why we fail in becoming one united ummah

Status
Not open for further replies.

safiya58

:salam2:

I decided to write this after reading a post "crazy turks" in tti. The post made me sad and most of the comments there made me even more sorrowful. Thank God this thread is closed now.

I want to know why the muslims specially the turks and the arabs hate eachother?

The turks sustain that the arabs do not like them and they grow up with "the fairy tale of the betraying arabs"...
The arabs think that the turks do not like arabs and some consider the ottomans as occupants.

So what is the truth?

It is true that some arabs in world war 1 (1916) teamed up with the english oppressors to fight against the ottoman empire. But they was just an inconsiderable small number. The majority of the arabs supported actively the ottoman turks and fought with them.

I don´t want to discuss about wheter the ottoman empire was good or not. Fact is if the rulers was good it was beneficial for the whole ummah (turks like arabs) if they was bad the whole ummah suffered... same like with the rulers of the dynasties before: the Ummayad´s and Abbasid´s

There are some questions I want to ask now:

1) Why the turks hate the arabs, who were just the nominal members of the europeans, and don´t hate the europeans, who were the real danger to them.

2) Why the arabs consider turkey as a not "proper muslim country" due to it´s secularism, and can not see the fault of their own states? There is a war going on in Iraq... who is giving a damn about it...? Saudi Arabia is the only muslim country with sharia and sharia means justice... so how can they support the american warfare... is that just...?

Because of the happenings in world war 2 the europeans have to hate each other too.... but they managged to unite and we (the muslims) still talk about Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the Lawrence of Arabia, the evil arabs/turks,...etc. and the war in Iraq is still going on....are we really so blind to see that the wrongs we hear are you and me? Can we not realize that we are all in the same boad..? if that boad go under we all will go under... Sad isn´t it?

It is time to burn our history books now which are full with the lies of westeners and write them new by ourself. We the muslims deserve unity much more than any other people. We use the same language in our payers and greed each other with it, we have the same history and same religion.... So instead of beeing proud at our heros like Salahddin Ayyubi or the Sahaba... etc we should try to become heros like them too... There is a war going on and not only in Iraq.. there is alot to do... the first thing if we want to change something is to start with ourself first and not point to others ... Prophet Ibrahim (a.s.) was ready to slander his beloved son Ismael for the sake of Allah. Are we ready to slander our "ismael"?

:wasalam:

DENIZLI

During the world war one, at that time, why have the arabs allied and worked together with "Great Britain" (Agent Lawrence) against us Turks and the "Ottoman Empire", why have the arabs together with "Great Britain" (Agent Lawrence) fight us and massacred thousands of muslim turks, we are your muslim brother and sister, but the arabs at that time have allied with christians, this is the price, why the "Palestine" became occupied through the christians and jews... and now you arabs are talking about ummah???

a_stranger

A very good impotant topic:

I believe that if we have more faith in Allah swt , more knowldge and practice in Islam we shall be united more and more. Islam cancel all kinds of racisim and ego from hearts and unite people by love of their creator, Taqwa and good deeds. Now the turks (AlhamduliAllah ) are showing a very good will to help our Umma May Allah reward and help them.:SMILY259:

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

a_stranger

During the world war one, at that time, why have the arabs allied and worked together with "Great Britain" (Agent Lawrence) against us Turks and the "Ottoman Empire", why have the arabs together with "Great Britain" (Agent Lawrence) fight us and massacred thousands of muslim turks, we are your muslim brother and sister, but the arabs at that time have allied with christians, this is the price, why the "Palestine" became occupied through the christians and jews... and now you arabs are talking about ummah???

That was the work of some arabs who allied and worked together with "Great Britain" after Britain promised to make them the leaders , All the failiars and sufferings of our Umma are due to those shameful contracts. Masses of arabs were ignorant and have no power to share in those events .

safiya58

this topic was started by me a long time ago with the intention to eliminate all those prejudices... and I see from your reply that it did not help at all.....! and yes, I´m dissapointed about it... was all my attempt just for NOTHING.....? I advice you to reread my post espesically this part:

It is true that some arabs in world war 1 (1916) teamed up with the english oppressors to fight against the ottoman empire. But they was just an inconsiderable small number. The majority of the arabs supported actively the ottoman turks and fought with them.

It is a pitty... the christians are united now and we the muslims still talk about what happened after world war 1...

oh and by the way... I´m a turk too....

this topic was started by me a long time ago with the intention to eliminate all those prejudices... and I see from your reply that it did not help at all.....! and yes, I´m dissapointed about it... was all my attempt just for NOTHING.....? I advice you to reread my post espesically this part:

It is a pitty... the christians are united now and we the muslims still talk about what happened after world war 1...

salam alaykum...well u can c that there is prob from arabs 1st but then what the turks can do is forgive them for wat they did but then i can understand that betrayal from ur muslim brother is very very pathetic.....how many times do u c a fatwa calling that guy hussain sharif a khawarij for wat he did??......jz bcause he was an arab or bcause he was a descendant of the prophet Muhammad(saw)??....didnt the PRophet (saw) say to his own daughter that she cannot enter heaven jz bcause shes my daughter(something like that cant remember the rite wording) but then we c the arabs turn a blind eye to this man.....THIS IS WAT U CALL NATIONALISM AND RACISM......

what the turks can do is forgive but then well that means compromising with the arabs who never compromise on anything unless they have a benefit....and u all know that by now i suppose

i hope the admin doesnt close this 1 also jz bcause i spoke the truth about arabs now......im not generalising arabs as a whole jz the ones that neglect that this man(hussain sharif) was a traitor

no racism or discrimination intended against the arabs or turks but thats what i know after i read books on what happened and how the ottoman umpire broke apart and i am not generalising the arabs and turks as a whole but the ones that cant forgive and the ones that dont accept their fault

the part which i hate most is that due to hussain sharif the ottoman umpire broke and a french general WENT TO SALAH-U-DINS GRAVE AND KICKED IT AND SAID "WAKE UP SALA-U-DIN"......that is how they much they r jealous of us muslims and our heroes that beat their barnicles out...so u can imagine its time to stop fighting and to unite against those crusaders if u want to c the sun rise up 2morrow for u and the whole ummah

may Allah(swt) help us all ...Ameen!

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

safiya58

hmmmmm.... ok so what is the solution sister.... according to you we should forgive the arabs.... but the arabs was and are still "betraying arabs" so how can we forgive them.... such a drama.... lol

we should not concentrate to much on the past... the past is allready gone with all its good and bad sites.... we should ask ourselve what can we do to improove our situation in future....

but you are right... I don´t think our situation will change.... nationalism, powerty, and lack of education are the diseases which have coruppted our hearts and i c it is hard to get rid of them.....

there is a whole lot we can learn from the europeans....

DENIZLI

Erzähl hier doch keine Unwahrheiten und spiel das hier nicht runter und ausserdem was macht das einen Unterschied, dass Du auch ein Türke bist? Was möchtest Du mit dieser Aussage überhaupt hier bezwecken? Auch wenn Dir die Wahrheit nicht schmeckt, fakt ist, dass die Araber damals uns Türken hintergangen haben, abertausende Türken wurden auf bestialische Art und Weise hingerichtet und massakriert, das gleiche geschah auch in den Balkan Ländern und im Zentrum des osmanischen Reiches, wurden Türken auch von armenischer Seite mit russischer Unterstützung massakriert... sorry, dass ich auf Deutsch schreibe, da meine englisch Kenntnisse nicht so gut sind...

DENIZLI

Der damalige Verrat an uns Türken, ist der Preis, der heutige Situation der Araber! Das ist mein letzter Satz!

Ibrahim_nur

Der damalige Verrat an uns Türken, ist der Preis, der heutige Situation der Araber! Das ist mein letzter Satz!

:ma: sis safiya i hope all muslims think as u think,
DENZILI what do u think u will gain, if u oppose all arabs.
Love arabs cuz our prophet PbUH was an arab.
Let us forget the past, let us return our khilafa. Oneday it will return insha,allah!!!
May Allah guide us all. Aameen.

safiya58

Erzähl hier doch keine Unwahrheiten und spiel das hier nicht runter und ausserdem was macht das einen Unterschied, dass Du auch ein Türke bist? Was möchtest Du mit dieser Aussage überhaupt hier bezwecken? Auch wenn Dir die Wahrheit nicht schmeckt, fakt ist, dass die Araber damals uns Türken hintergangen haben, abertausende Türken wurden auf bestialische Art und Weise hingerichtet und massakriert, das gleiche geschah auch in den Balkan Ländern und im Zentrum des osmanischen Reiches, wurden Türken auch von armenischer Seite mit russischer Unterstützung massakriert... sorry, dass ich auf Deutsch schreibe, da meine englisch Kenntnisse nicht so gut sind...

if you claim that what I say is not true you have to bring clear facts which demonstrates that you are right and I´m wrong .... but fact is you can not proove me wrong.... you are convinced that you are right only bec you´ve heard and read the fairy tail of the "betraying arabs".....

Allah is aware of everything. He knows all.... and if I´m right and what you believe in is a lie... then it is possible that you may have to give an account to Allah cuz you have blamed ppl (arabs) of sth they did not do.... fear Allah brother...

there is a fitne started by those who don´t want us to unite... and you are only supporting them... you are a part of this fitne...

It is so cruel of you saying the arabs deserve the situation they are in.....!
there are about 22 arabic countries.... Do you mean the situation of the ppl in Palastine and Iraq ... if you are a muslim and consider yourself as one you can not say they deserve it... turks and arabs should not be "us" and "them".. we should be "we"...what kind of iman do you have if you can not feel any sorrow in your heart for your fellow muslim brothers and sisters....????? a muslim heart should be soft not full of hatred and gloating like yours....

your religion is Islam not nationalism, isn´t it.....? so act upon it!

btw was turkey always acting rightous.... defenitly not.... we alos have our shortcomings....

If you are rightous I´ve asked two questions... and I ask one of it again:

1) Why the turks hate the arabs, who were just the nominal members of the europeans, and don´t hate the europeans, who were the real danger to them.

May Allah guide you

a_stranger

hmmmmm....we should not concentrate to much on the past... the past is allready gone with all its good and bad sites.... we should ask ourselve what can we do to improove our situation in future....

ok so what is the solution sister.... according to you we should forgive the arabs.... but the arabs was and are still "betraying arabs" so how can we forgive them.... such a drama.... lol

but you are right... I don´t think our situation will change.... nationalism, powerty, and lack of education are the diseases which have coruppted our hearts and i c it is hard to get rid of them.....

there is a whole lot we can learn from the europeans....

<< ok so what is the solution sister.... according to you we should forgive the arabs.... but the arabs was and are still "betraying arabs" so how can we forgive them.... such a drama.... lol>>

I think that the solution is that all muslems (not by names only but those who care for Islam , understand it`s message, and feel the sweetness of faith) should be united (arabs , turks ........any race ....) we should try our best to be united ........not all arabs are bad .... many arabs carry Quran and Sunna in their hearts and feel their duty towards their brothers in faith. :shake:

safiya58

Salam

Ive been reading for a while, but had to get involved here, my first post on this forum so salam to every one.

Why should we hate Europeans or Arabs, or anyone?

Europe is not a threat (militarily) to Turkey or Turks, we have beaten many times and will again insallah if it comes to it, however for the sake of innocent lives, lets hope we dont see such things again. However if your talking about culture, then other cultures to are a threat as much as European, that includes bad elements of Arab, Persian, Asian or anyother culture, including ours.

We dont hate anyone, but that dont change the fact that Arabs (minority with power) had sided and aided the British in there plans to conquer the Middle east, however much you might want to deny it, that is fact, not a fairy tale.

Mind you, hope you know it was Arab countries supplying PKK when 30,000 innocent Turks in Turkey were killed and Armenia with arms, money and shelter, and Azeris were being massacred, it was Arab countries who supported Greece and “Enosis” plans when Turks were being killed in Cyprus, so betrayal does not end at 80 years ago.

But then Turks and Turkey are expected to support Palestine? to support Iraq? to support Syria? to support every Muslim country? But when an earthquake or humanitarian disaster hits Turks, our so called brothers say we got punished instead of sending aid and good wishes, not that we need it from them, but does that make sense to you? No.

So let me rephrase the question.

1) Why do Arabs hate Turks?

In this justice giving country, people are forced into slave labour while leaders with shaikh titles are gabling and drinking, in this justice giving country if a non Arab man marries an Arab women she gets her citizenship taken off her.

Saudi Arabia does not follow Shariah, it follows its own twisted nationalistic version of Islam, along with its best interests disguised as “Shariah”, when little kids are running around in Mecca with there hands chopped off you can call there twisted laws justice and “Shariah”, it was Suadi tanks rolling into Iraq along with American ones in the first gulf war. For to long have Muslims been falling for these lies of KSA being a "Shariah".

Plus if it did then im surprised you aint living there by now, it was the tribes in that region who had rebelled the most and caused the most harm to the Ottoman war effort against the British, distroying the hijaz railway, surrouding Ottoman troops in Medina and so on.

Neyse Allah'a Shukur Musluman olmak icin Arap olmak gerekmiyor, nede Arapci, yada culturunu ve kimligni ustun tutmak, Islam, tum Insanlara inmis bir dindir, Turkler canla basla savasirken, senin bu melek gibi gordugn insanlar yan gelip yatitordu, kendi vatanlari icin bile savasmadilar, ondan saten bu haldeler, burda Araplari hakli tutmaya calisma, tarihi gercekler var ortada. Neyse buda Arap acilimidir arkadaslar lol, ama gozunu ac biraz bence.

welcome to the site :) well you made me laugh.... you called me an "arabcI" and I am not one....

I agree with you that Saudi Arabia is not ruled with justice, yani Sharia the laws of Allah.... with my 2. question, which u´ve quoted I wanted to underline that.... but u did not seem to understand what I have meant.... If you would do then you would c that I ve critisized both groups (turks and arabs)

you also did not understand the first question....europeans was a thread to us after world war 1 when they wanted to occupy our country.... if they would not be a thread to us in that time why then we fought against them in order to protect our country....???? a minority of the arabs was betrayed by this western forces and so they fought with them against us....

what I can not understand is that we still talk about the betrayel of the arabs on one side but have a love for Europe in the other side... if we hate the arabs cuz they betrayed us we have to hate Europe too cuz they was the ones who played off the arabs against turks.... ´do we hate Europe ..... nooo.... we are tried to become a member for ages..... can u c the contradiction in that.....????

Turkey is a country.... not the turks are responsible for their muslim brothers and sisters but the muslim turks... and the muslim arabs... and kurd arabs... and afghan arabs.... and american muslims.... they all are responsible for eachother.... well at least this is how it should be.......

If you start with listing all our national heroic deeds an arab will do so too and all the others aswell....

we can get no where if we athere on the past.... look the europeans which was at war from 1939 until 1949 managed to unite after all that fighting.... why do you think was the reason for them to unite...? we are muslims.... and what are we doing..... still play the blame game

if I critisize my country it is not bec I don´t love it..... no, it is bec I love it....

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Just because you're writing in German..it does not mean that people who do not read the language will remain *ignorant* or *mystified* by your foreign words...if the mods who speak German are not sought out...then there's always *google translate* to do the job...

Fear Allah!...this *my* last sentence to *you!*

As for the other brothers and sisters...

Turning towards the events of the past has caused this ummah major *neck strains*...we should look ahead as what's *around us* and what's *coming towards us* is much more critical than what passed over us!...especially when that which is in the past brings back bitter memories..and causes the spew of both direct and indirect insults towards others...

Be mindful of what Allah says in these verses:

"And say to My slaves that they should (only) say those words that are the best. (Because) Shaitan verily, sows a state of conflict and disagreements among them. Surely, Shaitan is to man a plain enemy." [Al-Israa'a 17:53]

"
Verily! The hearing, and the sight, and the heart, of each of those one will be questioned (by Allah)." [Al-Israa'a 17:36]

Politics is not worth having evil speech recorded in a record to be revealed before an Almighty Lord!

***thread closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.