WILL I MEET MY HUSBAND IN JANNAH?

msmoorad

mommys boy
:salam2:
and what about a man who got married to 4 wives:will he meet all them in Jannah??Allahu 'alim,isn't it?since I've started this thread,I was worried about this matter.my devotion grows up every day more,and every day more it increases my fear to lose him when my end will come.am I too much attached to this life?:shymuslima1:

salaams to all

dont worry about it respected sister

you should just concentrate on obeying & pleasing Allah ta'ala in this world
and he will please you in the next world
he knows what is in your heart and he will not disappoint you-insha allah

so, just try to be the best muslim you can & everything will be taken care of.

you will be the queen of all the hooris in your husbands jannah & u will be more beautiful than all of them.

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

Sanabil

Help?

MashAllah!

Aslam o Alaikum!
I am 23. I've recently lost a very special person in my life. His sudden death has made me realize that I loved him so much that I can do anything to be with him. We haven't done anything shameful, he was a very religious and sweet person.
Also his death has shaken me up and made me realize that this life is temporary. It has brought me closer to God and Alhamdolillah I am trying my best to stay consistent in my path.
I am engaged and about to get married to someone else, but since for me life is temporary so I'll get married to him and be a loyal wife that I should be. But i keep thinking about my deceased beloved one. And I keep on praying for him and asking God to unite me with him in Jannah.
I want to ask if I would be able to see him in Jannah and is it okie for me to dream that I would be his wife in Jannah and not my fiance's?

strive-may-i

MashAllah!

Aslam o Alaikum!
I am 23. I've recently lost a very special person in my life. His sudden death has made me realize that I loved him so much that I can do anything to be with him. We haven't done anything shameful, he was a very religious and sweet person.
Also his death has shaken me up and made me realize that this life is temporary. It has brought me closer to God and Alhamdolillah I am trying my best to stay consistent in my path.
I am engaged and about to get married to someone else, but since for me life is temporary so I'll get married to him and be a loyal wife that I should be. But i keep thinking about my deceased beloved one. And I keep on praying for him and asking God to unite me with him in Jannah.
I want to ask if I would be able to see him in Jannah and is it okie for me to dream that I would be his wife in Jannah and not my fiance's?

:wasalam:
Am going to go on defensive for the deceased brother. May Almighty reduce the adaab in Kabr .... Ameen!

Now sister, STOP! The deceased brother is not your husband. He is no more among us, do not make it difficult for him. Its past, its over. Grab present. Get closer to what Allah has bestowed for you. It wont help your marriage. Shake yourself out of this thought trap!

I will wait for one of more knowledgeable elder sisters to answer you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Well you get older on this one..I pray Allah subhana wa taala grants me knowledge.

Sweet sister,

Listen to the brother. You have to let it go. You need to move forward. How fortunate are you that you have been blessed with a believing brother as his bride.

Girl..you are about to be married. That is life...joy. By dreaming of the deceased brother you are looking backwards. You are dreaming of dreaming of love. And Allah has sent love to you in living color. I would have the haraam police after me at this time..I would go singing down the street dancing for joy...

Sister..do not dream your life away..dance into the arms of your awaiting husband...

( back to topic, please)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
it's sad when we lose a dear person.he wasn't your husband,and,maybe Allah decided that for you because where you may see what's painful for you,it can be good,and vice-versa.the love you loved maybe wasn't what Allah had given to you.you should stop thinkig to somebody who doesn't exist anymore and by the way you're going to get married,you have to forget the past,if you want to be happy.how could you stay with someone,if you're thinking to another one?Maybe you'll not meet your fiancè to Jannah,'cause he wasn't your espouse and he didn't "belong" to you.
Me,I'm still wondering if I'll be good enough to deserve a place to Jannah.it's difficult to be good,but He knows what is there in my heart

Believer1985

Salam,

Brother Munawar, I dont understand the bit about the rivers of wine in Jannah. Can someoen explain to me please? Wine is haram in this life...

knight7

Salam sister,

As for your question, I will try to answer with what little knowledge I have in the simplest terms. By the mercy of Allah the Almighty, what is haraam for us in this world will become entertaintment/enjoyment/halaal in Jannah.

For example, men are not allowed to wear silk, gold etc in this world. However if you look at the descriptions given of Jannah, many of them are materials of silk and gold. And as for the river, one of it flows Wine. But in this world wine/alcohol is indeed haraam for us. However, we also know that they might actually be very different from our understanding of them because the pleasures of Jannah although they have similar names to those we have in earth, are infact very different in quality. Allah knows Best.

I'm sorry for any mistakes or wrongs in my answer, ask Allah to forgive me. I trust other fellow brothers and sisters who are more knowledgeable in this aspect will shed more light to clarify this matter for you.

Wasalaam. =)

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
I read in some verses of the Quran that in Jannah there are rivers of wine which don't give the sensation of drunkness..it could be a sort of grape juice or so.