WILL SHE BURN!

cmelbouzaidi

D'Anne, I am sorry to say that you are most judgemental..... I am guessing you are American and have not been exposed to much in your life other than your realm of comfort... that's okay..... Are you here on this earth to learn or accept whatever is spoonfed to you?

Speaking of "you guys in the middle east" as you call us... did you know that only 20% of the world's 1.5 billion muslims reside in the middle east???? Many of us are here with you in the good ole USA!! Care to share with us your one on one experiences with Muslims as I bet there have been few encounters.... You may be pleasantly surprised my friend.... Get out of your box and meet some people that don't think exactly like you for a change, it would do you good :)

Peace out

Hi there,

Read my statement again, apparently there is a language barrier there, cause I am not saying I am being the judge who goes to heaven or not!! But it sure seems like you are. You said I would have to read to understand.... but it seems to me in the middle east you guys are not reading at all, with all the guns and violence you are about.

All we are saying is PEACE MAN!!!! RELAX !!!!!

Hello dear D'Anne,

I don't think there is a language barrier here because apparently we are all speaking/reading/writing the texts in English. However there can be a barrier in understanding. To resolve this issue of understanding, you have to look at everything from both sides.

No one is here to convert you...guidance does not come from man it comes from God. God willing you will open your heart & learn Islam properly. The choice is yours; and free will is the greatest manifestation of God's creativity in my humble opinion

As a starter in Islam, I kindly ask you to watch these powerful documentaries by PBS:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30415

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30339

May you find truth, peace and tranquility in your heart.

Best wishes,

TheHumbleWun

There is not a difference between anybodies religion. They are all the same once we pass on!

Hello again D'Anne,

There are similarities and differences between Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. They are not all the same when we pass on! Islam is about worshiping the Creator of the world while many others are worshiping the creation.

We Muslims do not worship Muhammad (peace be upon him). Muhammad (pbuh) was sent as a mercy to mankind by God. He was the seal of the prophets. We Muslims believe in Adam, Moses, Jacob, Jesus and all the other prophets (peace be upon them). There message was clear, to worship Allah (or God in English) alone.

Please note that there is a difference between culture and Islam. Your views of violence by Muslims seen on CNN & FOX is biased and prejudiced. Even the violence portrayed by some Muslims should not hinder you from seeking the truth! If you want to study Islam don't study Muslims, study the Quran & Sunnah (sayings & actions of Prophet Muhammad-pbuh)

Please read this thread and pay close attention to my post #8.

Critique of Western Media

I urge you to stick around and learn the beauties and fruits of Islam and inshallah (God willing) it will blossom your life.

Can I ask what is your belief? Are you an atheist?