Wife easily offended by slight opinion or reminder

sultanb

Salaam.

I've noticed that my wife is easily angered when someone else says something (reminder or opinion) to her. And no, I don't think it's PMS. So, now I want to remind her of something but I'm kind of scared haha. I am afraid that she will hit me back with a "well you're not so perfect" or something similar haha. Any advice would help.

JazakAllah khayr.

luv.islam

EXPERIMENT NO 1

:salam2: brother,its a bit funny :SMILY303: but i guess ur really concerned...i know of a thing & i always feel curious ABOUT IT.. if u wana try its really simple

STEP1.U BOTH SIT TOGETHER TO EAT

STEP2.OFFER BISMILLAH

STEP3.TAKE A REASONABLE SIZE OF PIECE OF FOOD

STEP4.PUT IT IN HER MOUTH

WAIT FOR THE REACTION...

THEN PRESENT UR SUGGESTION...

sclavus

Assalaam,

It is obvious that she's upset with the way you've been treating her for sometime now. Your intentions are good, no doubt about it, but women are fragile. Fixing things takes time and patience.

Make the poor thing understand that she means something to you, that you care. We know you do, but she needs to be reminded, all the time. A word, a smile, a touch..

Do it as much as you can and leave your remarks to a vital minimum!

Assalaam.

sultanb

:salam2: brother,its a bit funny :SMILY303: but i guess ur really concerned...i know of a thing & i always feel curious ABOUT IT.. if u wana try its really simple
STEP1.U BOTH SIT TOGETHER TO EAT
STEP2.OFFER BISMILLAH
STEP3.TAKE A REASONABLE SIZE OF PIECE OF FOOD
STEP4.PUT IT IN HER MOUTH
WAIT FOR THE REACTION...
THEN PRESENT UR SUGGESTION...

Thank you! That's an interesting suggestion. So... I should fill her mouth so that she won't make a quick remark after I remind her of something? haha

sultanb

Assalaam,
It is obvious that she's upset with the way you've been treating her for sometime now. Your intentions are good, no doubt about it, but women are fragile. Fixing things takes time and patience.
Make the poor thing understand that she means something to you, that you care. We know you do, but she needs to be reminded, all the time. A word, a smile, a touch..
Do it as much as you can and leave your remarks to a vital minimum!
Assalaam.

walaikumusalam

Thank you brother. I don't think she's upset with me. I've just noticed that when other people (not me nor suggested by me) give their opinion to her, she gets easily upset by it. So now I'm just scared to say something if I think something is not right.

You're right, I probably need to eat a lot of candy and say sweet things daily. I'm not much of a romantic guy. Maybe on certain situation, like anniversary or birthday.

Thanks again. I will try this.

luv.islam

:salam2:
haha no brother iv heard some scholars who blv dat dix was an instruction given to da sahabas(may Allah be pleased with dem) by our beloved Prophet Mohammad(p.b.u.h)...this techinque states dat it can melt a womens heart if shes angry abt something...iv heard a person who had tried it & he said dat it worked amazingly...but obviously if someone is on a cold war wid her wife den a small gesture wont do wud it...it varies from situation to situation

JZK

sultanb

:salam2:
haha no brother iv heard some scholars who blv dat dix was an instruction given to da sahabas(may Allah be pleased with dem) by our beloved Prophet Mohammad(p.b.u.h)...this techinque states dat it can melt a womens heart if shes angry abt something...iv heard a person who had tried it & he said dat it worked amazingly...but obviously if someone is on a cold war wid her wife den a small gesture wont do wud it...it varies from situation to situation

JZK

:salam2: Whaaat? No wonder it sounded familiar, now I'm embarrassed :shymuslima1: (there isn't an embarrassed male emoticon, had to use that one). Thank you brother. JazakAllah khayr.

luv.islam

:salam2: Whaaat? No wonder it sounded familiar, now I'm embarrassed :shymuslima1: (there isn't an embarrassed male emoticon, had to use that one). Thank you brother. JazakAllah khayr.

:wasalam:

lolz...no need to be embarrased...i hope matters get better at ur side..

JZK

MeGladder

In husband-wife relation, this kind of thing will happen at some point. I think you should talk less with her now. Do not show angry face, just a sad face at most. And remain very quiet. See what happens.