africa (due to the apartheid). India has established full diplomatic relations only after 1992.

This was mainly due to economic reasons. Most of India's foreign relations are driven economically (as it is true for most of the nations). Up until 1980's, the trade relation between India and middle east countries was quite important for India. Due to this reason, India held views that were similar to those of Arab countries with respect to Israel's occupation.

Coming in to the 90's, India was constantly looking for new markets and Indian economy is/was one of the most fastest growing in the world. Therefore, India wanted to establish new relations with countries especially to enhance its technology and basic infrastructure.

Therefore, this lead to collaboration between India and Israel, as Israel is technically advanced country and is also isolated from its neighbors. So the relation benefited both parties. Most of the bilateral relation deals with space technology and purchase of military equipment.

It is constantly stated here that India has always encouraged and supported in all of its political standpoints. This is completely untrue if someone looks up the facts. The main reason of the relation was due to trade and it satisfies the need of both countries.

And I would just add, if Arab countries had been advancing technologically at the same pace, this would have led India to establish stronger ties with these Arab countries as India has always been known to have strong ties with Arab countries. In that case, Arab countries could have exerted political influence on India's foreign policy and the relation between India and Israel might have not been as strong as it is today.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

well yes you are correct about the official stance, but the hindu nationalists have always been pro zionism. the only reason they'd shut up was because of kashmir. i.e. if they openly support israel, the arab states will then vote against india on kashmir. india took kashmir to the un council where it needed arab support for many years.

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

all good conscience people dislike israel for what it has done.
and though as a muslim i am ashamed but the truth is that the misery of palestinians was taken up on the streets of western cities by atheists , christians and even jews while most of the muslim world did or could do nothing.
"learned helplessness' they say when you become hopeless .an animal is chained and electric shock is given to it ,it cannot run because it is chained .but then even when chain is removed it does not run because it has come to believe there is no solution.this is the condition of the muslim world cheated by their own and oppressed by others.
of course our own negligence of islam and belief in kufr ideas of nationalism ,racism and modernity (?) are responsible for ourdecine . and the solution is not hate for others but love for Allah.
the sahaba or the companions of the prophet fought not out of hate but for the love the love of truth justice and the One who created these va;lues.

lastly my dear in reply to your question -
i would like to quote sheikh abdullah azzam ,palestinian man who left palestine struggle because it was totally cutoff from islam -and went to afghanistan to fight against the soviets-

He said about the western worlds attitude- "they cut off our throats and if we shiver or struggle or throw our hands and legs in pain -they say these are uncivilized people."

if we say something u say we hate them.

and Our Lord hears and sees all