Video William Chappelle (Dave Chappelle's Brother) and his family embrace Islam...

Abiyad

Assalamu Alaikum, this is a breif clip of William Chappelle's (Dave Chappelle's Brother) lecture about how he and his family came to Islam!!

[vg]6380021534179309285[/vg]

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Masha allah brother. It is so inspiring and great to see more and more people accepting islam and becoming better human beings and slaves of allah.

Argus

Allahu Akbar!

There is nothing more perfect than seeing more and more Muslims in the fold of Islam. It is wonderful that Dave Chappelle and his brother William have both reverted to the true faith of Islam. :salah:

I pray they both are active in Dawah and insha'Allah will bring many more into the fold of Islam.

happy 2 b muslim

salam alyhakum brothers and sisters....

First i would like to say may allah reward them and every muslim would like to say can u see how the ummah is increasing also how the truth is always show. :salah: Ant or tree,to mountains to human all creation has a propose which allah reveal in there heart the truth were allah will not change a state of a person unless they change them selfs.
i will add the following quote from the quran.....
al naba (The Great News)

5. Verily, verily they shall soon (come to) know!
6.Have we not made the earth as a wide expanse,
7.And the mountains as pegs?
8.And (have we not) created you in pairs,

how long will the world deny the true message as allah says "verily they shall soon know".When the people against the prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa salam)of his own tribe the quraysh against him they too always realise that it was true as they reverted to the truth. They knew the prophet to be truthful, kind as he had many names.Point being the truth will shine by the will of allah which NO human or creation can stop the power of allah as he is the all mighty.
(the most merciful allah grant ever muslim jannah, and pure are heart and forgive are sin and make are tongues full of remembance of you Ya ALLAH)
AMEEN

:tti_sister:

nlmoslim

chapelle video

asalam 3laikoem i want to ask if someone of you brothers or sister
have the full version of the video of william dave chapelle if you have please respond and show me

Raed

Muslim Student
I really liked Dave's comedy shows, I didnt know that he is a muslim untill...
well one day my friend was in one mall in Dubai and he called us and say : Dave chepple is here in Dubai he is having dinner with his family... so asked him to go and chat with him abit... after that he called us back and said: guys do you know that dave is muslim and he is just stopping in dubai cause he just finished Ummrah ....
I was so shocked and so happy at the same time
Allahu akbar

Subhan allah

umm hussain

Asalam alaikum

Does anyone know how to order this video. I sent them an email roughly about 2 weeks ago but I still havent received a reply.

By the way who is he? He seems to be well known. I want to order the video not because of his status but it sounds really inspirational.

boupj

Asalam alaikum

Does anyone know how to order this video. I sent them an email roughly about 2 weeks ago but I still havent received a reply.

By the way who is he? He seems to be well known. I want to order the video not because of his status but it sounds really inspirational.

Wa alaikum salaam
He is William Chappelle, the brother of Dave Chappelle, a famous comedian.

schoudhary87

Assalamu Alaikum
This is a very good website and a very nice video. Does anyone know what the name of the nasheed is that is playing in the background?
JAK
Shiraz

Abiyad

Hey, if anybody's still interested in this video, the DVD is now available on the Canadian Dawah Association's website, www.cdadawah.com
Just thought I'd leave an update incase anybody is still interested!!

OnlyOne

MashaAllah!!! Those two minutes were very inspiring, it gave me chills that I still have as i'm writing this. InshaAllah we, as Muslims, will realize the ultimate blessing that we have as Allah has guided us to the Truth. My Allah help us realize this and may Allah continue to guide us towards being like the Saliheen.