Will Egypt Lose Their Ancient Treasures Again???

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

As Allah hasn´t destroyed pyramids (and statues which were inside of them) during thousands of year by earthquake or something like, what if it is sign to let them remain and not try to destroy them by people?

Allah knows the best.

That is not a well grounded logic. There are many places of Shirk that have survived for many centuries, without them destroyed by an earthquake, landslide etc.

In any case, if anyone is really that curious as to what should be done with the pyramids by an Islamic govt, they should ask someone learned. (though there are many more important topics for us to learn in Islam that we should give preference to, rather than inquiring about destroying non Islamic monuments )

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

I agree that this is not very important matter to think at the moment. I am more interesting about what happening in Egypt in general and what kind of government there will be; as we can´t know if there will be "islamic" government at all or some kind of secularist.

Let´s Egyptians make they own decisions first.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Allah swt Is The Best Providers!

Allah swt is AlRahmaan and Al Rahiim!

Hidayah is given by Allah swt

Some that are lost(unbelievers)whose are truely and sincerely
searching for the thruth and only Allah swt knows best in the heart!
Now Egypt's Ancients are some of the many and answer
that they are looking for.

Let see the life of Firaun
he was so strong and much alive and he knew who god is
but yet stuborn and loudly object in the oneness of Allah( swt)tauhid.
Yet in the middle of the dead sea when he's about to meet death,
that he like to claimed the shahadah but his repent was not accepted by Allah swt because he was a hypocrate!
Who denied Allah swt oness
when he was strong,healthy vainly claimed that he is god.

Reflecting from Firaun's history
Many of the unbelievers get the moral story and facing fact that
Only Allah swt Alone is to be worship and non others !

Allah swt words in The holy qurán reveal the story to witness
in the time of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w
and during what took place during
Firaun and his kingdom in the time of Prophet Musa alaihisalam period, for people to know!
And Only Allah swt Knows Best !

Thank you for reading,

~Wassalam :)

arzafar

Even when he believed, he was rejected by the Most Merciful!

So, you're saying that Muslims must dislike everything that belongs to non-Muslims? Is this logical? Then you must dislike your car, cell phone, computer, refrigerator, air conditioning, paper, the printing press, electricity, penicillin, ...

Pharaoh's people did not call themselves God. It was Pharaoh who did that. The Pyramids were built by thousands of Egyptians. Do you know if all of them, without exception, willingly worshiped their Pharaoh?

I know you are a fan of deriving your own interpretations but if you re-read my post literally, without going on a tangent, you will know exactly what i meant. Furthermore, if you read the fatwa i posted, there should be absolutely no doubt as to what i meant.

pyramids, sphinx were built to glorify pharos - that's what the Egyptologist say. the greater the king, the large his pyramid would be. for more info about pyramids see wikipedia

now let us see what Allah says about the pharo (probably ramsis II).

“ ‘Go, both of you, to Fir‘awn (Pharaoh), verily, he has transgressed (all bounds in disbelief and disobedience and behaved as an arrogant and as a tyrant).

And speak to him mildly, perhaps he may accept admonition or fear (Allaah).’

They said: ‘Our Lord! Verily, we fear lest he should hasten to punish us or lest he should transgress (all bounds against us).’

He (Allaah) said: ‘Fear not, verily, I am with you both, hearing and seeing.

So go you both to him, and say: “Verily, we are Messengers of your Lord, so let the Children of Israel go with us, and torment them not; indeed, we have come with a sign from your Lord! And peace will be upon him who follows the guidance!”’”[Ta-Ha 20:43-47]

“Fir‘awn (Pharaoh) said: ‘And what is the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists)?’

Moosa (Moses) said: ‘The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, if you seek to be convinced with certainty’”[al-Shu’araa’ 26:23-24]

· Then Pharaoh asked Moosa for a sign to prove that he was speaking the truth:

“[Fir‘awn (Pharaoh)] said: ‘If you have come with a sign, show it forth, if you are one of those who tell the truth.’

Then [Moosa (Moses)] threw his stick and behold! it was a serpent, manifest!

And he drew out his hand, and behold! it was white (with radiance) for the beholders”[al-A’raaf 7:106-108]

When Pharaoh and his people saw that, they accused Moosa of sorcery. They brought the sorcerers together and offered them a great reward. Then they gathered the people together on a feast day. The sorcerers threw down their sticks and ropes,

“…So when they threw, they bewitched the eyes of the people, and struck terror into them, and they displayed a great magic”[al-A’raaf 7:116]

· Then Allaah supported Moosa against the sorcerers and exposed the falsehood of their plots. Then the sorcerers believed in the Lord of the Worlds:

“And We revealed to Moosa (Moses) (saying): ‘Throw your stick,’ and behold! It swallowed up straight away all the falsehood which they showed.

Thus truth was confirmed, and all that they did was made of no effect.

So they were defeated there and returned disgraced.

And the sorcerers fell down prostrate.

They said: ‘We believe in the Lord of the ‘Aalameen (mankind, jinn and all that exists).

The Lord of Moosa (Moses) and Haaroon (Aaron)’”[al-A’raaf 7:117-122]

· When the sorcerers believed in Allaah, Pharaoh cut off their hands and feet on opposite sides and crucified them. But they bore that with patience and paid no heed to his threats, until they met Allaah as Muslims. Then the chiefs indicated that Moosa and his people should be killed, lest they spread corruption in the land. So they killed their sons, and let their women live. Moosa urged the Children of Israel to have patience. Then Pharaoh could no longer bear to see Moosa , so he decided to kill him:

“Fir’awn (Pharaoh) said: ‘Leave me to kill Moosa (Moses), and let him call his Lord (to stop me from killing him)! I fear that he may change your religion, or that he may cause mischief to appear in the land!’”[Ghaafir 40:26]

· Whilst they were thinking of killing Moosa, chivalry caused a believing man from among the family of Pharaoh, who was concealing his faith, to defend Moosa. He said, “If he is lying, he cannot harm us, and if he is telling the truth, then some of that of which he is warning you will befall you.” This man continued to advise Pharaoh and his people, but they did not respond to him:

“… Fir‘awn (Pharaoh) said: ‘I show you only that which I see (correct), and I guide you only to the path of right policy!’”[Ghaafir 40:29]

· Moosa continued to call Pharaoh and his people, preaching in a good manner, but it only made them more arrogant in the land and caused them to oppress and persecute the believers even more. So Moosa prayed against them, and Allaah punished them with drought, famine, and failure of the harvest, that they might receive admonition. But they did not submit, rather they persisted in their evil deeds and transgression. So Allaah punished them with other kinds of afflictions, so that they might return to their senses:

“They said [to Moosa (Moses)]: ‘Whatever Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) you may bring to us, to work therewith your sorcery on us, we shall never believe in you.’

So We sent on them: the flood, the locusts, the lice, the frogs, and the blood (as a succession of) manifest signs, yet they remained arrogant, and they were of those people who were Mujrimoon (criminals, polytheists and sinners)’”[al-A’raaf 7:132-133]

· When the transgression of Pharaoh intensified, there came the divine command to seek a way out. Allaah commanded Moosa to leave Egypt with the Children of Israel, in secret. When Pharaoh found out, he gathered a great army to catch up with Moosa and his people before they reached Palestine. Pharaoh and his troops set out, leaving behind them gardens and wealth. They caught up with Moosa and his people at sunrise, on the shores of the Red Sea. Allaah saved Moosa and his people, and drowned Pharaoh and his troops, as Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And We revealed to Moosa (Moses), saying: ‘Depart by night with My slaves, verily, you will be pursued.’

Then Fir‘awn (Pharaoh) sent callers to (all) the cities.

(Saying): ‘Verily, these indeed are but a small band.

And verily, they have done what has enraged us.

But we are a host all assembled, amply forewarned.’

So, We expelled them from gardens and springs,

Treasures, and every kind of honourable place.

Thus [We turned them (Pharaoh’s people) out] and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit them.

So they pursued them at sunrise.

And when the two hosts saw each other, the companions of Moosa (Moses) said: ‘We are sure to be overtaken.’

[Moosa (Moses)] said: ‘Nay, verily, with me is my Lord. He will guide me.’

Then We revealed to Moosa (Moses) (saying): ‘Strike the sea with your stick.’ And it parted, and each separate part (of that sea water) became like a huge mountain.

Then We brought near the others [Fir‘awn’s (Pharaoh’s) party] to that place.

And We saved Moosa (Moses) and all those with him.

Then We drowned the others.

Verily, in this is indeed a sign (or a proof), yet most of them are not believers.

And verily, your Lord, He is truly, the All‑Mighty, the Most Merciful”[al-Shu’araa’ 26:52-68]

· Thus Pharaoh and his troops were destroyed. When he was drowning, he believed, but that was of no benefit to him. Allaah preserved his body to be a lesson to those who came after him. The punishment of Pharaoh’s family in this world was drowning in the sea, and in the Hereafter, theirs is a painful torment:

“…while an evil torment encompassed Fir‘awn’s (Pharaoh) people.

The Fire, they are exposed to it, morning and afternoon. And on the Day when the Hour will be established (it will be said to the angels): ‘Cause Fir‘awn’s (Pharaoh) people to enter the severest torment!’”[Ghaafir 40:45-46]

all those who love/like/respect pharaohs, their traditions, culture, buildings and what not, should read the part in bold a several times. The last verse alone is enough to tell me that Allah doesnt like pharaoh and his people. In fact He (swt) is very angry with him and his people who are probably the worst of mankind to ever walk the earth (indicated by the severest torment that they will receive).

admittedly, from an engineering point of view pyramids and sphinx are great structures but i cant risk Allah's wrath by liking them! certainly that is the main reason i hate them, apart from the disobedience, kufr and shirk associated with them.

now bro dont give me some logical interpretation of the verses quoted above. I know you can come up with a million logical reasons to love/respect/preserve pharaoh's belongings quoting some irrelevant quraanic verses but im not buying it.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:

:allahuakbar:

Muslims doesn't need any proof we believe everything what's written in the holy qur'an
because this is our
Pillar of Iman

The pillars of Iman are those things that are believed in Islam. Iman means faith.
There are six (6) pillars of faith. These pillars consist of:

1)Belief in Allah swt
2)Belief in Allah swt 's Malaikah (Angels)
3)Belief in Allah swt 's Prophets(Rasulullah)~Mensenger's of Allah swt .
4)Belief in Allah swt 's Al kitab kitab(Holy Books)Last one is Holy Al quran.
5)Belief in the Last Day(Kiamah)
6)Belief in Al-Qadar

And this verse of surah Yunus
10:92
34440wh.gif

"This day shall We save you(Firaun) in your body,
that you(Firaun) may be a Sign to those who come after you(Firaun)!
But verily, many among mankind are heedless of Our Signs!"

So the above surah is forward to mankind (all) muslim and non.

فرعون
Please click
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k69X2ZPzLTg&feature=related

[yt]k69X2ZPzLTg[/yt]

Some Autopsy was done on Firaun and the scientist agreed that statement in the holy qur'an tally and match from the result and of Firaun's condition that his chest that are full of salts as result of drown while chasing the prophet Musa alaihisalam running(that possible as Allah swt allowed) in the middle of sea.
But the sea closed as soon as Prophet Musa alaihisalam reached and set foot on Land!

Allah swt is Al Rahmaan And Al Rahiim.

This is something that nobody came to know because it's not in our time
but will have the knowledge by reading the holy qur'an kalamullah(Allah swt words)
We the believers must believed whatever told in the holy qur'an without witnessing
But like the disbelievers they need to witness but it up to them to believe!

~And the disbelievers are our lost brothers and sisters,
this will help them come back to Islam if they are the broad thinking people
and seeking for Sign so they didn't lost
forever and before too late!!!

~Hidayah Is A Gift From Allah swt The Almighty God Of The Universe!

Thank you for reading,

~May Allah swt help and guide us all~Amin!

~Wassalam :)