will all muslims kill their daughters in this situation?

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
Salaam,

Let us move on. Brother Adriatic Boy, stop it. I have to refrain myself from giving you a lecture. You have no clue what you are saying. Be careful, son. You are very young. You have opinions that reveal your youth and lack of experience in the world. Some matters that involve intimacy should not be broadcast. Allah subhana talla forgives us and only He can judge us...so leave it alone. You can not judge what path a woman may have to walk on to reach the path of salvation..so leave it alone.!!! or else I will lecture you!

Interesting thread, I completely agree with your reaction! But hey he only sees it from a cultural point of view, he doesn't read fatwas or maybe he doesn't listen to what scholars say or what the companions of the prophet did etc.

nowadays some things just MIX with the culture, I threw everything I learned in my childhood away. It was something completely outside of islam and I noticed when I started learning about islam.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Salaam,

It is important to remember piety is more important than virginity. We are not to point fingers. It is easier to clean the womb than to clean the soul.

:salam2:
That is it ! "Piety is more important than virginity".

Where did you get this article brother nyerkareem ?
This looks totally bogus to me. Why? because I don't understand how she could live in such a devout Muslim family and was able to drink, have sex and live with her boyfriend at the same time ?

Looks like a classsic hit piece to me.
:wasalam:

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
:salam2:
That is it ! "Piety is more important than virginity".

Where did you get this article brother nyerkareem ?
This looks totally bogus to me. Why? because I don't understand how she could live in such a devout Muslim family and was able to drink, have sex and live with her boyfriend at the same time ?

Looks like a classsic hit piece to me.
:wasalam:

salam aleikum, depends how they define "devout" family, probably they only mean the cultural aspect, pure propaganda

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
Slažem se upravu si, možda je bilo glupo ono što sam reko.
Али управу је и твоја мама нема сумње, свака јој част.

u redu je ...ono sto je Mabsoot napisao je konkretno i precizno bilo po mojim misljenjom!

salam aleykum wa rahmatullah wa bereqatuhu

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
I find the below writing in Islamic book and it may help understand this people's culture.But the sister's past shouldn't be hold against. Allah SWT has that right.

Among the rational Islamic instructions regarding selecting a furture wife is preferring virgins to women who were married before. This is because the virgin is disposed to intimacy and familiraity with her first husband, contrary to the women who was married before, since she may not find intimacy or love with her second husbad. But the virgin loves her husbad, and doesn't long for another man, because she knew nobody but him.

hager

honestly

honestly:
i'm only 18 years....and i believe that being virgin...sure it's important
and my future husband....who i don't know him till now?
he'll be so sososo proud,and i wants make him happy,proud

i read ur topic....but,i don't like it..
cuz,u didn't give me proove

and i learn that muslims should give prooves when they talk..from "qur'an,sunah..."
so on..

brother....don't be mad...because some members tell u...u should give proove so on...or they words seems tough..littel
but..they're muslims too as u,me....and they learn islam...as u,me too...
in islam....u have to give us a proove

no one ,brother....could be sad from the righthope u get my point...
and try to give prooves always...because without prooves....no one will believe u...

i consider this thread....ur point of VIEW...

don't get mad at me...or sad....just i'm honest
please..smile...say "cheese...":muslim_child::muslim_child:

salam,brother