Why Women Cry

Mezan

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?"

"Because I need to" she said.

"I don't understand," he said.

His mother just hugged him and said, "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason," his dad answered carelessly.

The little boy, still wondering why women cry, finally asked the old wise shaikh (scholar). "He surely knows the answer", he thought.

"Ya Shaikh! Why do women cry so easily?"

The Shaikh answered:

"When Allah made the woman she had to be special. He made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

He gave an inner strength to endure both childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

He gave her a toughness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

He gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child hurts her badly.

He gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. He gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And lastly, He gave her a tear. This is hers and only hers exclusively to use whenever she needs it. She needs no reason, no explanation, its hers.

You see my son, the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Yazzak Allah khair dear brother for sharing so beautiful and touching story Mashallah.

May Allah bless you

:wasalam:

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Jaza kallahu khair this story is beautiful made me cry lol messing but its true these tears are ours no matter what we cry over even though i dont know why i cry sometimes lol thanks i will remember this next time i cry inshallah

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum - wow a very nice answer as to why women do cry :) JazakAllah khair for sharing.
Walaikumasalam

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
asalaamualaikum,

nice story. i thought i cry coz i'm plain emotional lol. i cant say that its an entirely acurate story, but it has a nice ring to it, something a woman would make up, cute excuse for all the crying we do. ohhh bless

habib786

a lovely story ... usually i have also found women crying for no reason .. sometimes though ... indeed its a good post ... thank you for sharing ...

Allah Hafiz

sazk

Banned
maybe its because of the hormones.

but lets not be sexist. i've heard many men crying while reciting the Quran. the Sahabis used to cry at times. Rasul Allah(PBUH) used to cry at times. its supposed to bring thawaab no?

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

i agree crying softens the heart and men and women alike should cry when reflecting on their sins and also while reflecting on the punishment that Allah reminds us of in his Holy Quran. Cry in this world until its too late for you to cry about your state in hell, that would be a foolish thing to do because the tears then have no value, than those that are cried in this world for forgivness (this i what i heard from a beautiful lecture). its not a gender thing its a heart thing...though some women are more emotional than others doesnt mean to say all women cry for no reason.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

masha Allah! it's a beautiful story ya akhi, i'm going to post this on my site insha Allah. may ALlah swt reward you for it amiin,amiin, amiin.:)

wasalam