Why?

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
As-salaamu a'lykum,

Hope you all are in the best state of your spiritual and physical health,you might have seen this before.But I just want all of you to have a look at it once again.

-->Why a Jew can grow his beard in order to practice his faith?
jew.jpg

But when Muslim does the same, he is an extremist and terrorist!
shaykh-hisham1.jpg

-->Why a nun can be covered from head to toe in order to devote herself to God
DegreeNun.jpg

But when Muslimah does the same she's oppressed
muslimDM1511_468x310.jpg

-->When a western women stays at home to look after her house and kids she is respected because of sacrificing herself

But when a Muslim woman does so by her will, they say, 'she needs to be liberated' !

-->Any girl can go to university wearing what she wills and have her rights and freedom?
Female-Awards-Ceremony2.jpg

But when Muslimah wears a Hijab they prevent her from entering her university!
hijab-760885.jpg

-->When a child dedicates himself to a subject he has potential

But when he dedicates himself to Islam he is hopeless!

-->When a Christian or a Jew kills someone religion is not mentioned,
childrenisraelterrorism.jpg

but when Muslim is charged with a crime, it is Islam that goes to trial!

-->When someone sacrifices himself to keep others alive, he is noble and all respect him.

But when a Palestinian does that to save his son from being killed, his brother's arm being broken, his mother being raped, his home being destroyed, and his mosque being violated -- He gets the title of a terrorist! Why? Because he is a Muslim!
sp_305_untitled.jpg

-->When there is a trouble we accept any solution? If the solution lies in Islam, we refuse to take a look at it

-->When someone drives a perfect car in a bad way no one blames the car .

But when any Muslim makes a mistake or treats people in a bad manner - people say 'Islam is the reason'!

-->Without looking to the tradition of Islam, people believe what the newspapers say.
toronto.star.jpg

But question what the QURAN says.
quran1.jpg

hana*

yeah its so true, i wish non-muslims would read that. i remember first reading that when i was 17- good reminder and so true