Wish to know much more on islam

dragonfly

Salam, my name is Anna. I come from Poland and i am fresh islam believer. Previously i was christian but when i discovered islam i realized that i have finally found all answers to my life questions and strong moral support. Finally i have found the faith that gives me hope and support. But since im a begiiner now i wish to know more and more on islam, islamic culture, life and people. If u would be so kind, I would be grateful for any information and kind explanation on this topic. I also heard many good things on the islamic community and I trully wish to become a good member of it, thats why i seek people to contact with who could kindly help me in my start in the islamic community :) Thank u very much in advance. Anna

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum warahmatullah.

Welcome to the forums. I pray to Allaah that he makes you firm in this religion that he is pleased with, and grants you (and us!) the correct understanding with it. Hopefully inshaa Allaah (god willing) you will be able to benefit through the Islamic articles, information, videos present here.

Was-salaam

palestine

Servant of Allah
wa alaykum wasalam sister. welcome to our family and may Allah help you with every step of your life as he already has, ameen. Firstly i'm happy for you. i'd like to start by telling you that in islam, everyone is equal, no one is superior for over the other. we can only be better than each other in piety or fear of Allah. no matter what race you're from, as long as your muslim...you're our sister, and you're our family. Islamic culture is based on loving one another, being obedient servants of Allah, and so on. Islam should be our culture...we shouldn't say i'm from the indian culture, the bosnian culture and so on. as muslims it is better that we say...i'm a muslim, my culture is islam rather than that other stuff. On this earth we are travellers and this world is not our home, we should live on this earth as travellers as prophet muhammad has said. pbuh. i'm sure that there will be some muslims who are harsh but it's better to leave them to Allah. you'll get ugly stares, rude comments and you might even face many obstacles, not might but most likely you will, so be prepared for that. just remember, you became a muslim because of your love for Allah and you will not give up inshaAllah despite the obstacles you face or despite the harsh stares and comments of others. i leave you in peace. Asalamu alaykum.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Welcome to the Forum Sister. You have come to the right place because i feel here we have a true community. Like if a guard is hurt, loads go rushing to help him/her to see if he/she is okay. (The treatment is the Qur'an & Sunnah :) ) Thats how it feels here. Alhamdulilah.

May Allah increase your knowledge through the beneficial threads available here. Ameen.

The more you get involved, the more you cement yourself in the community. Your still in the universal brother/sisterhood regardless of whether you post but to truly experience it, you need to get involved.

May Allah bestow on us success in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam Wa Rahmatuallah :SMILY139:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum and welcome sister!

Allahu akbar. It is great news to hear you accepted Islam. Many congratulations.

This is a rich forum. Please browse around at your own pace and time. There are articles about many subjects regarding our faith.

If you face any probelms and questions, please share it with us and our kind brothers and sisters will be pleased to help.

Enjoy your stay.

Wassalamu alaikum

ahmad al magtani

Kulo Nuwun
Assalaualaikum wr.wb
Alhamdulillah....
make yourself comfortable sis,you are in the right path now, just learn and learn more about Islam,you can start with this site
may Allah be with you
Assalaualaikum wr.wb

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Warm welcome to this beautiful community.

May Allah guide you to the best.

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

"Be sure We shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in
goods, lives, and the fruits of your toil. But give glad tidings to those who
patiently persevere. Those who say, when afflicted with calamity, 'To Allah we
belong, and to Him is our return.' They are those on whom descend blessings
from their Lord, and mercy. They are the ones who receive guidance." (2:155-157)

"Whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted from him and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." (Aal 'Imraan: 85).

AliIbanez

A Stranger in Dunyah
Assalamualaikum and welcome to the Ummah (community). Alhamdulillah for you sister. Inshaallah, may Allah swt help you increase your knowledge as well as your eeman (faith).

dragonfly

Thank u very much 4 ur kind support. Im very pleased with such a nice welcome in this muslim community.And most of all thank u 4 the prayer to Allah to help me fully understand his will :)

Inshallah

Anna-

You have a beautiful name.

Allah has blessed you with the truth of Islam.

I was also a christian previously. Welcome to the truth, & the reality of Allah's blessing.

Inshallah

nadirah19

Asalam walikum sister Anna,

Welcome to TTI and Congratulations on your reversion. Alhamdulillah you have been guided to the right path. Insha Allah this site will help you immensly. May Allah SWT help you, guide you and keep yor faith firm. Ameen. Take care sister.

khadeejaq8

Salam alaikum! Welcome, my sister-siostro. Ill send u a message! I also come from Poland and Im so happy to see my countrysisters here :)

hakim.a

god bless u sister i m verry happy for u and alhamdolilah u found the trou islam and i will be mor happy to help u sister :ma::ma::ma:

tulipflower777

Asalam walikum sister Anna,:SMILY259:
Allahu Akbar! Welcome to TTI and Congratulations on your reversion.Alhamdulillah:hearts:
MashaAllah i love your story and im sure you found a rigth place sis.
May Allah inspires you in your religion.:tti_sister:

wassalam